My first (and so far only) visit to an ABDL nursery.

I have visited “Back To The Nursery” with mummy Maxine and daddy Derek In south wales recently I think it’s good value but I think their space needs to be modernised and quality needs to be stepped up a little. But you kind of get what you paid for, I asked for things that I didn’t get which were discussed in detail before which was a little disappointing but I chalked that up to both myself and them sussing each other out as I was quite nervous about the visit as it was my first time.
I since visited a second time where things went more smoothly for me as I wasn’t so nervous. But they are very welcoming and friendly people. It’s a shame the dungeon they had isn’t available anymore as I like to couple my abdl side with some bondage and domination .
Mummy Maxine gave me happy endings with a magic wand on both occasions which was very nice indeed!

Morrisdl said:
I have visited “Back To The Nursery” with mummy Maxine and daddy Derek In south wales recently I think it’s good value but I think their space needs to be modernised and quality needs to be stepped up a little.
Absolutely.

Reactions: Morrisdl
Morrisdl said:
I have visited “Back To The Nursery” with mummy Maxine and daddy Derek In south wales recently I think it’s good value but I think their space needs to be modernised and quality needs to be stepped up a little. But you kind of get what you paid for, I asked for things that I didn’t get which were discussed in detail before which was a little disappointing but I chalked that up to both myself and them sussing each other out as I was quite nervous about the visit as it was my first time.
I since visited a second time where things went more smoothly for me as I wasn’t so nervous. But they are very welcoming and friendly people. It’s a shame the dungeon they had isn’t available anymore as I like to couple my abdl side with some bondage and domination .
Mummy Maxine gave me happy endings with a magic wand on both occasions which was very nice indeed!
What was the stay like as i am thinking about doing a 24 hour stay soon with me playing a teen.

Did you get smacked?

Brat2023 said:
What was the stay like as i am thinking about doing a 24 hour stay soon with me playing a teen.

Did you get smacked?
I did a 8 hour stay and that was enough for me. I’m more teen also. Yes you can get spanked, tied up, Enemas, toyed, messy nappies all sorts. They can tailor your visit to how you want it. Which is good.

Reactions: Brat2023
Back