My disclosure process, as a example for those considering.

Sam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur

I disclosed my DL/Babyish side to my mother 4 months ago.​

We were living apart and occasionally visit each other by air. This time she came to visit me, here's the actual(-ish) conversation we had:​

I want to tell you something,​
do you remember when you discovered a pack of Pampers with me when I came to visit you?​
Back then I told you I was simply following a piece of advice I read somewhere about traveling during COVID,​
which encourages usage of diaper instead of public restroom on flights.​
...That wasn't the real reason, you know it gets cold in the winter where I live, thus it's really uncomfortable to get out of the bed for bathroom at night.​
Well I discovered using diapers can solve the issue! And I regularly use diapers for this purpose even nowadays.​
She's a bit surprised: "Is it really necessary? You can't be that lazy."
I mean, for sure there are people out there using the same trick, they just don't tell anyone since it's might sound a bit weird.
But it's a useful trick, that's all it needs to be.​
"Then why are you buying baby diapers instead of adult ones? Won't it be too small?"
Adult diapers are expensive, these are actually toddler training pants, not baby diapers, I'm also surprised I can fit into them. That pack of Pampers was indeed too small.​
"Well, touché, kids these days are getting potty trained later and later. Won't it leak?"
Nah, it holds quite well for me.​
*I show up in front of her wearing a 5T-6T Minnie Mouse Pull-Up after shower in the evening*
See? It fits quite nicely.​
She checks around my waist and pulls the pants a bit, lets out a slightly awkward chuckle: "Won't it leak out like this?" and points at my pull-up showing how urine might flow out from the frontal waist during a lying position.
I assured her it won't.​
*The next morning*
She sees me walking out of the bathroom, now changed into a pair of cartoonish boy's brief, with the wet pull-up in hand. She then enters the full "curious" mode and asks a bunch of questions:
"Doesn't the pee stain your body?"
Nah, pee are mostly absorbed by the diaper, and It's just a simple wipe if needed.​
"Do you wear during the day too?"
No, but sometimes when I didn't pee during the night, I may end up not changing into underwear and goes about the day, especially if I got up late and needs to hurry.​
"In that case do you use it during the day?"
No, it needs to be changed after wetting.​
"Oh, so you have to change as soon as you wet?"
I mean it's better to, it's not comfortable walking around in a wet diaper.​
"...I still find it quite bizarre for you to have this habit. Can you really not go to washroom at night instead of doing this?"
It is really cold at night, I just find this more convenient.
"I suspect it's a considerable expense to buy diapers regularly, how much are they?"
About 50 Canadian cents per diaper.​
"Right, that's not a negligible amount though."
Well, it all depends on how much you get out of it vs. how much you spend.​
I personally finds it worth it, and partially because I like to use them too, I find them soft and comfortable.​
I'd say for anything you purchase If you can justify the reward for the cost from the bottom of your heart. It's a bargain.​
Moreover, I don't have fixations on luxury brands or any other costly hobbies, and I am quite frugal on everyday expenses.​
"You said you like it? Then it sounds more like a abnormal mental preference rather than utilitarianism."
You could say that. But as you see if I hadn't tell you, you won't find this out. You see my daily life with your own eyes: I don't have mental issues, I go to school and finish courses with decent grades, and you were complimenting my culinary skill everyday since you got here...You see all of this, and you know I am just like a normal person, capable of doing everything society expect a person my age can do. Rationally speaking, this little strange habit of mine does not affect anyone, so nothing is wrong with it, let along I am enjoying it.​
"Umm, well, don't lose your continence doing this!"
I won't, I only wear at night.​
She then teases me for a few other topics, like what will my future significant other think of this, all healthy interactions.

Let this serve as a concrete example of a disclosure process. As you can see, I lied/held back (a lot) even though this is supposed to be a explanation on the fetish, I suggest others do the same since it's a lot to take in for the listeners. Make sure the people you're about to tell is close to you, and is fairly rational towards perceiving things. Nudge the information to them slowly, gently, little by little, bit by bit.​

Attachments

• changes.jpg
    changes.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 54
Good for you in the disclosure!

How on earth are you fitting into those? I’m so jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and DLJosie
LePew said:

so am i lol xxx

LePew said:

DLJosie said:
so am i lol xxx
My waist is 76 cm / 30 in 😸, I can wear these pull-ups thanks to the generous stretch of the sides...but I certainly cannot fit into toddler underwear for the same age range.

• Love
Reactions: LePew and DLJosie
Sam said:
My waist is 76 cm / 30 in 😸, I can wear these pull-ups thanks to the generous stretch of the sides...but I certainly cannot fit into toddler underwear for the same age range.
i wish i was your size xxx

Back