My new body suits

Role
  1. Sissy
Bought these 2 from Amazon for $20.00 a peacethumbnail (5).jpgthumbnail (6).jpg

Reactions: CottonOn, TrickCyclist, plushieboi and 7 others
I can’t make out the name. How do they feel?

Nice - appears to have ample room at and below the waist to contain a diapered package

What is NAME that I can't read even zooming in something CutieP ?
Optional colors ?

Please come back and tell us more about those onesie's -
Brand name ?

And what is the plaid in the right background - a mini-skirt ?
Looks like something that would go well coordinated with that burgundy onesie !

Last edited:
Seasonedcitizen said:
I can’t make out the name. How do they feel?
They feel great. Amazon has all kinds of body suits, adult onesies. have bunnies' duckies etc. they have hundreds to choose from be worth exploring the possibility's

Reactions: Jorelaxed and (deleted member)
Please the NAME - on the bodysuit/onesie - - -
Have looked at the Amazon web site - bodysuits more than a handful - more than a page full - more like hundreds - dozens of pages !
After a short research not finding what you have
The NAME would be most helpful in pinning the bodysuit search down a specific item

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
Never mind - found it - - -
Visit the CutiePlusU Store

Cotton Button Crotch Bodysuits Adult Romper Onesie Basics​

4.5 out of 5 stars 43 ratings

| 3 answered questions

Price:$19.99$19.99 - $29.80$29.80 & Free Returns on some sizes and colors

Fit:
True to size. Order usual size.

Color: Pink
  • Black

• Mazarine

• Pink

• Red

• Skyblue

• White

• Whtiepink

• Bunny

Size:
Select X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large 2X-Large 3X-Large 4X-Large Select

• [Multiple Colors] Each Button Crotch Bodysuit is a classic solid color with a different hemming color. Keep adding colors until you get all the colors you want
  • [Fabric] Adult Onesie Pajamas using premium 95% cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on the skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many bodies types.
  • Button closure
  • Machine Wash
  • [Three crotch snaps] Womens onesie pajamas have three crotch snaps at the crotch for easy dressing and a secure fitting.
  • [Elastic Support] The thickness of the fabric of the romper is suitable for the weight and volume of a certain space.
  • [Occasion] This cutie adult onesie can be worn with your favorite skirt, overalls, or as casual, roomwear, or even pajamas.
  • [Size Chart Picture] There is a size chart picture on every onesies product page photo gallery. Please compare your measurements to the size chart. Feel free to ask questions with your measurements – chest, waist, hips, and height.
  • [Discreet Packaging] All of our items are shipped in discreet packaging and offer USA-based email support.

Reactions: legojoker88 and JensBabyGirl
Omg what a selection, such good prices. Why haven't I heard of this yet

Just remember that body suits are designed for women who have shorter torsos than men. Look for a sizing chart that has the shoulder to crotch measurement. I speak from experience.

Reactions: nappybottom, Furrytum, LePew and 1 other person
Seasonedcitizen said:
Just remember that body suits are designed for women who have shorter torsos than men. Look for a sizing chart that has the shoulder to crotch measurement. I speak from experience.
The shorter torso is not so bad if you size up - even then realize that there will be stress on the snap crotch junction and diapers maybe
snugged up to the point of squeezing out liquid residue. Also beware of the narrow crotch piece with only 2 snaps - best if there be
3 or more and the crotch piece wide enough to hold the diaper package firmly in place rather than being a thong floss "G" string
trying to bisect the package. Another hazard with too short a torso is the neck line will also share some of the stress.
Study the sizing chart and seriously consider even two sizes up if the fabric is not very stretchy - This is one case where Little-for-Big
does an excellent job with the extreme stretchy material - one size up or dead on works and 3 crotch snaps.
Yet another thing in putting on the onesie ritz is that neck opening - if the fabric is not stretchy you may be popping stitches somewhere.
Some onesies body suits have button closures on the top left portion giving some ease.

Note that this is all in reference to the short sleeve open neck bodysuit ("T"shirt type onesie) - - -

There are turtle neck - mock t necks - sleeveless and long sleeve applications to consider
If dealing with a turtle neck or mock t neck you are going to need a lot of stretch here or a back zipper closing.

You may not be inclined too much to worry about the bottom (hem) of the bodysuit - some are cut along the lines
of a panty or leotard outlining those cheeks - then there are the granny brief type with more coverage to contain
and hide the diaper contained within.

First time adventurers plan carefully if making just that one time purchase.

As Seasonedcitizen has commented "I speak from experience"

I also speak from the same point of experience !

Take care enjoy your fantasy to its fullest or if this is for real time wear then make your budget make you look good !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
Never mind - found it - - -
Visit the CutiePlusU Store

Cotton Button Crotch Bodysuits Adult Romper Onesie Basics​

4.5 out of 5 stars 43 ratings

| 3 answered questions

Price:$19.99$19.99 - $29.80$29.80 & Free Returns on some sizes and colors

Fit:
True to size. Order usual size.

