• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

my introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiedodger97

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
hiya im jamie , im 19 and im a trans male, i am bisexual, and i have been into the adult bay stuff for a few years, i am looking for a longterm mommy or daddy. i am in college doing photography, i am a cute, bubbly person, a little bit shy, when i am in little mode i am 1 -2 years old, i wear diapers when i have some alone time, where i barely have any money i dont have alot thats why i am looking for someone to take care of me

jamiedodger97 said:
hiya im jamie , im 19 and im a trans male, i am bisexual, and i have been into the adult bay stuff for a few years, i am looking for a longterm mommy or daddy. i am in college doing photography, i am a cute, bubbly person, a little bit shy, when i am in little mode i am 1 -2 years old, i wear diapers when i have some alone time, where i barely have any money i dont have alot thats why i am looking for someone to take care of me

Hi and welcome to the site. If you're young and cute, I'm sure you'll find someone who would love to take care of you but be careful not to let anyone take advantage of you or make you uncomfortable. I'm bi and was out as gay in college, and there were way too many guys who got me drunk and did "stuff", so be careful out there.

So you are a photography major or do you have another major? I was a music major in organ performance. Now I play more piano than organ. I also own a number of keyboards. I used to play in a very good rock band, but after 15 years, it wore me out. Now, I just play in church.

I hope you enjoy the site. Feel free to participate in the discussions as we talk about a lot of different things. It's fun.

Welcome to ADISC!

I like photography, too bad I don't take really good pictures :smile:

In case you aren't aware, ADISC is not a 'hook-up' website. That's not to say hook-ups don't happen, it's just that ADISC is mostly here to help people who are into diapers or adult baby items.

thank you, i hopefully will find someone, im just have to be patient, im in my extended level 3 which is like my last year before i go up to higher education, and thats 3 years then ill do my masters degree later in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back