Nappy covers

Tenaman

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I am IC and am trying to find a nappy cover or plastic pant with a cotton/absorbent lining that I can wear over a disposable nappy. I wear the Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit 24/7 and experience problems with leaks through pin holes in the waterproofing and also at the sides when seated especially if I wet when at work or driving.
Thanks.

Reactions: Steve22315, Edgewater and AlecThickly
I do use products from Suprima and they work good at a reasonable pricing.

The next one i use is "adjustforyou", they are cotton but with protection between the legs / crotch area.

Attachments

• suprima_1222.jpg
    suprima_1222.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 9
  • adjustforyou.jpg
    adjustforyou.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Reactions: Edgewater
Mylesta nylon waterproof pants make the best nappy covers.

Reactions: Constantlydamp and Edgewater
Tenaman said:
I am IC and am trying to find a nappy cover or plastic pant with a cotton/absorbent lining that I can wear over a disposable nappy. I wear the Tena Slip Maxi Active Fit 24/7 and experience problems with leaks through pin holes in the waterproofing and also at the sides when seated especially if I wet when at work or driving.
Thanks.
Tenaman, try to NOT post the same question in multiple places. Crossposting isnt too cool.

Reactions: Edgewater
Thank you Bigbabybret, as this practice is distracting.

Reactions: Rusher
Bigbabybret said:
Tenaman, try to NOT post the same question in multiple places. Crossposting isnt too cool.
Sorry. Just trying to get an answer and clearly you read both. Frankly I don’t care if it isn’t ’cool’. Being IC isn’t exactly cool. So a helpful answer would be more appreciated.

Reactions: iatec779
Tenaman said:
Sorry. Just trying to get an answer and clearly you read both. Frankly I don’t care if it isn’t ’cool’. Being IC isn’t exactly cool. So a helpful answer would be more appreciated.
i responded to the other one.

Back