• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToshidoGamekaze

Padded Rockette
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone.
I'm Emizima Kurasaki (or Toshido-kun whichever works for you.) and it's nice to meet you too. :D

i'm just one of those digital artists whom normally draws for fun. even though i'm a bit shy sometimes, i wouldn't mind meeting others whom is also artsy as well.

Welcome Emizima Kurasaki ! No need to be shy here. We're an outgoing group who like everyone! Lots of other artsy people here, too. How long have you lived in Hawaii?

I'm assuming you like Japanese culture or anime/manga, or are you Japanese?

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
I'm assuming you like Japanese culture or anime/manga, or are you Japanese?

Yes, i do like the Japanese culture in general.
Although i do like anime, but i never had watch it too often, but as far as manga goes from here, it just depends on the kind of content that matches to what i'm looking for genre-wise.

- - - Updated - - -

Scaramouche said:
Welcome Emizima Kurasaki ! No need to be shy here. We're an outgoing group who like everyone! Lots of other artsy people here, too. How long have you lived in Hawaii?

Well.. i actually live in Hawaii though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back