New Adult Diapers to Try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian24baby7

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
hey just wondering what are some good brands of Adult Diapers to try? I always tend to use Abena M4s and Attend Waist Band diapers.

Depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for medical style or okay with ABDL style?

Dry 24/7 for when out in public because they're thick but malleable, and Rearz Rebel at home when i want to feel babyish.

I like Little Pawz and Tykables Overnights the most, with my go to being Little Pawz as I can find them actually in stock in their closest location to me and get the shipment delivered in 3 days; Tykables Overnights are a good product, but their stocking is unpredictable (I waited several weeks for my order to come in and get shipped).

There are a lot of other good products too and Little Pawz are the same as Simple (and Space) if you dont like the print.

Tykables, ABUniverse, and Rearz seem to be on the forefront of new diapers lately. Check any/all of them out.

We are seeing something new every month or two from someone here lately. Life is good!

thanks for the replys, i'll try some....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back