My life in diapers, a woman’s perspective, part 2

Ladyindiapers

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well, I’m coming up on two years of daily and nightly diaper wear. Something that started as a part-time thing is now a full-time lifestyle. My whole energy and personality has changed. It’s hard to explain exactly how much my life has changed. I’m more relaxed, more confident, more comfortable, more trusting. It’s like I’ve become a completely different woman. Every morning as I put on my first diaper, I am overwhelmed with a calmness that i have never experienced. It’s a combination of my post-workout high, and the safety of wearing a diaper. As I do my makeup and get ready for my day, I am not rushed or overwhelmed. I am calm, focused, and happy.

WORK
I am no longer a “tyrant“ in the office. Prior to starting this diaper journey, I ran my department with a strict hand, mainly because I’m a woman in a male-dominated industry. But as soon as I started my life in diapers, I slowly started to lose the need to be in control of my department.

After 6 months, I took my entire department on an afternoon trip to a coastal town just north of the city, and had a real heart-to-heart with everyone about loosening my oversight. I used that experience as an opportunity to begin the process of making big changes in the office. I have gone from being feared as a director, to being well-liked. Instead of people transferring out of my department, I am now continually getting requests to move in to our department.

FRIENDSHIP
as I mentioned in a previous post, I met another lady at my gym who is also living the diapered life. We have grown quite close and our friendship is one of the most trusting I’ve had in my life. We are planning a trip together this winter after the holidays. I would have never in a million years have guessed that a chance encounter in the locker room at the gym could have lead to a friendship. But so goes the world of living in diapers. I have been exposed to a level of positive energy that has always been missing from my life.

XXOO
Kat

• Love
Reactions: DLfuunseeker, ramendl, littlewet and 33 others
That sounds awesome :) I'm really glad you've seen such improvement in your life!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
That is nice they have helped you alot.
That's good to hear.
Your husband will get used to them, just give him some time.
They do help alot of people help enjoy a worry-free and stress-free life.

Last edited:
So good for you!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
@Ladyindiapers this is fantasy news on all fronts. Funny how a simple adjustment in your life can have such a profound effect on your happiness. 👏

Glad to see you enjoying this part of your life! Have you started wearing tap on diapers or are you still sticking with pull ups?

Ladyindiapers said:
Well, I’m coming up on two years of daily and nightly diaper wear. Something that started as a part-time thing is now a full-time lifestyle. My whole energy and personality has changed. It’s hard to explain exactly how much my life has changed. I’m more relaxed, more confident, more comfortable, more trusting. It’s like I’ve become a completely different woman. Every morning as I put on my first diaper, I am overwhelmed with a calmness that i have never experienced. It’s a combination of my post-workout high, and the safety of wearing a diaper. As I do my makeup and get ready for my day, I am not rushed or overwhelmed. I am calm, focused, and happy.

WORK
I am no longer a “tyrant“ in the office. Prior to starting this diaper journey, I ran my department with a strict hand, mainly because I’m a woman in a male-dominated industry. But as soon as I started my life in diapers, I slowly started to lose the need to be in control of my department.

After 6 months, I took my entire department on an afternoon trip to a coastal town just north of the city, and had a real heart-to-heart with everyone about loosening my oversight. I used that experience as an opportunity to begin the process of making big changes in the office. I have gone from being feared as a director, to being well-liked. Instead of people transferring out of my department, I am now continually getting requests to move in to our department.

FRIENDSHIP
as I mentioned in a previous post, I met another lady at my gym who is also living the diapered life. We have grown quite close and our friendship is one of the most trusting I’ve had in my life. We are planning a trip together this winter after the holidays. I would have never in a million years have guessed that a chance encounter in the locker room at the gym could have lead to a friendship. But so goes the world of living in diapers. I have been exposed to a level of positive energy that has always been missing from my life.

XXOO
Kat
That’s fantastic! Congrats!

that is awsome!

Epic

Ladyindiapers said:

WORK

FRIENDSHIP

XXOO
Kat
It's not just diapers that has been responsible for your happiness and work transformation. but the psychological construct of ACCEPTANCE, The journey to acceptance is net with guilt, shame, purging, but once we accept that diapers are just one facet of our humanity, then acceptance results in serenity.

Reactions: Neroforte
Ladyindiapers said:

WORK

FRIENDSHIP

XXOO
Kat
Been diaper myself for long time and yeah acceptance give you peace and also you find yourself in middle

Ladyindiapers said:

WORK

FRIENDSHIP

XXOO
Kat
Question? How has your husband adapted to u being in diapers, or is he still upset about it?

Reactions: Neroforte
Amazing story!!! I love your confidence. I feel very similar to you!!

How’s your continence?

This is so awesome! I know diapers have helped me so much and accept

Reactions: nectar0001
Ladyindiapers said:
I’m more relaxed, more confident, more comfortable, more trusting. I I'm overwhelmed with a calmness I I'm not rushed. I am calm, focused, and happy.
I'm not a DL, just an incontinent person. But I share a sometimes stressful workplace ( I own a busy business). Until I found my partner, I often felt anxious, mostly worried about keeping my secret (wearing a diaper). Now that I have her it seems like I feel more trusting. Having a partner simply makes me more comfortable and happy.

I'm not sure how your surgery caused you to wear a diaper. And I don't know how you became a DL. But apparently wearing a diaper seems to make you happy. That's what counts.

Ladyindiapers said:

WORK

FRIENDSHIP

XXOO
Kat
That’s great I’m so happy for you

Ladyindiapers said:

WORK

FRIENDSHIP

XXOO
Kat
Good to see another trans woman making it real

Back