New Boots

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Despite testing positive for Covid this morning, I did have something to be happy about - the boots I'd ordered from Amazon turned up today! -
20231030_134917.jpg
To get a better idea if how they would look, I put on a pair of pink tights- 20231030_140807.jpg
The boots are a size 10, so fit me okay. The only thing is that I have to be careful walking around in a pair of heels (especially if you're fogged up with Covid!)😄
I am a very happy Sissy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, Seasonedcitizen, DorothyPansy and 2 others
They are lovely I am wearing mine to feeling very Mumsy xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143656~2.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Sissyleslie
DorothyPansy said:
They are lovely I am wearing mine to feeling very Mumsy xx
I like them!

Thank you sissy Leslie they feel lovely to wear they are the same as my brothers wife's I'm glad you like I love yours so pretty I do hope you are feeling a bit better xx

Thank you, DorothyPansy. Yes, I really like your boots. As for mine, they are 'Go Go ' dancer boots, and made from a patent vinyl.

Searching through the Internet, I have seen some similar boots at really high prices. Mine cost about £35 (I think).

Reactions: DorothyPansy
I am thinking of driving somewhere far on Halloween night to wear this outfit & go in to a garage with some young ladies serving I love your go go boots especially the vinyl & heel so cute xx

Sissyleslie said:
Despite testing positive for Covid this morning, I did have something to be happy about - the boots I'd ordered from Amazon turned up today! -
View attachment 122006
To get a better idea if how they would look, I put on a pair of pink tights- View attachment 122007
The boots are a size 10, so fit me okay. The only thing is that I have to be careful walking around in a pair of heels (especially if you're fogged up with Covid!)😄
I am a very happy Sissy!
I am so sorry to hear that you contracted Covid, Leslie, please don’t push yourself too hard, and I hope that you can recover soon

On another note, you seem to like your new boots a lot, that’s absolutely wonderful, I’m really happy for you : )

Last edited:
DorothyPansy said:
I am thinking of driving somewhere far on Halloween night to wear this outfit & go in to a garage with some young ladies serving I love your go go boots especially the vinyl & heel so cute xx
I'm trying to take things steady when I walk - it's been along time since I've worn women's shoes or boots with a heel!

Yes take it easy they are so nice I'm sure you will get used to them xx

Zetsubo said:
I am so sorry to hear that you contracted Covid, Leslie, please don’t push yourself too hard, and I hope that you can recover soon

On another note, you seem to like your new boots a lot, that’s absolutely wonderful, I’m really happy for you : )
Thanks for your kind words, Zetsubo. It was after seeing Caroline John's boots in a Jon Pertwee era episode of Dr Who that inspired me to purchase them.
There's also another reason why I got the boots - you will find out within the next few days!

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Zetsubo
DorothyPansy said:
Yes take it easy they are so nice I'm sure you will get used to them xx
Practice makes perfect! 🙂

It does yes I'm in my heels I might wear out they click nice xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-143629~2.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
Sissyleslie said:
Thanks for your kind words, Zetsubo. It was after seeing Caroline John's boots in a Jon Pertwee era episode of Dr Who that inspired me to purchase them.
There's also another reason why I got the boots - you will find out within the next few days!
You’re very welcome, Leslie, as an empathetic individual, it is easy for me to understand how other people feel, so when I see people in distress, I just want to help and console them to make them feel better : )

Zetsubo said:
You’re very welcome, Leslie, as an empathetic individual, it is easy for me to understand how other people feel, so when I see people in distress, I just want to help and console them to make them feel better : )
Once again, many thanks.

Back