Color: Pink
  • Black

• Mazarine

• Pink

• Red

• Skyblue

• White

• Whtiepink

• Bunny

Size:
Select X-Small Small Medium Large X-Large 2X-Large 3X-Large 4X-Large Select

• [Multiple Colors] Each Button Crotch Bodysuit is a classic solid color with a different hemming color. Keep adding colors until you get all the colors you want
  • [Fabric] Adult Onesie Pajamas using premium 95% cotton and 5% spandex to be soft on the skin and stretchy, providing a bodycon fit that flatters many bodies types.
  • Button closure
  • Machine Wash
  • [Three crotch snaps] Womens onesie pajamas have three crotch snaps at the crotch for easy dressing and a secure fitting.
  • [Elastic Support] The thickness of the fabric of the romper is suitable for the weight and volume of a certain space.
  • [Occasion] This cutie adult onesie can be worn with your favorite skirt, overalls, or as casual, roomwear, or even pajamas.
  • [Size Chart Picture] There is a size chart picture on every onesies product page photo gallery. Please compare your measurements to the size chart. Feel free to ask questions with your measurements – chest, waist, hips, and height.
  • [Discreet Packaging] All of our items are shipped in discreet packaging and offer USA-based email support.
Yup, Those are the ones I was talking about; amazon has ones with skirts, schoolgirl costumes, so explore all that amazon has to offer.

t
They are nice. I wish I could have some of them but I can't have things shipped to my home. I am a secret dresser.

stuckin60s said:
t
They are nice. I wish I could have some of them but I can't have things shipped to my home. I am a secret dresser.
Can't have them shipped (and/or worn in private) ?
Are you living with your parents - SO or a companion that may have objectionable issues ?

If shipping is the problem there are alternatives -
USPS FEDX UPS Amazon drop boxes - you have to go and pick-up the secret stuff.
You maybe doing this solo - but if not have a close confederate receive the secret stuff

It does help if the secret stuff is sent in a plain unmarked package -
But then some things are really hard to conceal -
Once received what are the plans to keep it concealed - does this matter ?

Good Luck !

babylock1 said:
Can't have them shipped (and/or worn in private) ?
Are you living with your parents - SO or a companion that may have objectionable issues ?

If shipping is the problem there are alternatives -
USPS FEDX UPS Amazon drop boxes - you have to go and pick-up the secret stuff.
You maybe doing this solo - but if not have a close confederate receive the secret stuff

It does help if the secret stuff is sent in a plain unmarked package -
But then some things are really hard to conceal -
Once received what are the plans to keep it concealed - does this matter ?

Good Luck !
Yes I am married and it would not go over well and I am solo I have never told anyone of my secret desires. I do have to keep my things concealed and can only get them out when I have privacy. Like tonight im here sitting dressed in a bra and panty set and babydoll nighty.

Reactions: legojoker88
I found this store on Amazon recently. Am I wrong in thinking that all of their products are knock offs of Little For Big products?

The pacifiers look identical and use the same descriptions.

I notice a similar theme in clothes offerings too.

ReluctantAdult said:
I found this store on Amazon recently. Am I wrong in thinking that all of their products are knock offs of Little For Big products?

The pacifiers look identical and use the same descriptions.

I notice a similar theme in clothes offerings too.
They are not knock-offs for Little-For-Big.
I have ordered all my LFB clothing thru Amazon AND the shipping & handling is FREE
YES there are some competitive similarities - the LFB label is for real.
Amazon sells a wide range of similar clothing to suit other consumers.

That noted if ordering LFB watch the measurements carefully - I would recommend sizing down one size as the
fabric material is very stretchy even when wearing bulky diapers and leak proof covers stressing the crotch snap poppers.
The one critical point is the collar on the onesie (sailor blue/pink) is awful tight - have to remove my glasses to
slip on. The sailor outfits with detached skirt are multi-adjustable with internal button and elastic waist band -
this is where sizing down one works best otherwise the skirt fits too loose.

babylock1 said:
I have ordered all my LFB clothing thru Amazon AND the shipping & handling is FREE

That noted if ordering LFB watch the measurements carefully - I would recommend sizing down one size as the
fabric material is very stretchy even when wearing bulky diapers and leak proof covers stressing the crotch snap poppers.
The one critical point is the collar on the onesie (sailor blue/pink) is awful tight - have to remove my glasses to
slip on. The sailor outfits with detached skirt are multi-adjustable with internal button and elastic waist band -
Yes, the label is real, but it seems to me that this store is producing products similar to Little For Big in a manner similar to a store brand being Flakes of Corn rather than Corn Flakes.

Last edited:
babylock1 said:

Your tip for sizing down is helpful. And others have suggested focusing on the height more than the other measurements. This is all helpful information considering that my current Little For Big onsie is slightly too big.

i just got my first LFB onesie and it fits perfectly, but i recommend getting one size up

Reactions: JensBabyGirl
The first onesie I used, if you could call it that was a one piece, full coverage leotard that looked like a exremely full coverage womens lycra full coverage swimsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: legojoker88 and Seasonedcitizen
Back