My first (and so far only) visit to an ABDL nursery.

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Back in 2004, I paid a visit to an ABDL nursery. It was in Great Yarmouth and a Saturday afternoon. I didn't realise that the people running it, Mummy Maxine & Derek were well known in the ABDL community.

Because of financial constraints, my visit was limited to a couple of hours or so. After being welcomed in, and after a coffee, I was taken upstairs and shown the nursery. There was an adult-sized cot and playpen. It was then down to business.

After stripping naked, my clothes were put away for safe keeping. I was then shown to the drop-sided cot which would act as the changing-mat. Soon lotion was applied to my private parts, which caused me to have an erection. After talc had been applied, my legs were raised up, and I was soon put into a TENA disposable nappy. A pair of plastic pants were put on me.

It was time to choose my outfit. It was a lemon-yellow babygro with a cute duck motif. The sleeves had mitt-like coverings for the hands, but had been cut away at the wrists so that the hands could be exposed. After the crotch popper fastening had been done up, I was left lying in the cot with a cuddly toy sucking my dummy.

When Mummy Maxine returned, she had an adult-sized baby feeding bottle with her. After a cloth bib was put on, she bottle-fed me. The milk had been warmed up, but after my initial surprise, and as the milk started to cool down, I enjoyed my feed.

Next, I ended up in the playpen. Mummy Maxine and Derek were very busy that day, so I did spend quite a bit of time by myself. "What an unusual way to spend a Saturday afternoon!" I thought; " Nappied and being treated like a baby!" I contemplated the playpen. Apart from childhood items, there were also a couple of "Sissies on Parade" magazines.

Mummy Maxine returned with a bowl of porridge. As I grabbed the rails of the playpen, she spoon-fed me. I greedily gobbled it all up. "You must have been hungry!" she laughed before leaving.

After another period by myself, she returned and proceeded to bottle-feed me some juice. A short while later, I felt an internal conflict as I needed to pee in my nappy, but my adult nature wanted to resist. In the end, my baby nature won out, and I peed in my nappy.

So it was back to the cot to be changed into a fresh nappy. Afterwards, I was left lying in the cot as my alloted time was nearly over. It was then time to return to the adult world.
I was soon back in adult clothing and I paid for my session. Stepping out onto the street, I felt a buzz - I'd enjoyed my regression, albeit a short one.

If I had more money back then, I would have opted for the 8.00pm - 8 00am session which
was offered. I would have also dressed as a baby girl.

Of course, Mummy Maxine and Derek moved from Great Yarmouth to elsewhere in the UK. But they both appeared in a Channel Four documentary about Adult Babies. As I sat and watched, it seemed surreal that here on TV was a woman who had nappied me. But it brought back wonderful memories about that Saturday afternoon..

• Love
Reactions: babyscotty37, Andy300, Babybub and 16 others
I’m glad you enjoyed it.
Seems to me that you were left to your own devices for the majority of a time.
If I was paying for such a service I think I’d prefer to have more ‘attention’

Reactions: babyscotty37, Andy300, mistykitty and 2 others
Agreed. But they were very busy that day.

• Thinking
Reactions: Andy300 and mistykitty
that's so nice, i'm glad you got to have that experience even if it was for a short time! it sounds like it was such a lovely, calming experience! i hope you can experience something like that again!

So do I! , although I would like to be dressed and treated as a baby girl next time.

Reactions: mistykitty
Sissyleslie said:
Agreed. But they were very busy that day.
That's really not good enough.
If you're paying by the hour you should get every minutes worth.

This honestly sounds quite low effort on their part.

I'm glad you enjoyed it but I definitely wouldn't be be happy if I was left alone that much.

Reactions: mistykitty, southeastlittle and Forced
They have both moved around a lot as for a while they ran it in Portsmouth then moved to South Wales.

I heard they were forced to move from Portsmouth a few years back.

Sissyleslie said:
Back in 2004, I paid a visit to an ABDL nursery. It was in Great Yarmouth and a Saturday afternoon. I didn't realise that the people running it, Mummy Maxine & Derek were well known in the ABDL community.

Because of financial constraints, my visit was limited to a couple of hours or so. After being welcomed in, and after a coffee, I was taken upstairs and shown the nursery. There was an adult-sized cot and playpen. It was then down to business.

After stripping naked, my clothes were put away for safe keeping. I was then shown to the drop-sided cot which would act as the changing-mat. Soon lotion was applied to my private parts, which caused me to have an erection. After talc had been applied, my legs were raised up, and I was soon put into a TENA disposable nappy. A pair of plastic pants were put on me.

It was time to choose my outfit. It was a lemon-yellow babygro with a cute duck motif. The sleeves had mitt-like coverings for the hands, but had been cut away at the wrists so that the hands could be exposed. After the crotch popper fastening had been done up, I was left lying in the cot with a cuddly toy sucking my dummy.

When Mummy Maxine returned, she had an adult-sized baby feeding bottle with her. After a cloth bib was put on, she bottle-fed me. The milk had been warmed up, but after my initial surprise, and as the milk started to cool down, I enjoyed my feed.

Next, I ended up in the playpen. Mummy Maxine and Derek were very busy that day, so I did spend quite a bit of time by myself. "What an unusual way to spend a Saturday afternoon!" I thought; " Nappied and being treated like a baby!" I contemplated the playpen. Apart from childhood items, there were also a couple of "Sissies on Parade" magazines.

Mummy Maxine returned with a bowl of porridge. As I grabbed the rails of the playpen, she spoon-fed me. I greedily gobbled it all up. "You must have been hungry!" she laughed before leaving.

