New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

Just ordered my Goodnites xl from amazon,
they will probably come next week.

pebpn2 said:
Yeah, that is a great question. All of my roomies are young adults and we have had some conversations on some intimate subjects/fetishes. I honestly don't think they would be too judgemental to me directly... Though not something I am wanting to share publicly by any means. Luckily it's just two of us working from home these days and many packages arriving all the time. I had recently tried ABU products and they also ship discreetly but I believe they note that from the get-go.
Yes. I always check shipping before I order anything that would prove embarrassing. I live in NYC and my building has a locked area where tenants pick up mail. The package deliveries are often stacked on top of the mailboxes. Since our building is 24 floors, that is about 300 tenants that I would be outed to.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN and hanzertas
There's the L/XL stock to clear out, but that may not the the only issue since at least one store has been out of stock of L/XL (and now even S/M) for a while.

Well I got a pack of girls XL goodnites. $12.99 in Walgreens. Last or perhaps only one there.
I think the anticipation and hype was more exciting than the reality.
They do fit an adult better - I don’t expect torn sides. But they are fairly thin and definitely not padded like a diaper. I guess I haven’t worn them in a while and have been spoiled with premium ABDL diapers.
They are cute but definitely more tween than little girl. They remind me of ladies always discreet underwear except without the bumpy texture.
The rise in the back reminds me of the previous large size where it just misses coming up high enough.
If you add some boosters you can get a more padded feeling but I’m worried that they will leak. I have not yet tried wetting them, but I’m sure they will hold a little wee. I would definitely not flood them, even with the boosters.
So in the end they will be useful for me if I want to sneak a padded feeling during the day without being detected by my wife.
I’ll call them diaper very light.

Reactions: Lewis Badger, Weatheronthe8s and RedPandaDL
Idk about delivering to house, but if you order from Walgreens and deliver to store it comes in a plain brown Walgreens box. Not a single hint as to what’s inside. Even has a sticker telling employees not to open.

edit: wow... these actually fit. Like all the way to the waist and everything. 5’9” 140 lbs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127 and pampersguy827
thegoodnite said:
Hey everyone, here is what I have seen so far!

Walmart: Old L/XL
Target: Old L/XL
CVS: Nothing
Walgreens: NEW XL in 9 and 28 ct.
Shoprite: NEW XL in 9 and 28 ct.
This Weekend I'll Check CVS and Report Back!

Found them at a Walgreens near me today, got the big box it should last me a long time as I don't use them that much, i did use my first one right away, and then because it has been some time since I used a goodnite I got out a L/XL next and it leaked on me right away can get a L/XL on but they just don't fit right, the XL is much better.

I too wish the rise was a little taller on the XL another inch in the back would be great, waist if great.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Weatheronthe8s
Picture time.

L/XL by XL

GEDC0002.JPG

L : L/XL : XL
the L I had opened up to try on the other are unopened
GEDC0003 (2).JPG

Vintage XL (2001 per package, 1998 per back tag) by New XLGEDC0004 (2).JPG

(2009 L/XL, I don't have the BMX one:() (2011 L/XL) (2018 L/XL) (2020 L/XL) (2021 XL)
GEDC0006 (2).JPG

(2001 XL by package)
GEDC0017 (2).JPG

(2001) XL by (2021) XL
GEDC0025 (2).JPG

(2021) XL on top (2001) XL
I would say I had the bottoms lined up pretty good when I took this picture. I tried to get some good measurements I put the new XL on and marked a line on my back with a pen (the things I do for you) and then did the same with the vintage XL and measured the distance between them which was about 1.5" (the vintage one being taller)
The waists stretch out to about 22" wide on the vintage one (so it would possibly fit up to a 44" waist) and 24" on the new one (possible fit up to 48") though I think you would have a hard time actually pulling them up with out ripping so 40" and 44" might be more likely unless you a very careful and don't walk around to much with them on. I just love the fit of the vintage one on me (5'10" with a 36" waist (measured with a tape I wear 34" lose fit pants)) the extra rise it has puts it at just the right height on me the new XL just barely covers my backside.
GEDC0026 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: Bertie63, neophyte, KrankyPants and 18 others
tommytemper said:
Picture time.

