My first mega max!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Just tried my first mega max tie dye diaper!🙂. Very stealth in sound. Incredibly soft plastic outer. And very comfortable inner . But very obvious!! Made me feel absolutely baby! Without long garment covering your mega max everybody could easily see your nappy bulge! Great fun!! Also very comfortable..

• Love
Reactions: DiscreetDL, NorthShoreAdam, wetaccident and 7 others
I personally think they are the best ones on the market right now. And yes they really do make you feel little. They're so comfy and cozy. Don't even get me started on how they feel fully soaked 🤤😍🥰🤤😍🥰🤤😍🥰🤤😍🤤🥰! Squish! My favorite right now is the tie die print northshore just came out with.

• Haha
Reactions: Scupperguy30, NorthShoreAdam, babyhuey54 and 2 others
Kittyinpink said:
Just tried my first mega max tie dye diaper!🙂. Very stealth in sound. Incredibly soft plastic outer. And very comfortable inner . But very obvious!! Made me feel absolutely baby! Without long garment covering your mega max everybody could easily see your nappy bulge! Great fun!! Also very comfortable..
Personally I feel that they are not as soft on the inside as some other brands such as ABU and Rearz but they are by no means a bad choice.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Abu and rearz are super comfy. I actually have a Abu ABDry on rn

Ilovewetdiapers4200 said:
Abu and rearz are super comfy. I actually have a Abu ABDry on rn
I love both! Abu barebum and rearz lill bell are my favourite so far.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Ilovewetdiapers4200 said:
I personally think they are the best ones on the market right now. And yes they really do make you feel little. They're so comfy and cozy. Don't even get me started on how they feel fully soaked 🤤😍🥰🤤😍🥰🤤😍🥰🤤😍🤤🥰! Squish! My favorite right now is the tie die print northshore just came out with.
I'm happily sitting in my tie dye and can't even feel how wet I am!! (I'm very wet!!😍)

• Love
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and Ilovewetdiapers4200
Since I have tried the mega max I have abandoned rearz and abu

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, justanotherDL and Kittyinpink
babyhuey54 said:
Since I have tried the mega max I have abandoned rearz and abu
I can't abandon rearz or Abu!! But I know what you mean! Wow! So happy to finally try mega max!! Wow!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
I’ve only ordered one pack and I’m already hooked. After I set up a bank account, I’ll probably order another pack. Would order the 40 pack but I don’t think I would have enough room, although it would be nice.

I just received an order of 40 of them! Absolute favorite.

Reactions: Scupperguy30, NorthShoreAdam and KrankyPants
Allegro said:
I just received an order of 40 of them! Absolute favorite.
awesome! what colors? I recently got White, Black, Blue, and Tie-Dye.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam and sissybaby34
jamiejamie said:
Exactly what I got, plus I already had some in pink, they are awesome.

jamiejamie said:
Does the 40 come with a mix or only one color ?

BrownGoltang said:
Does the 40 come with a mix or only one color ?
It comes in 10's. You can combine 4 of 10's to make a case to get the discount thru NorthShoreCare.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam, sissybaby34 and WillFord384
Kittyinpink said:
I love both! Abu barebum and rearz lill bell are my favourite so far.
I bought a pack of Rearz lil Bella’s when they came out because they Had a scent of cotton candy. When I got them, the scent was barley noticeable. I was pretty disappointed

I love my mega pamps!

Antientmariner said:
I bought a pack of Rearz lil Bella’s when they came out because they Had a scent of cotton candy. When I got them, the scent was barley noticeable. I was pretty disappointed
I think I read your review on nappies r us! Someone else said much the same on their review. But I honestly find the scent pleasant. I don't like those scent strips , as I find my whole bedroom smells and it contaminates everything (to strong!!) But I'll Bella I found subtle and pleasant. Could be we have different noses. Sorry you found them disappointing. I'm definitely buying more.

Kittyinpink said:
I think I read your review on nappies r us! Someone else said much the same on their review. But I honestly find the scent pleasant. I don't like those scent strips , as I find my whole bedroom smells and it contaminates everything (to strong!!) But I'll Bella I found subtle and pleasant. Could be we have different noses. Sorry you found them disappointing. I'm definitely buying more.
Not disappointed In the diaper itself, just the weak scent. I don’t think I made a review for them on nappies r us because I bought them from Rearz.com. They’re good diapers, I just wanted the scent a little stronger

Reactions: Kittyinpink
You have to enjoy wearing a full diaper that feel like it is about to leak but isn’t. Great product.

Reactions: eddy200 and Ilovewetdiapers4200
Spent all day in a tye-die Northshore, they make great diapers! I had been using ABU but decided to try something different when I went to CTDC to restock this week.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200, NorthShoreAdam and Seasonedcitizen
Back