After another period by myself, she returned and proceeded to bottle-feed me some juice. A short while later, I felt an internal conflict as I needed to pee in my nappy, but my adult nature wanted to resist. In the end, my baby nature won out, and I peed in my nappy.

So it was back to the cot to be changed into a fresh nappy. Afterwards, I was left lying in the cot as my alloted time was nearly over. It was then time to return to the adult world.
I was soon back in adult clothing and I paid for my session. Stepping out onto the street, I felt a buzz - I'd enjoyed my regression, albeit a short one.

If I had more money back then, I would have opted for the 8.00pm - 8 00am session which
was offered. I would have also dressed as a baby girl.

Of course, Mummy Maxine and Derek moved from Great Yarmouth to elsewhere in the UK. But they both appeared in a Channel Four documentary about Adult Babies. As I sat and watched, it seemed surreal that here on TV was a woman who had nappied me. But it brought back wonderful memories about that Saturday afternoon..
Hi SissyLeslie, thank you so mch for this post. I also visited the nursery some years ago and this brings back lovely memories!!!

I'm glad that it brought back some happy memories for you! My only regret that I wasn't able to afford an overnight stay. (It would have been enjoyable waking up in a cot!)🙂

I've stayed with Maxine and Derek three times when they were down in Portsmouth. The first time was on my own, and loved everything. The cot, the highchair, and the nappy changes of course. This was first time I experienced being babied by someone. I took my ex, who was my babygirl at the time for my next two sessions. It was by far the best value AB nursery around. Sadly after they moved to Bootle, then South Wales, the price has gone up, and I can't quite afford it now, but I'm not criticising that, costs have gone up everywhere. Does anyone know if they still have the highchair? It was quite famous at one point!

Reactions: BBBen and mistykitty
This sounds absolutely amazing and if given the opportunity I would love to go somewhere like that 😻 One of the big preventing factors though is something many have mentioned cost :(I'm glad for those who have been able to go to this one or one similar to it have gotten to have those opportunities though.

That sounds wonderful! I have a ABDL mommy (more like a dom) only a half an hour away from me but she's very expensive...like several thousand for a day expensive. Not sure if that's the standard rate but I'll never pay that much.

KolaKoala said:
I've stayed with Maxine and Derek three times when they were down in Portsmouth. The first time was on my own, and loved everything. The cot, the highchair, and the nappy changes of course. This was first time I experienced being babied by someone. I took my ex, who was my babygirl at the time for my next two sessions. It was by far the best value AB nursery around. Sadly after they moved to Bootle, then South Wales, the price has gone up, and I can't quite afford it now, but I'm not criticising that, costs have gone up everywhere. Does anyone know if they still have the highchair? It was quite famous at one point!
They still have a high chair, and it is a wonderful experience to sit in it and be spoon fed.

That sounds like so much fun. I am so happy you had the opportunity to experience this. I only wish I knew of a similar service being offered in the south eastern U.S. I have been wanting to connect with a pro Mommy for some time now.

I'm glad that it was at least a good experience. From my side of things, if next time you go to a Mummy you agree with her what you will be doing, and even plan the time, perhaps its less likely that you are being left alone, or even made it specific that you want to be supervised and with the Mummy present all the time, if this was the case. That way its clear for everybody, agreed, and hopefully, what will happen.
Not making any critic of what was done! Just saying that now you are wiser and more experienced. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleScotty, SimCo, Sissyleslie and 1 other person
MissMummyUK said:
I'm glad that it was at least a good experience. From my side of things, if next time you go to a Mummy you agree with her what you will be doing, and even plan the time, perhaps its less likely that you are being left alone, or even made it specific that you want to be supervised and with the Mummy present all the time, if this was the case. That a clear for everybody, agreed, and hopefully, what will happen.
Not making any critic of what was done! Just saying that now you are wiser and more experienced. :)
Yes, you are right. I do feel wiser and more experienced.

Reactions: MissMummyUK
KolaKoala said:
Sadly after they moved to Bootle, then South Wales, the price has gone up, and I can't quite afford it now, but I'm not criticising that, costs have gone up everywhere.
Their rate is currently £50ph or £450 for a 12 hour stay. That seems very good value imo, and they appear to have no problem filling their booking slots.

Indeed, I’d almost suggest they are underpricing their service, and a little more income might enable them to improve the look and feel of their accommodation, which I would say is below the standard of other service providers I have visited, and can be a little off putting on a first visit.

• Wow
Reactions: southeastlittle
BabyTheleste said:
Their rate is currently £50ph or £450 for a 12 hour stay. That seems very good value imo, and they appear to have no problem filling their booking slots.

Indeed, I’d almost suggest they are underpricing their service, and a little more income might enable them to improve the look and feel of their accommodation, which I would say is below the standard of other service providers I have visited, and can be a little off putting on a first visit.
That's an amazingly low price...wow. The lowest I've seen in the states usually starts at $250 per hour which is why I've never been to one. The closest one to me wants $350/hr. Granted I have no idea how the quality differs between them all since I've got no frame of reference.

Last edited:
BabyTheleste said:

Not saying it's not good value anymore. My circumstances have changed completely since 2010 when I was last there. Back then I think is was around £250 for 24 hours. That was a fraction of the price of other nurseries at the time. I perfectly understand that that price would be beyond unsustainable in 2024! :)

Instead of visiting one,I turned my room into a nursery!

Attachments

• 20240417_160237.jpg
    20240417_160237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • Love
Reactions: BabyLouise and BBBen
Back