My sissy romper suit

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I thought that you might like to see my sissy romper suit-20220916_144712~3.jpg

It is a pink & white satin, one-piece outfit that does up at the back. (The tiny zip is a little bit fiddly, but putting it on is worth the effort).

I love anything with a Peter Pan collar, but when it has lace trimming. I consider it a bonus!

I usually wear the romper suit with nappy-pants, white frilly ankle-socks, and a pair of black, T-bar strap-over Mary Jane shoes with velcro fastening. My red, curly Little Orphan Annie wig completes the outfit.

It is probably the most sissy of my outfits, and wearing it makes me feel like a complete and utter pansy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe, CuteKitten, stuckin60s and 17 others
Can’t say, it not sissy 😄 I’m sure you look great wearing it, especially with a fat diaper bulging underneath.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
Sissyleslie said:
I thought that you might like to see my sissy romper suit-View attachment 91708

It is a pink & white satin, one-piece outfit that does up at the back. (The tiny zip is a little bit fiddly, but putting it on is worth the effort).

I love anything with a Peter Pan collar, but when it has lace trimming. I consider it a bonus!

I usually wear the romper suit with nappy-pants, white frilly ankle-socks, and a pair of black, T-bar strap-over Mary Jane shoes with velcro fastening. My red, curly Little Orphan Annie wig completes the outfit.

It is probably the most sissy of my outfits, and wearing it makes me feel like a complete and utter pansy.
Looks wonderful, does it have a snap gusset for diaper changes, I can't tell from the photo.

Awwww! Cute! 😍.
You must look soo sweet!

Reactions: Deleted member 67340 and Luvshugs
Damn that is N-E-A-T !

Perfect I like the flat front look making the diaper(s) worn beneath to bulge out - - -
As Kittyinpink noted the snap (popper) fastenings seem to be missing or not deployed in this design which makes diaper changing a challenge.
Was this romper made to order - off the rack - who was the maker - and curious about the cost ????

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Luvshugs
Th
babylock1 said:
Damn that is N-E-A-T !

Perfect I like the flat front look making the diaper(s) worn beneath to bulge out - - -
As Kittyinpink noted the snap (popper) fastenings seem to be missing or not deployed in this design which makes diaper changing a challenge.
Was this romper made to order - off the rack - who was the maker - and curious about the cost ????
That was Angelapinks observation! I just said it's cute 😍!! 😊.
But yeah! Totally agree N-E-A-T !

Reactions: Deleted member 67340, Angelapinks and Luvshugs
How absolutely delicious!

Reactions: Angelapinks and Kittyinpink
babylock1 said:
Damn that is N-E-A-T !

Looks like its tagged IEFIEL, if so Chinese brand sold via Amazon etc, however nothing similar currently listed

Edit: Found on Ebay, But OOS

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks
Sissyleslie said:

It's beautiful.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Kittyinpink
I have one too, along with a blue one (not baby blue unfortunately, which was a little disappointing when it arrived) and yes they are from Eiffel. They are lovely to wear at night, when I want to be ultra sissy, but not quite so babyish.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Any comments about the snap/poppers crotch - - -

There isn’t one, so the whole outfit has to come off when it’s change time.

Angelapinks said:
Looks wonderful, does it have a snap gusset for diaper changes, I can't tell from the photo.
No, it doesn't, it has a (fiddly) zip at the back. So not exactly convenient for nappy changes.

Reactions: diaperdude and Newguy1223
babylock1 said:
Damn that is N-E-A-T !

I purchased it from amazon and the brand is iEFiEL. I can't remember the exact cost-I think it was between £20-£30.
Sadly. I don't think you can get it on amazon anymore-I tried looking. But there's always a chance that it will turn up eventually.

Not currently on Amazon or eBay - but as Sissyleslie noted: "But there's always a chance that it will turn up eventually."

As BabyTheleste comments about the lack of crotch snaps/poppers: "There isn’t one, so the whole outfit has to come off when it’s change time."
With that in mind seriously consider wearing some form of diaper protection to prevent an unexpected unpleasant laundry clean-up.
Really with that in mind - my opinion - this romper would look best with a little bulge padding highlighting that baby-sissy look !
With some degree of bulge padding in the crotch the waddling walk may be accentuated drawing attention or cute comments !

A final accessory would be a locking collar zipper to prevent removal of the romper - now you better behave yourself or perhaps suffer
a not so pleasant downloading experience !

Reactions: JensBabyGirl, Seasonedcitizen, BabyTheleste and 1 other person
Locking collars are a good idea anyway, as it reinforces baby’s helplessness in terms of not being able to take off his or her outfit.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, JensBabyGirl and Seasonedcitizen
So do locking mittens.

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and BabyTheleste
There are mittens and then there are mittens -
Thumbless further reduces the dexterity of use -
Those with a rigid insert more so -
Those forcing the hand into a fist also on the list -
AND then the oversize kind like boxing gloves -
Have fun punching your way out of those !
*** no retracting the arms thru slim sleeved garments and prying into small spaces.

Don't forget about the legs - having oversized well rounded booties on makes walking difficult -
Wearing knee pads assist in making crawling easier -
And both of these prevent easy removal of fitted legged clothing if that is possible without the aid of mittened hands !

Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2 and Seasonedcitizen
I bought the same romper several years ago, but unfortunately it's not suitable for someone who's 6'4". I can wear it with a thin nappy, but once it swells the romper becomes uncomfortably restrictive (and opening the back zip becomes very difficult as well due to the tightness). I've been thinking about removing the zip and then separating the top and the pants part so I can add a strip in the middle to make the romper longer, and then add a longer zip. But I've got plenty of projects lined up, so I don't know when I'll get around to it.

20221029_040458 (1).jpg

Reactions: babylock1, Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Sissyleslie said:

I would so love something like this.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Seasonedcitizen
Back