New bigger sized goodnites coming Mar. 2021

passthesunscreen said:
URGENT: Does anyone know is the Goodnights samples come in discreet packaging ?
I just ordered a boys sample but live with others. If it’s not low key packaging I need to cancel. 😢
The packaging is kinda discreet, but not really... it does say what's inside rhe box on the front.... and I don't think there is a way to cancel it once it's ordered either. It takes about 3 weeks to come in so you can try and plan its arrival.

Reactions: TigerDL and Anburako
passthesunscreen said:
URGENT: Does anyone know is the Goodnights samples come in discreet packaging ?
I just ordered a boys sample but live with others. If it’s not low key packaging I need to cancel. 😢
no, it is not discreet at all.
It is a box wrapped in transparent plastic.

Riddy said:
Hitting the shelves now, are they? What store was that in?
Hey, really sorry for the delayed reply. Been a bit busy lately.

Anyway, sorry I didn't mention where I got the L size pack in my original post. I prolly should've mentioned that it was actually Poshmark where I found them. That said, the shipping showed that the seller was from SC, so it's possible they might've gotten them from a store around there. Sorry I don't have more info on the origin of the package or anything.

I did, however, get a chance to open them and noticed that they seem extremely similar to the current L/XL size Goodnites, which makes me kinda almost wonder if KC might still just be selling the old L/XL size, but in the new packaging.

Either way, I did happen to take a few comparison pictures, for anyone that's interested (pull-up from the new L size package on the right; old L/XL size on the left):

Link to the full album: https://upld.im/album/boys-goodnites-size-l-and-lxl-comparison.NzqG

Sorry, by the way, that this post ended up not really being of much help in finding out more about release times and such for the new GN sizes and all. I'm still trying to keep a close eye and ear out, though, for anything I hear or see about the new sizes, so I'll be absolutely sure to share any new info I find about the new GN's as quick as I can! 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TigerDL
NuzzleWuzzle said:
Hmm... That's odd that the picture seemed to require that. Sorry about that. I do appreciate you letting me know about the issue, though.

I use imgbox for my picture uploads, so I wonder if there's an issue with the compatibility of the website and Adisc, maybe? Could be the size too, since it's a kinda larger file, at least as far as average image file sizes go. Either way, though, if there does continue to be issues with imgbox, I can try to link them instead of encode them or, if all else fails, I could simply just upload them here as attachments.

As a test, if nothing else, (and to keep my promise from my previous post 🙂) here's a couple additional pictures of the Goodnites L package:

And a link to the full gallery on imgbox: https://imgbox.com/g/mtxeig962J

Please let me know, though, if there do end up being any future issues with the pictures/links and I can edit the posts and upload the pictures a different way.
Please pardon my asking, but might I inquire as to where these were found? I'm asking because I'm curious as to what kind of metro areas the new stock has been hitting the shelves in. I'm in the Indy area, for example.

Last edited:
littleabjames said:
And if I’m not mistaken the Korean goodnites still have easy open sides for all sizes
Yup! They sure do (at least for the L size, that is)! 😄

The inner part of the pant also still has those interesting little wavy designs they had before, as well. Additionally, the length of the sides - especially when the Velcro is taped to extend to the farthest amount - still give the American L/XL Goodnites a run for their money too (maybe even to the point of possibly competing with the stretch of the new XL size, but maybe I'm over-guessing it):

Oh, and here's the date on the package, for reference (got 'em pretty recently, so the stuff in this post should be pretty up to date/relevant):

(Sorry, by the way, for replying to the post so far ahead in the thread. Sorry, also, for this reply post not really being 100 percent completely relevant to the thread topic. Had easy access to a pack of size L Korean Goodnites I bought not too long ago, so figured that it'd be better to be a bit late, rather than never, as far as posting a reply goes. I do hope the post helps, though! 🙂)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TigerDL
hanzertas said:
Right, they are certainly used by special needs parents but aren't marketed towards children with special needs. Would be nice to see
neophyte said:
It’s strange.... the Wal Mart I frequently go to is usually sold out of Goodnites; or there are only 1 or 2 boxes left...

But these past 10 days the shelves have been consistently fully stocked with the current sizes; yet the Ninjamas are maintaining the usual levels...

Either people have stopped buying Goodnites; or Walmart has suddenly fixed their stock issue (after 15+ months of terrible stock).

I’ve been holding off on buying Goodnites for since January... waiting for XL!
For some reason my CVS only has had the S/M Goodnites since December. Can someone explain? Back in August they had like two rows of L/XLs.

TheABDLRailfan said:
For some reason my CVS only has had the S/M Goodnites since December. Can someone explain? Back in August they had like two rows of L/XLs.
I honestly don't think CVS generally gets as much stock as stores like Walmart do. In my area, pharmacies barely seem to sell any and still have some pretty old stock. My local CVS in the middle of town had 2 packs of the L/XL the last time I went and 1 was the old owl and butterfly designs with a date code of mid 2017 (which I ended up buying), while the other was the current designs with a date code of 2019. That shows me something. Their other diapers consisted of alot of new old stock as well. I think they have mostly sold what they have recently since Walmart and other big stores have been out of them alot lately, probably because of the new sizes coming. My Walgreens still had plenty of early 2020 packs the last time I went though.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I honestly don't think CVS generally gets as much stock as stores like Walmart do. In my area, pharmacies barely seem to sell any and still have some pretty old stock. My local CVS in the middle of town had 2 packs of the L/XL the last time I went and 1 was the old owl and butterfly designs with a date code of mid 2017 (which I ended up buying), while the other was the current designs with a date code of 2019. That shows me something. Their other diapers consisted of alot of new old stock as well. I think they have mostly sold what they have recently since Walmart and other big stores have been out of them alot lately, probably because of the new sizes coming. My Walgreens still had plenty of early 2020 packs the last time I went though.
Oh and they put the S/Ms into where the L/XL should be. I'll take a pic when I have to grab some more pacifiers.

