New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

NekoDL said:
30.5 cm vs 29.5 cm

the truth is not much difference.
Better than nothing. Also better that what Ninjamas did. They made them smaller than Underjams.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post yet, but just wanted to let everyone know that if you get the USPS Mobile app and sign up for informed delivery, they will send you a picture of all your mail for the day. For some reason, the Informed Delivery app doesn't work for me but the sample packages should show up under the package section when you view your upcoming mail, that's how I was able to track mine. Very useful too if you have something important in the mail coming but don't know when it will arrive. No pictures for the packages but all mail pieces will have a photo of them.

Reactions: TigerDL
Last edited:
Reactions: cnolan
Prairie said:
The leg elastics can cause them to bunch up when loose like this so it's not a very reliable way to compare heights.
I thought about it, so I previously stretched them and ordered them based on the maximum they gave.

Reactions: Prairie
NekoDL said:
I finally have mine
I ordered them on 12/31/2020 but it was an odyssey to bring them to my country.

I know that there are already many comparisons and analyzes but I did not want to be left out, so I have compared them with other versions and I have ordered them from highest to lowest (according to me and my impromptu comparison xD)

They are arranged from left to right and top to bottom.

View attachment 49917
Sorry if this was already answered but what's the brand of pullup on the top middle between the small Goodnites and Up&Up? Never seen that design before.

GoodnitesBoy2000 said:
Sorry if this was already answered but what's the brand of pullup on the top middle between the small Goodnites and Up&Up? Never seen that design before.
I'm pretty sure that's a Mexico/Latin America Goodnites unisex pull-up. I've seen a couple of those on some Latino ABDL accounts on Instagram and such

Reactions: GoodnitesBoy2000
okmis said:
Can I ask what you current weight, height and waist are and what you waist, height and waist was when you were in the "targeted range or audience"?
Because I have never had any problems with the product as well, they have always worked perfectly fine to this day for me even through all of the product changes.
I have to chime in to say that I wear Goodnites when I need something discreet that is NOT going to leak. For example traveling with my family. I drink a lot of coffee and I can easily wet 2-3 times and that is 2-3 fewer times we have to stop. I’m 36” waist and 215-ish lbs. Nothing else is discreet enough and also does the job.

BlueTsunami said:
I'm pretty sure that's a Mexico/Latin America Goodnites unisex pull-up. I've seen a couple of those on some Latino ABDL accounts on Instagram and such
oh darn okay, thank you for letting me know. I Will have to try and have some shipped up here or go down and buy some once I move down to AZ in a few months, won't be far from Mexico at all assuming that I'm able to go back and forth easily not sure how all that works.

grst said:
...wear Goodnites...NOT going to leak...lot of coffee and I can easily wet 2-3 times...36” waist and 215-ish lbs. Nothing else is discreet enough and also does the job.
I'm not saying "impossible", but I have a hard time believing this. It wouldn't be uncommon for me to saturate something like a MegaMax in 2-3 voids. My poison of choice is Diet Coke, love that Aspartame. I drink more than I should, and I'm not that different in size either. I'm a 36" and 190 lbs. I honestly am completely baffled by how many people say they can "use" something like a GoodNite even once, much less 2-3 times! But, I'm starting to feel like maybe I'M the outlier? Maybe I'm the strange one with a giants bladder that I have a hard time controlling?

Reactions: JOCKMAN, JohnQDiaper and ChocChip
Llayden said:
I'm not saying "impossible", but I have a hard time believing this. It wouldn't be uncommon for me to saturate something like a MegaMax in 2-3 voids. My poison of choice is Diet Coke, love that Aspartame. I drink more than I should, and I'm not that different in size either. I'm a 36" and 190 lbs. I honestly am completely baffled by how many people say they can "use" something like a GoodNite even once, much less 2-3 times! But, I'm starting to feel like maybe I'M the outlier? Maybe I'm the strange one with a giants bladder that I have a hard time controlling?
Nice Jeep! I can usually wet mine a few times before a leak, but I try to go as soon as I feel the need to so probably not peeing as much as I could be. If I flood them they will sometimes leak if the leak guards aren't positioned right since they are a little narrow but the only time I really have problems is if I sit down right after. I've got a 28 inch waist and 120 lbs, not sure if I just have a small bladder or what. I also only drink Soda which I know isn't good for me but it's all I've drunk since I was a kid.

Llayden said:
3 times is a bit ridiculous.
I'm a 28" waist, 5'7" and around 145 pounds right now, so I am able to wear goodnites everyday and they fit as they should, they even ride a bit higher than my pants; I wear size 14 boys underwear if I wear underwear at all.

I can totally have a regular accident at night and the goodnites hold it. During the day I can use it once fully, a 2nd time is dependent on how many hours i've been wearing it because the middle part (between legs) loses its composure after hours of moving around, but it's doable with my smaller bladder.

GoodnitesBoy2000 said:
I see that they have already responded, but I confirm that yes, indeed they are the unisex goodnites of Latin America.

Reactions: GoodnitesBoy2000
Prairie said:
The leg elastics can cause them to bunch up when loose like this so it's not a very reliable way to compare heights.
I just realized that I did not add the measurements in my previous message, my fault, I apologize.

In case someone is interested, when stretching the height of each to the maximum, the measures are the following:

Goodnites XL: 30.5 cm
Goodnites 2012: 29.5 cm
Goodnites Latin America: 29 cm
Target Up & Up: 29 cm
Goodnites L / Xl: 28 cm
Korean Goodnites: 28 cm
Goodnites L: 27.5 cm
Drynites: 27.5 cm

Of all, the case that surprised me the most was the Korean goodnites, at first glance they look taller, when looking at the weight range they should be smaller, but they are exactly the same as L / XL (at least in height, because they are much thinner).

Reactions: TigerDL, Goodnitesdude0127, Beowulf and 1 other person
I have been in several WalMarts and drug stores and all have been out of the boys L/XL Goodnites for several weeks. Today I noticed they were now out of the largest sizes of Pull-ups in Walmart. I'm sure there's some unhappy 8-12 year-olds that parents had to switch back to baby diapers because Goodnites were not available.

Reactions: 12srepaid and Goodnitesdude0127
Josh24 said:
I have been in several WalMarts and drug stores and all have been out of the boys L/XL Goodnites for several weeks. Today I noticed they were now out of the largest sizes of Pull-ups in Walmart. I'm sure there's some unhappy 8-12 year-olds that parents had to switch back to baby diapers because Goodnites were not available.
Thays IF even half of those kids can even fit into the 4T/5T size Pull-Ups...

Reactions: TigerDL and Goodnitesdude0127
Josh24 said:
On a semi-funny note: 8-12 year old worried that parents are going to have to put a diaper on him/her.
But on a serious note: The parent could go another store, like Dollar General, or even order them online.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jamiejamie
12srepaid said:
On a semi-funny note: 8-12 year old worried that parents are going to have to put a diaper on him/her.
But on a serious note: The parent could go another store, like Dollar General, or even order them online.
The online prices are extremely inflated right now. Even Amazon raised their price by almost $10 for the 34 count (boys L/XL)

Reactions: Mas16210
Back