My sissy romper suit

Sissyleslie said:
I thought that you might like to see my sissy romper suit-View attachment 91708

It is a pink & white satin, one-piece outfit that does up at the back. (The tiny zip is a little bit fiddly, but putting it on is worth the effort).

I love anything with a Peter Pan collar, but when it has lace trimming. I consider it a bonus!

I usually wear the romper suit with nappy-pants, white frilly ankle-socks, and a pair of black, T-bar strap-over Mary Jane shoes with velcro fastening. My red, curly Little Orphan Annie wig completes the outfit.

It is probably the most sissy of my outfits, and wearing it makes me feel like a complete and utter pansy.

PooMinara said:
I bought the same romper several years ago, but unfortunately it's not suitable for someone who's 6'4". I can wear it with a thin nappy, but once it swells the romper becomes uncomfortably restrictive (and opening the back zip becomes very difficult as well due to the tightness). I've been thinking about removing the zip and then separating the top and the pants part so I can add a strip in the middle to make the romper longer, and then add a longer zip. But I've got plenty of projects lined up, so I don't know when I'll get around to it.

View attachment 92222
If the bust/chest measurement is not too tight restrictive -
with your 6' 4" frame consider putting in a sort of cummerbund section
in the middle of the romper keeping that section elastic.
The HIPS of the garment should always be able to contain a loaded diaper/nappy.

Reactions: PooMinara
Dear
Sissyleslie said:
I thought that you might like to see my sissy romper suit-View attachment 91708

It is a pink & white satin, one-piece outfit that does up at the back. (The tiny zip is a little bit fiddly, but putting it on is worth the effort).

I love anything with a Peter Pan collar, but when it has lace trimming. I consider it a bonus!

I usually wear the romper suit with nappy-pants, white frilly ankle-socks, and a pair of black, T-bar strap-over Mary Jane shoes with velcro fastening. My red, curly Little Orphan Annie wig completes the outfit.

It is probably the most sissy of my outfits, and wearing it makes me feel like a complete and utter pansy.
Dearest Sissy Leslie,

It is absoluely adorable and I imagine you look the most prettiest little girl wearing it. You would certainly look a pansy but you must love being dressed by Mummy like this. I have several similar baby rompers and like you I wear white lace frilled ankle socks but with baby pink strap shoes. One of Mummy's lady freinds has taught me dance routines wearing these shoes while reciting nursery rhymes to an audience of Mummy's lady friends. I always curtsy to their gentle applause. All sissy little girls must curtsy as much as possible. I adore lifting my baby dress and showing off my gorgeous frilly knickers covering my nappy. I feel so heavenly.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back