• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My first post-Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
WaddleKitten said:
VERY MUCH SO!!! *happy cat grin* *prrr prrr prrr* so what music do you like??? =o_O=

I like all sorts of music! I'm pretty easy going I can listen to anything within reason! What about you! what do you like?

Yolandi said:
I like all sorts of music! I'm pretty easy going I can listen to anything within reason! What about you! what do you like?

much the same really... within reason and moderation... and my preference is heavily based on my mood... only things I tend to limit are country and 50's rock and roll

WaddleKitten said:
much the same really... within reason and moderation... and my preference is heavily based on my mood... only things I tend to limit are country and 50's rock and roll

Music without prejudice!!

Yolandi said:

this one I find fun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUsVbTj2AY

beautiful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mTRvJ9fugM

a little older... no less powerful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usNsCeOV4GM

- - - Updated - - -

Yolandi said:

also... I did the lightshow for a local band that covered this song... they were my favorite to do lightshows for... they had so much stage presence and audience control

SuperiorPenguin said:
Never seen the film, I might have to do that.

It's really good! but a bit sad though. The first time I saw it I cried! (Literally sobbing like a infant)

SuperiorPenguin said:
I had never heard it, I really like this song.

the whole 20/20 experience album was a real step up in his performance... not that it ever lacked even in his NSYNC days

Yolandi said:
It's really good! but a bit sad though. The first time I saw it I cried! (Literally sobbing like a infant)

Probably should watch it alone, unless i want to cry infront of someone..

- - - Updated - - -

WaddleKitten said:
the whole 20/20 experience album was a real step up in his performance... not that it ever lacked even in his NSYNC days

I never followed his career. I grew up with a family that was into Honky Tonk and County. Then when I left on my own, I transisoned from some classic 30s blues to now I pretty much stay with alternative (Strokes, The Black Keys, Muse, etc)

SuperiorPenguin said:
Probably should watch it alone, unless i want to cry infront of someone..

- - - Updated - - -

I never followed his career. I grew up with a family that was into Honky Tonk and County. Then when I left on my own, I transisoned from some classic 30s blues to now I pretty much stay with alternative (Strokes, The Black Keys, Muse, etc)

And it's all ok... to each their own...

Muse I liked until The Resistance... Black Holes and Revelations was a masterpiece!!! I feel it died after that... though Madness is pretty sick

WaddleKitten said:
And it's all ok... to each their own...

Muse I liked until The Resistance... Black Holes and Revelations was a masterpiece!!! I feel it died after that... though Madness is pretty sick

You are right, Black Holes and Revelations were masterpieces, I think Madness is too!

Welcome to ADISC. Nice intro. Rawrr :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back