TheABDLRailfan said:
Oh and they put the S/Ms into where the L/XL should be. I'll take a pic when I have to grab some more pacifiers.
Oh. Now that's strange. I wonder why they did that. My CVS just does 1 row of each at the one in the middle of town. They are also the only store that sells Ninjamas, which they have plenty of and seems like they haven't sold the first package.

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
C8EBD32C-E3F8-4B3B-B0DE-0BB4312FD4DE.jpegGoodnites on Amazon have officially started listing the new large. Still no word on the XLs, though hopefully as the first week of March comes closer we’ll see that change 🤞🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Beowulf, NekoLittle and 1 other person
ProTricycleRacer said:
View attachment 50308Goodnites on Amazon have officially started listing the new large. Still no word on the XLs, though hopefully as the first week of March comes closer we’ll see that change 🤞🤞
That's good to see. I remember with the Pull-Ups New Leaf I bought a box the second I saw them listed and it shipped directly from Kimberly Clark which I thought was interesting. Might be the case to start off with for these as well.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I think it may have been the Sprint inappropriate site blocker that on my iPad's LTE by default. It wouldn't even load imgbox without the pseudo-VPN I use. My US Cellular phone loads it just fine since it's LTE is unrestricted along with my WiFi. Sprint is just weird. That is cool though. I'm excited to see all these in stores.
i couldn’t get any of the imgbox photos to load either

I wonder whether the big power outage in Texas will impact KCC's rollout of XL sizes, given that they're based in Texas.

Prairie said:
I wonder whether the big power outage in Texas will impact KCC's rollout of XL sizes, given that they're based in Texas.
I'm not sure. I see Kimberly Clark's headquarters are in Texas, but the location given on the Goodnites packages I believe is Wisconsin, so part of me wonders if they are made in Wisconsin. It's not very clear though. I am not sure where they manufacture all their products.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I'm not sure. I see Kimberly Clark's headquarters are in Texas, but the location given on the Goodnites packages I believe is Wisconsin, so part of me wonders if they are made in Wisconsin. It's not very clear though. I am not sure where they manufacture all their products.
Headquarters is in Neenah,WI (my step-grandfather worked there many years ago). The Goodnites themselves are made in Texas.

Joediaper said:
This will only compare the L and L/XL. I pulled on them until the board started moving and held it for the pic.

L first...

View attachment 49124

and now the L/XL.

View attachment 49125

I thought this was a bit odd myself so I took them off the board and confirmed that the L/XL only stretch a tiny bit further than the new L. If you look closely you can see there is a bit of difference in the construction of the material. There seems to be some extra elastic in the new ones that makes them feel and react a bit different than the older one. I decided to do a stress test and see how they did.

🤷‍♀️And I didn't get the picture🤦‍♀️ But I can assure you the new side panels held up much better than the old ones. They relaxed to within 1/16" of their original total width where the older ones stretched out about another half inch in width. Things are looking good for KarmaBaby.

And if you want to really know if you have the new L in your recently purchased bag of L/XL all you need to do is look at the waist band. The new ones have a new diagonal heat seal over the elastic. No extra diagonal? Then you are sitting in the old ones my friend!

View attachment 49126

Hope this does it for you. If there's anything I missed or you'd like to see that doesn't involve me mutilating my new Goodnites without being able to wear them let me know and I'll get it posted.

Yes! I'm done! You are now free to post on the thread.:ROFLMAO:
Well this is interesting ..... my newest box in canada (bought boxing week I think?) has the diagonal .....too hard to get picture though

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    922.8 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: NuzzleWuzzle
I am getting very excited for the new XL size!!!!!

Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, NuzzleWuzzle and 1 other person
Goodnitesdude0127 said:
I am getting very excited for the new XL size!!!!!
Tell me about it... I just sold a little more than 4x 34ct boxes of the current L/XL size for these...

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
curiouslittle1 said:
Tell me about it... I just sold a little more than 4x 34ct boxes of the current L/XL size for these...
I haven't bought any Goodnites in quite a few months in anticipation of the new size! I just hope they aren't too big for my 28" waist and 34" hips! I would think that they would fit, but only time will tell!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
cnolan said:
i couldn’t get any of the imgbox photos to load either
Hey, very sorry to hear you were also having issues with my posts.

Apparently, I was a dumb and ended up appearing to have used an image hosting provider that, after looking it up online, would seem to kinda frequently cause problems across several websites. Really, really sorry for all the issues and for the immensely poor decision, on my part, to use imgbox 😞.I thought it'd be cool and look nicer to just kinda have the little thumbnails embedded in my posts for people to click on, should they be interested in taking a look at the pictures, and thought it'd be nice, also, to be able to just link an album where people could go to view the rest of the pics, but, in the end, it turned out to be a huge mess. I've even recently been having issues, myself, with the links and the pictures too.

Anyway, long story short, I reached out to the admins/mods by making a post in the 'Administrative Stuff' section, so I am optimistic that the issue(s) will hopefully, with their help, be able to be resolved soon.

Again, I really am very sorry for all the trouble with the images, links, and everything. Also, really sorry for posting off topic, again, too.

Reactions: TigerDL, Weatheronthe8s, CodyBaby and 2 others
Back