My plastic pants have the same stains as the ones I used to swipe when I was a kid.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have to confess that as a adolescent I used to steal plastic pants from diaper pails, clotheslines and baby bureaus. My fetish was originally for plastic pants only but has expanded to include diapers and the designed purpose for plastic pants as I’ve come to need them for incontinence. The pants I used to swipe almost invariably had poop stains near the leg elastics and usually had a residual odor even after some of them had been washed. For some strange reason I seemed to fixate on that odor. This could have a connection to a blanket that I had as a toddler that used to get soaked when I peed my bed and my mom would have to trick me to get it laundered. That odoriferous blanket seemed to be my steppingstone to the poopy smell retained by soiled plastic pants. Well thanks to a bout with diarrhea I have plastic pants with those yellow stains that I used to find in pants I stole as a youth. Brown stains had been common before but now I have all the spectrum of stains that I had collected as a child. This is probably one of the few advantages of living by my and having my own laundry facilities is that I don’t have to expose my fetish to the ridicule of others and I’m thankful for this site where I can find acceptance.

Hello, I know that with the smell of PVC pants. The pants I use now look the same as the ones I used to get dressed until teenage years. They had snaps on the front and the film was yellow. My new pants also have adjustable leg elastics. But the smell is the same as before. I remember, because the pants were washed earlier, they were of course clean again, but especially the urine smell was always on. The pants have always been washed together with the cloth diapers, which has reinforced the smell. The pants are always hung to dry with the diapers on the clothesline. That was not a problem at the time, even if it was noticed, because everyone knew that I had to wear diapers because of my developmental delay. At that time, the PVC pants were made of a different, much more resistant film, and could also be used for a very long time.
The new ones are now made of a much worse foil. They therefore become fast hard, crackle with every movement, and then break in soon, and can no longer be used.

The many washing in the machine speeds up that yet. Therefore, after changing, I clean my pants only briefly, let them dry, and then put them back on later. Of course, they still smell like urine, but that's actually only on the inside, because I use only cloth diapers as before. Outside, hardly anything is noticeable.

greeting Windelboy4

windelboy4 said:
Hello, I know that with the smell of PVC pants. The pants I use now look the same as the ones I used to get dressed until teenage years. They had snaps on the front and the film was yellow. My new pants also have adjustable leg elastics. But the smell is the same as before. I remember, because the pants were washed earlier, they were of course clean again, but especially the urine smell was always on. The pants have always been washed together with the cloth diapers, which has reinforced the smell. The pants are always hung to dry with the diapers on the clothesline. That was not a problem at the time, even if it was noticed, because everyone knew that I had to wear diapers because of my developmental delay. At that time, the PVC pants were made of a different, much more resistant film, and could also be used for a very long time.
The new ones are now made of a much worse foil. They therefore become fast hard, crackle with every movement, and then break in soon, and can no longer be used.

The many washing in the machine speeds up that yet. Therefore, after changing, I clean my pants only briefly, let them dry, and then put them back on later. Of course, they still smell like urine, but that's actually only on the inside, because I use only cloth diapers as before. Outside, hardly anything is noticeable.

greeting Windelboy4

I also use primarily cloth diapers with Abena M-4’s for times away from home. You’re right about the material being different from the old days when direct sunlight didn’t seem to harm the older plastic pants when hanging on a clothesline. I’ve tried a lot of brands and styles but find that I prefer the Haian white pullon pants from Amazon. They seem to be more resistant to hardening and cracking than either their colored pants or other more expensive brands. I’ve never machine washed anything other than my diaper, soakers and terry towels that I use for extra absorbency. The pants I hand wash immediately after usy in hot water with liquid hand soap with aloe vera without rinsing and then hang them on the shower head to dry. Even though these Haian pants are thinner than many others (~4 mil) they seem to stand up much better than Gary brand or others that are offered in the thicker material. My only problem with them is that I wished they were available in a high waist version. I fold over the lip of my diaper in the back so that they are able to cover all the diaper.

Back