New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

jambi66441 said:
I'm 5'9 and 127 lbs. Maybe my definition of "fit" is different than most. I've tried the new XL and they are nowhere near comfortable nor usable.
What’s your hip size because as someone 190lbs (there fit perfectly), I find your statement hard to believe. Edit: fit and hold better than adult diapers for me so please explain.

Last edited:
Jedi1768 said:
What’s your hip size because as someone 190lbs (there fit perfectly), I find your statement hard to believe. Edit: fit and hold better than adult diapers for me so please explain.
Never measured my hips. But I wear 30x32 jeans and even those fall off without a belt. As I said maybe my definition of fit is different than most.

Pullupfanatic1450 said:
Hope they start selling those soon! I also hope this hurts ninjamas sales since they continue to downsize
I was very upset with Nijamas. They got our hopes up and they where not true to size.

Reactions: TigerDL, curiouslittle1 and 12srepaid
jambi66441 said:
Never measured my hips. But I wear 30x32 jeans and even those fall off without a belt. As I said maybe my definition of fit is different than most.
~36-38 waist here and the new xl fit me (and hold) like a dream so maybe you are correct

jambi66441 said:
Reading between the lines, sounds as if they're too loose? Have you tried the new large? I have similar measurements, curious about your opinion

Reactions: TigerDL and Jedi1768
Just got my sample today. As others have stated the packing is not discreet. But the shipping label addresses it to {your name or current resident}. So those looking to order a sample could just use a fake name as a way to explain why diapers are in the mail.

As far as fit goes, the new XL slides up smoother than Kristi Yamaguchi did on ice. The L fit me with considerable effort but was hardly comfortable. I am 69 inches tall, 180 pounds, and 33-34 waist.

Overall I am very pleased.

Reactions: TigerDL and Jedi1768
FudgedInLuvs said:
Reading between the lines, sounds as if they're too loose? Have you tried the new large? I have similar measurements, curious about your opinion
Goodnites in general haven't really fit me in many years. The new ones are definitely not too big. I'm just used to what I've been wearing for years I guess. As I said my definition of fit must be way off than most.

jambi66441 said:
Goodnites in general haven't really fit me in many years. The new ones are definitely not too big. I'm just used to what I've been wearing for years I guess. As I said my definition of fit must be way off than most.
Hip size? Edit: I’m only curious because the new xl fit me and perform better than adult diapers.

Last edited:
jambi66441 said:
im guessing its the width of the pad that is your issue.

Keep in mind they aren't designed for Fecal issues and they are designed to be more discrete so its coverage is not going to be exactly like a diaper fits.

I do wonder why they didn't up the padding width though because it seems like everything else got scaled up. Probably trying to keep the product cheap to make.

Reactions: TigerDL
Got my sample today. For reference, I have a 37" waist, and about 238 lbs. I'm also 6'6." The current L/XL size "fits" snug, if I stretch them out a lot before hand but they tend to rub. They also don't cover my butt fully given how tall I am.

The XL go on easily without stretching. Yes, they're probably more stretched on the sides than they are for people who weigh less, but they aren't tearing, and aren't uncomfortable. They definitely appear to be and feel more padded in the front (which would make sense to me since I'd think an older kid would pee more). I don't know if the girls size has more padding in the middle or not. Definitely taller in the back, they almost completely cover my butt. I've had this one on (dry) for a couple hours now, and it's very comfortable.

I could totally wear these all day. Very excited for them to show up in stores.

Reactions: Fluffybottoms, JWolf, TigerDL and 2 others
Which is why I’m switching from boring, Indiscrete adult diapers to this new product for daytime use.

Anyone know if these bigger sizes are coming to the UK ?

I'm tired of people lying about buying them in store, they are not available in stores until March, it's not making people like you more, it's not making you popular, you gain nothing from it, even posting pictures of what is obviously the current/old and trying to pass it off as new is pathetic, a waste of time and a waste of space on this thread

Reactions: Beowulf and 12srepaid
Jedi1768 said:
Hip size? Edit: I’m only curious because the new xl fit me and perform better than adult diapers.
Not sure, never measured. But I'd guess under 30 because my jeans which are a 30 inch waist fall all the way down without a belt.
kratox said:
im guessing its the width of the pad that is your issue.

Keep in mind they aren't designed for Fecal issues and they are designed to be more discrete so its coverage is not going to be exactly like a diaper fits.

I do wonder why they didn't up the padding width though because it seems like everything else got scaled up. Probably trying to keep the product cheap to make.
Yeah I only have IC so poop definitely isn't the issue. They are literally too small. The brand of pullups I wear work just fine. I was only interested because good nites are on the formulary for my insurance. But I couldn't see me wearing goodnites every day, the fit just isn't there for me.

jambi66441 said:
Not sure, never measured. But I'd guess under 30 because my jeans which are a 30 inch waist fall all the way down without a belt.

Yeah I only have IC so poop definitely isn't the issue. They are literally too small. The brand of pullups I wear work just fine. I was only interested because good nites are on the formulary for my insurance. But I couldn't see me wearing goodnites every day, the fit just isn't there for me.
How do pull-ups (a product way way smaller) fit you but goodnites don’t?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12srepaid
Jedi1768 said:
Generic phrase. I wear size adult small. Im not trying to bust anyone's bubble. But as someone who's in the the size range, and needs to wear. These are a novelty nothing more. Cram yourselves into them I guess 🤷.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Jedi1768 said:
He used pull-ups generically, not the brand. He is probably referring to actual adult pull-ups. It is okay for someone to not like how something fits on them. Why is everyone giving him a hard time?

jambi66441 and I were typing at the same time, lol.

Last edited:
RedPandaDL said:
He used pull-ups generically, not the brand. He is probably referring to actual adult pull-ups. It is okay for someone to not like how something fits on them. Why is everyone giving him a hard time?

jambi66441 and I were typing at the same time, lol.
Only asking questions (no offense implied). How does a product fit a 36-38 inch waist individual but not a 30 inch individual? Just want to learn more.

Jedi1768 said:
Only asking questions (no offense implied). How does a product fit a 36-38 inch waist individual but not a 30 inch individual? Just want to learn more.
It is just like with underwear. Not everyone likes the same style. GoodNites fit adults like bikini underwear or low rise at best. Some people don’t like that fit.

Reactions: jambi66441, Jedi1768 and 12srepaid
woot for Goodnites!

Reactions: JWolf and Jedi1768
Back