My mom saw my paci

Sachi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I thought i was ok one day, but i left my paci on my table in the open and told me to stop. She threatened about making my life very difficult cause she thinks i'm some sort of sexual person for liking certain things

• Sad
Reactions: Diaperlover40, michaelmc and littledreamers333
Hello, Is there a way you can get your mother to one side on her own and tell her about your situation, She need to know it is not sexual at all, Being AB/DL is nothing about sex. I hope you are able to talk to her and get things write with your relationship with your mother

I wanted to, but i wasn't able to get any words out. I was just too shocked that i had gotten found out, not in the way i wanted

• Sad
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Talking with a doctor helps some people here and they in turn can explain to your mum about age regression i hope this helps 🥰

Not every situation calls for opening up and spilling the beans on content regarding ageplay/diapers. Some families take it better than others.
I did not have an understanding mother growing up, at least in regards to understanding odd or different interests. I had a couple of confrontations - finding a receipt for Pampers, approaching me about a pacifier in my room, etc. My tactic was deny, deny, deny. Wasn't my receipt, was attached to another receipt. Pacifier was an old toy for one of my dolls, and so on. She definitely didn't buy the receipt excuse, but eventually dropped the face-off because I never changed my story. It was much better for me that way.

People get all sorts of reactions, but use your best judgement on what kind of approach you want to take. I know it wouldn't have worked in my favor, ever, if I tried to explain logically about ABDL-ism because of my mother's personality and beliefs.

Reactions: Zetsubo, jozik, Tigressmoon22 and 2 others
First of all if you haven't heard it yet - you have done nothing wrong and you deserve to have the joy you find in ABDL

Agree with @JulestheFloof on this one. Of course I don't know your mom or the situation beyond what you've stated here but it sounds to me like there isn't a scenario where this is going to work by discussing these personal things with her. She would surely have initiated that discussion if she was willing to talk about it vs just telling you to stop.

You may have to delay indulging to protect your life circumstances. If you are depending on your parents for shelter and support you might have to comply temporarily so as not to run the risk of another confrontation. Depending on her approach, you might also offer to speak with a therapist. There's no shame in that for one and for two you can work the angle on that like "now I've seen a therapist and I have to tell you about XYZ".

Anyway, best of luck to you. You can always use ADISC to vent or if you need advice.

Reactions: Tigressmoon22 and JulestheFloof
Yeah, these sound like good tips. I think i will just need to better avoid these situations considering how unlucky i was this time. She is very much against this whole thing, and even if i explain that it isn't sexual and everything else in between, she'll still not agree. So i'm just not even going to find these scenarios

Sachi said:
I thought i was ok one day, but i left my paci on my table in the open and told me to stop. She threatened about making my life very difficult cause she thinks i'm some sort of sexual person for liking certain things
Not sure how soon it’ll be realistic but moving out as soon as it is realistic to do so is a good option. If she’s going to make your life difficult then it may be better not to live with her.

Back