L/XL by XL

View attachment 51543

L : L/XL : XL
the L I had opened up to try on the other are unopened

Vintage XL (2001 per package, 1998 per back tag) by New XL

(2009 L/XL, I don't have the BMX one:() (2011 L/XL) (2018 L/XL) (2020 L/XL) (2021 XL)

(2001 XL by package)

(2001) XL by (2021) XL

(2021) XL on top (2001) XL
I would say I had the bottoms lined up pretty good when I took this picture. I tried to get some good measurements I put the new XL on and marked a line on my back with a pen (the things I do for you) and then did the same with the vintage XL and measured the distance between them which was about 1.5" (the vintage one being taller)
The waists stretch out to about 22" wide on the vintage one (so it would possibly fit up to a 44" waist) and 24" on the new one (possible fit up to 48") though I think you would have a hard time actually pulling them up with out ripping so 40" and 44" might be more likely unless you a very careful and don't walk around to much with them on. I just love the fit of the vintage one on me (5'10" with a 36" waist (measured with a tape I wear 34" lose fit pants)) the extra rise it has puts it at just the right height on me the new XL just barely covers my backside.
View attachment 51550
Great pictures, thanks for taking the time to do all of this. Interesting side by side comparisons.

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127, 12srepaid, tommytemper and 1 other person
Such nostalgia for those vintage Goodnites.

Reactions: BigKid25, DiaperedBedwetter1998, INCOdy and 2 others
Also such nostalgia for those vintage Goodnites. They are the first diapers that I have bought and they were huge one me at 14.

Reactions: BigKid25 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Does CVS have Them Yet? On their website it doesn't list the XLs in their inventory.

relax said:
Also such nostalgia for those vintage Goodnites. They are the first diapers that I have bought and they were huge one me at 14.

Same for me, The vintage goodnites where my first ones as well, I still have a few of them. I think i was 15-16y old

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I finally found the new XL Goodnites 9 pack at a nearby Walgreens! It was the last one in stock, and I was EXTREMELY nervous about buying them! But fortunately the cashier did not say anything!

• Love
Reactions: Lewis Badger, pampers47, JWolf and 1 other person
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
I finally found the new XL Goodnites 9 pack at a nearby Walgreens! It was the last one in stock, and I was EXTREMELY nervous about buying them! But fortunately the cashier did not say anything!
Well, I figure they're not supposed to comment on customer's purchases, especially ones that could be embarrassing.
But one advantage of buying a product that is, at least ostensibly, for kids, is that others in the store are less likely to assume that it's for you.

Reactions: TigerDL, Lewis Badger, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Riddy said:
Well, I figure they're not supposed to comment on customer's purchases, especially ones that could be embarrassing.
But one advantage of buying a product that is, at least ostensibly, for kids, is that others in the store are less likely to assume that it's for you.
Yes, that is one pro, although I still kind of look like a teen!! I kept my cool, and was able to talk normally while the transaction was occurring, which definitely helped. I may or may not have consulted an old blog post from this site while in line, which definitely helped!!!!

Reactions: Lewis Badger, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and BigKid25
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
Yes, that is one pro, although I still kind of look like a teen!! I kept my cool, and was able to talk normally while the transaction was occurring, which definitely helped. I may or may not have consulted an old blog post from this site while in line, which definitely helped!!!!
Cashiers don't give a damn about what you are purchasing, don't worry about them, I don't understand why so many people are nervous about them.

• Love
Reactions: JohnQDiaper, Lewis Badger, dous and 2 others
CodyBaby said:
Cashiers don't give a damn about what you are purchasing, don't worry about them, I don't understand why so many people are nervous about them.
True. 99 percent of the time there is no meaningful interaction. I've had some ask questions about kids when buying baby diapers which annoys me because I really don't like lying (especially to strangers) but I'm also not going to say I'm buying Pampers for myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Lewis Badger and Goodnitesdude0127
CodyBaby said:
Thanks for the encouraging words!!! I was just worried because it was my first time where I purchased without a self checkout, at least at a retail store. The only other time that I made a purchase without a self checkout lane was at a thrift store, which I think that story deserves its own thread because the cashier was quite rude to me! Today, once I got to the check out, I put my Goodnites in a reusable bag with the barcode face up, kept my cool and talked normally without any shakiness in my voice, which I think definitely helped!!! So excited to try the new size later as I am currently wearing my last L/XL!!

• Love
Reactions: Lewis Badger and hanzertas
neophyte said:
Cool! They claim the XL will be bigger and will fit up to 140lbs for the first time; I have to assume this means the new XL will be larger and more absorbent than the current L/XL.

Ninjamas were a massive let down so I’ll wait until March before I get too excited!

But this will be amazing if the XL are larger... I already use and wet Goodnites so a more comfortable fit and more absorbent would mean I could rely on them more. Taller leg guards would be good too.
what's your problem with ninjamas? I think they are awesome

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
Back