New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

NuzzleWuzzle said:
Just got in my Amazon order of the boys XL size! :)

Think I might've got kinda lucky, though, with the discrete Amazon box. Saw earlier that @Anburako posted a package/box picture that looked to be the case that the box received was only the box for the Goodnites themselves, without the additional outer Amazon box. But maybe it's kinda just a random/luck of the draw sorta thing 😕.

Regardless, I did manage to get a couple pictures of the box(es) I received, as well as pictures of the blue, plastic Amazon version packaging for the boys XL size too. (Sorry, by the way, for them being kinda samey to pics already posted here in the thread.)
Mine came like that

Reactions: TigerDL, swirrll, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 4 others
Anburako said:
New XL and old L/XL.
Btw I ordered mine off of sam's club and it was not shipped discretely. My second delivery from amazon should be coming in today as well.
Super cute socks 😘

I do hope to see these on store shelves soon. I'm a little concerned they might end up like size 7 diapers, which not all stores carry.

Reactions: TigerDL
Riddy said:
I do hope to see these on store shelves soon. I'm a little concerned they might end up like size 7 diapers, which not all stores carry.

Well a store used to be able to fit the asortment with 8 facings. 2 genders, X two sizes, X two pack sizes = 8 facings.

Now a store has to use 12 facings to fit the entire assortment. 2 genders X three sizes X two pack sizes = 12 facings.

KI've worked for many stores and most will have a planner for those shelves down to the inch. unless they plan on dropping something else I'm sure that there will be many stores that drop some of the line to keep it fitting on the shelf. I could see some stores not carry the XL at all or I could see them carrying all three sizes larger QTY package and drop the smaller packages.

pinkpullups said:
Well a store used to be able to fit the asortment with 8 facings. 2 genders, X two sizes, X two pack sizes = 8 facings.

Now a store has to use 12 facings to fit the entire assortment. 2 genders X three sizes X two pack sizes = 12 facings.

KI've worked for many stores and most will have a planner for those shelves down to the inch. unless they plan on dropping something else I'm sure that there will be many stores that drop some of the line to keep it fitting on the shelf. I could see some stores not carry the XL at all or I could see them carrying all three sizes larger QTY package and drop the smaller packages.
Right. I've seen the new L (which I understand is basically the old L/XL) in Target so far, but that's it. And I figured there would be less demand for the XL.

Reactions: swirrll
Riddy said:
You would think they would almost have to carry both. It's not a situation where they've just added a whole bigger size on top, in which case people can live without if there isn't enough space, because they've lived without it in the past, and so the stores can get away with not stocking it (e.g., size 7).

Rather, it's a size that's been split into two, so you kinda need to make room for both, otherwise you're cutting out a good 30lbs from the range that used to be there (if that makes sense). I hope it's obvious to the stores that they can't just stock the Ls and be done with it. You kinda need both to satisfy the weight range. I'm not sure how it works, but you'd hope KC has provided guidance to retailers on this in order to avoid that very thing happening?!

Can someone post pics of the new L and/or XL in stores? I know they're online now, but am wondering about their availability in stores. I live in bermuda so hoping they come here soon (all our stuff comes from the US, so if the US has it, we'll get it around the same time).

neilt001 said:
Can someone post pics of the new L and/or XL in stores? I know they're online now, but am wondering about their availability in stores. I live in bermuda so hoping they come here soon (all our stuff comes from the US, so if the US has it, we'll get it around the same time).
No pics, but I have seen the new L iat a Target in PA. Looked like the shelf had been mostly cleared and not yet restocked.

Really? XL goodnites.

I just got my sample oh my God they're amazing, they fit me perfectly I am so happy..I will never have to worry about jumping around in search of something that fits my relatively small frame..
5, 5 135lbs.....thank you goodnites .
..... The large fits me too just like the regular large extra large..... It just is a little bit lower rise....Harris Teeter I don't think has any plans and getting the xl any time soon we just got a case of large/ extra large in......guess I'll just have to get them from Amazon though I've been hating wanting to do that, I've never gotten anything from Amazon and I don't have an account so I'm sure they're going to get me with some serious high shipping....

Reactions: hanzertas, Mikecarson and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I just got my 63 count of the new xl goodnites, they're heccin awesome. I'm 6'5", 220lbs, with a 36in waist, and they fit great. So the new L is the exact same product as the l/xl, just different packaging, and the xl is a whole new product. Same cut and fit as the large, just scaled up in size.

