Nappies and Massages

leezio1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me I have tried this in total 12 times since 2020. The adrenaline rush is insane tbh more so the waiting in reception and handing over your details before the massage etc. my first 3 were at an English place, I explained on the phone beforehand that I have an incontinence issue but it happens rarely would that be ok? The receptionist asked to call me back whilst she made her enquiries. She called back and asked that it would be ok as long as I wore a pad, Wowser music to my ears, I dutifully booked for that day and a youngish girl massaged me she was ultra careful to robe me and did not see my nappy however she did tuck the sheet underneath the back of my nappy! I went there 3 times in total.

it was a great experience however I just wondered if the Thai girls would be a bit more liberated even playful I was not wrong! I booked into my local Thai massage explained a slight incontinence issue and would they prefer to play it safe ie by me wearing a nappy they said they would. I walked up the stairs to the parlour metal stairs on the o/s wall of the converted house, rang the bell! I came into the reception and there were 3 Thai girls all super friendly, the older one said that Pimmy was going to massage me she was mid 20s and absolutely beautiful, she took me by the hand and led me to the room! She never locked the door and asked me to undress. Now protocol is usually you undress privately and they knock and come in, not here! As I stripped down to my crinkly tena ultima she looked totally unfazed and apologised that she had not taken the money so i said we will pay now so the older lady entered the room with the card machine and I paid they were so informal and not bothered . Pimmy was then relaxed and then she led me to the bed laughing her head off at me wearing a nappy and started patting my bum!
It was amazing! Went there further 2 times and it closed.

Looking for a new Thai place I found a place several miles away from . Again I made call about having slight incontinence issues. So I arrived but this time I wanted to wet so I could change halfway through. We started the massage te girl knew I was wearing a nappy but was meticulous with her robing so didn’t really see anything after 30 mins I said I was wet and needed to change she said would you like me to stay or leave the room I said I don’t mind whatever you want to do so she stayed and she asked if she could help I said it was ok but I let her tape the top two tapes, I think she was so eager to please and help me. I kind of was kicking myself that I did not ask her to change me but sure enough I was back within 2 weeks , same thing happened again she asked if she could help I said sure I will take of my wet nappy and could she take a new one out and put it on me , she was so loving with it there were a lot of polite giggles going on as she want me to raise my bum in the air and I didn’t hear so she repeated it twice! She gently guided me onto the laid out tena ultima taped me up double checked that all was as it should be when she was happy she double tapped my nappy as if to say did I do well. What an experience happened again several times more but not as exciting as the first time!

• Sad
Reactions: CptKirk, goodnitedog, RobinRendar and 4 others
Dude, you posted the exact same thing yesterday. What’s the point of making 2 of the exact same posts a day apart??

Reactions: sbmccue
No it’s an hour apart I thought the other one had not gone through hence twice. Is that ok?
SCLittle said:
Dude, you posted the exact same thing yesterday. What’s the point of making 2 of the exact same posts a da

leezio1 said:
No it’s an hour apart I thought the other one had not gone through hence twice. Is that ok?
If it's an accident then no problem, maybe just report your other clone post. Put "accidental double post" in the box and mods should have you covered.

Last edited:
Isn't this in the same boat as forcing your fetish on others? Unless, of course, you actually have incontinence issues, but from the way this is written, that does not appear to be the case.

I'm incontinent and I get massages. My diapers are never ANYTHING. I've been wet and wound up more wet but never even considered changing. I mean, these last 1/2 hour, so I can wait.

I'm glad you were able to enjoy yourself and get a thrill out of it, but I am very much against forcing your desires on others. It would be different if you were going to a sex worker as then you are paying for that exact sort of ordeal. Maybe it's me, I don't know, but to wear, wet and have them assist with your changing if you're not IC, doesn't sit well with me.

Reactions: MaxSyd, SCLittle, jamestehmonkey and 4 others
Back