New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

disneygeek said:
So can you get these in any other local stores besides Walgreens right now? I had the sample come in the other day and I love the new XL.
The only ones I am aware of are Meijer and Wegmans.

Reactions: disneygeek
Really looking forward to using good extra large boys but they are not in stock anywhere does anybody know who has them or they available because I can't find them anywhere

Reactions: hanzertas
Weatheronthe8s said:
I say buy it only if you know the other stores have old Goodnites also. I try not to buy if it means someone who actually needs them may go without them. I think some Walgreens are only getting 1 pack of each variety at a time for some reason because my Walgreens had one of each while before they had plenty of ones that were a year old on the shelf.
I won’t get into the first point again, but no, your Walgreens is almost certainly not getting a single pack at a time. That’s just not how supply chains work. They’ll deliver to stores in cases as the very smallest unit of measure. If there is only one pack on the shelf, then either the other packs have been purchased, or the rest are in the back.

cnolan said:
I won’t get into the first point again, but no, your Walgreens is almost certainly not getting a single pack at a time. That’s just not how supply chains work. They’ll deliver to stores in cases as the very smallest unit of measure. If there is only one pack on the shelf, then either the other packs have been purchased, or the rest are in the back.
Yeah. I thought that was strange. There was very specifically 1 pack of each L and XL size and variety. I’m not sure what was up with that to be honest. I don't know any other DLs in my area that would think of buying each type just for the fun of it, so either a big coincidence, or the store only put out one pack of each for some reason.

Why does it seem like only Walgreens has the new sizes? Literally within 50 miles of me, there's not one pack of L/XL goodnites, neither a pack of the new XL's. Target nothing, Walgreens nothing, City Market nothing. There's gotta be something going on in the distribution chain or something.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I thought that was strange. There was very specifically 1 pack of each L and XL size and variety. I’m not sure what was up with that to be honest. I don't know any other DLs in my area that would think of buying each type just for the fun of it, so either a big coincidence, or the store only put out one pack of each for some reason.
I went to 3 different walgreens today to find the xl goodnites because they have some good coupons on the app. Each store only had 1 bag and 1 box of each size and no more. I wonder if walgreens is dulling out the new xl 1 at a time.

Yeah. That’s really strange how that has happened. I’m not sure what they’re doing exactly.

It was a real task getting enough of the XL to get both of us at least a couple weeks worth of supplies (goodnites hands down fit and work the best for both of us with active lives and work)

goodnites2011 said:
It was a real task getting enough of the XL to get both of us at least a couple weeks worth of supplies (goodnites hands down fit and work the best for both of us with active lives and work)
Yeah. I agree Goodnites are really nice diapers for that sort of thing if the incontinence isn’t too horrible. I am not really incontinent though to my knowledge, despite my occasional accidents I seem to get somehow on certain days. It’s weird.

Weatheronthe8s said:
My Walgreens also had only one of each type today (except for the old sizes). I think I’ll wait until they get more in before I seriously consider buying any.

AJFan2020 said:
My Walgreens also had only one of each type today (except for the old sizes). I think I’ll wait until they get more in before I seriously consider buying any.
Yeah. I don't necessarily blame you. The only reason I did is because I knew Walmart had plenty of the old sizes in stock, so anyone who really needs them can still get them there if they need them. If Walmart didn't have any, I would've held off because I don't like the idea of a person who needs them having to go without them.

Reactions: 12srepaid
I'm just so surprised that the stores and distribution centers have so much old stock to go through. I mean, I know these are large centers and large stores, but we're approaching the 5-6 week mark. Surely old stock is getting seriously low by now and won't even be available soon - I would hope!! I need them at my local store asap!!

Reactions: TigerDL and AJFan2020
neilt001 said:
I'm just so surprised that the stores and distribution centers have so much old stock to go through. I mean, I know these are large centers and large stores, but we're approaching the 5-6 week mark. Surely old stock is getting seriously low by now and won't even be available soon - I would hope!! I need them at my local store asap!!
Some stores may take a while.

For example, my parents used to live in northern Maine near the Canadian border back in the early 70s (when my sister was born) and it took (at least) most of the stores up there an extra year or two (at the very minimum) to get the Pampers with tapes.

That is why (even though the new ones existed) my parents used to use the Pampers with pins until I came along in the mid 70s. And even then they only bought the new ones with tapes (or even noticed that they existed) when they ran out of the old ones that used the pins.

Apparently even the stores in Connecticut took a while to get the new ones back then (except in some of the larger cities (or so I have been told)).

I found xl Goodnites at Walgreens

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127 and Weatheronthe8s
Amazon has been out of the girls XL 63-count boxes, with third-parties selling them at twice the price. My doomsday mind wonders whether they might end the XL line if sales aren't good enough. Walmart and Target still don't have the XL at all. Walmart still has the L/XL available as well.

cnolan said:
This happened to me, too! I didn’t shave, but I do trim.
Beowulf said:
So I have an odd dilemma with the XL Goodnites at the moment. So recently I shaved my body as I sometimes do, now the material in the Goodnites near my butt likes to pull up and become loose, I think it might be because of the stubby hairs on my body after shaving? Very weird I’ve never have had this problem before.
I was just about to ask if anyone else has the issue with the linerbonnthe new XL size basically becoming fake spider webbing from Halloween after a full day of wearing them... I too have it in the same area in the back, but I also get it in the front too... it tends to stick to my penis when I pull it down to go pee after being in the pull-up all day...

Well, these XXL goodnites are like a great petition. I will check change.org right now.

PawPatrolzz6634 said:
Well, these XXL goodnites are like a great petition. I will check change.org right now.
I really don't see this happening. A KC product made specifically for adults would probably go under the Depends brand, and we were lucky just to get the XL.

Reactions: reliablealter, camperspampers1 and Beowulf
curiouslittle1 said:
I was just about to ask if anyone else has the issue with the linerbonnthe new XL size basically becoming fake spider webbing from Halloween after a full day of wearing them... I too have it in the same area in the back, but I also get it in the front too... it tends to stick to my penis when I pull it down to go pee after being in the pull-up all day...
I haven’t experienced it on this second pack. I wonder if it was only a specific batch. Or maybe it’s a cream or oil I was using before.

Back