Reactions: JWolf, TigerDL, hanzertas and 3 others
pinkpullups said:
Well a store used to be able to fit the asortment with 8 facings. ... Now store has to use 12 facings to fit the entire assortment.
pinkpullups said:
Unless they plan on dropping something else I'm sure that there will be many stores that drop some of the line to keep it fitting on the shelf. I could see some stores not carry the XL at all
Exactly. I've read that it's more of a boys' problem so I wouldn't be surprised if some stores don't carry the girls' XL. I've seen stores in the past that only carry boys' S/M and L/XL and girls' only in S/M.

Reactions: ProTricycleRacer
Prairie said:
Exactly. I've read that it's more of a boys' problem so I wouldn't be surprised if some stores don't carry the girls' XL. I've seen stores in the past that only carry boys' S/M and L/XL and girls' only in S/M.
Lol I remember I was gonna buy one pack of girls and boys L/XL Goodnites but I realized my store wasn’t selling the larger girls size so I mimed making a phone call in the diaper aisle so I could figure out which other pack I would buy and make it look like I was buying for someone else 🤣. I eventually got the S/M Cinderella ones which I swear back then the smaller girls Goodnites had an added smell to them.

But yeah I definitely don’t expect regular grocery stores to carry the large XL, let alone the girls XL.

Last edited:
A few things...
I ordered a case of 63 Boys Goodnites XL and instead got a case of 63 Girls. They are sending me a replacement today.

Also what is the most likely thing to happen is for stores to sacrifice girls product availability of all sizes to carry all the sizes for Boys. A typical store would probably have Boys XS-XL and Girls S/M & L and no XS or XL. There are already some stores I have been to previously when the sizes were only S/M & L/XL that only carried Boys and never had any Girls to speak of in any size. This included a lot of independent druggists and other independent stores and supermarkets where shelf space is much more limited and therefore so important to just stock what sells best.

Last edited:
I found the XL is Walgreens. I walked into it last night on a whim, and they had the packs there. I saw too scared to buy one, but they were there. It didn’t say they had them in stock on the website, but they were there anyway

swirrll said:
I just got my 63 count of the new xl goodnites, they're heccin awesome. I'm 6'5", 220lbs, with a 36in waist, and they fit great. So the new L is the exact same product as the l/xl, just different packaging, and the xl is a whole new product. Same cut and fit as the large, just scaled up in size.
New L is definitely not just a rebranded L/XL. I could fit old L/XL pretty comfortably, but the new L is much too tight for my comfort. It might be a subtle change, but apparently it was significant enough to make a difference for my body shape.

Reactions: Prairie and TigerDL
Stopped by my local Meijer store today to see if they had the new sizes on the shelf yet and sure enough, they did, along with lots of the old L/XL. They were fully stocked with both the new boys and girls L and XL. I was quite impressed and bought a 9-pack bag to try them out and see if they fit. I'll be back with a complete review once I've had a chance to test them fully.

IMG_0336.jpg
New girls L and XL. Was fully stocked, I bought an 9-pack of the XL.

IMG_0337.jpg
New boys L and XL. Surprisingly, there seemed to be fewer bags of the smaller sizes on the shelves.

IMG_0338.jpg
Several bags of the old L/XL Goodnites have been placed on the bottom shelf. There were also still plenty of boxes of both the boys and girls in the old L/XL size.

Reactions: Jinks and TigerDL
INTrePid said:
Stopped by my local Meijer store today to see if they had the new sizes on the shelf yet and sure enough, they did, along with lots of the old L/XL. They were fully stocked with both the new boys and girls L and XL. I was quite impressed and bought a 9-pack bag to try them out and see if they fit. I'll be back with a complete review once I've had a chance to test them fully.

View attachment 50935
New girls L and XL. Was fully stocked, I bought an 9-pack of the XL.

View attachment 50936
New boys L and XL. Surprisingly, there seemed to be fewer bags of the smaller sizes on the shelves.

View attachment 50937
Several bags of the old L/XL Goodnites have been placed on the bottom shelf. There were also still plenty of boxes of both the boys and girls in the old L/XL size.
That's a lot of shelf space for bedwetting pants.

Reactions: Jinks and hanzertas
Riddy said:
That's a lot of shelf space for bedwetting pants.
I sometimes wonder, if it wasn't for Goodnites, would a product like these ever happen geared for older kids & teens? I don't know. (green slime falls on me)
BTW, I hope somebody gets that reference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: skunk053, TigerDL, JohnQDiaper and 2 others
12srepaid said:
I sometimes wonder, if it wasn't for Goodnites, would a product like these ever happen geared for older kids & teens? I don't know. (green slime falls on me)
BTW, I hope somebody gets that reference.
Summer Sanders "figure it out" lol

Last edited:
Back