my day

Tenawearer said:
Dog walker is my latest (involuntary) household task as we are looking after my mother in law's dog.
Very often mess myself when walking my dog, there have been times when we are pooing in synch!

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
morro said:
wearing knickers and leggings under mini skirt. although only peeing my knickers everything now very wet!
I've been sitting here in knickers and a skirt, reading your last few posts, and getting so excited that I did a little wee every so often. Knickers and skirt are now soaking wonderfully wet and warm. - luckily I had a towel and A plastic sheet on my chair!

Reactions: wetaccident
ianwee said:
I've been sitting here in knickers and a skirt, reading your last few posts, and getting so excited that I did a little wee every so often. Knickers and skirt are now soaking wonderfully wet and warm. - luckily I had a towel and A plastic sheet on my chair!
SO pleased you excited! being wet makes me feel very femme, a big turn on for me. and knowing you are sat in wet knickers and skirt also exciting for me...am feeling very hot!!!

Reactions: ianwee
morro said:
SO pleased you excited! being wet makes me feel very femme, a big turn on for me. and knowing you are sat in wet knickers and skirt also exciting for me...am feeling very hot!!!
Me too: feeling very hot and wet and excited. I don't think I can wee any more, so maybe I'll go for a different kind of excitement now.

oooh, so what other excitement did you find!

morro said:
Very often mess myself when walking my dog, there have been times when we are pooing in synch!
I wish the dog would poop during it's walks and not on the floor. I took it out three times since lunch time and it pooped on the floor a half hour after I took it out. 😱.
I have to admit that last week I did start to mess when I was walking the dog.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Tenawearer said:
I wish the dog would poop during it's walks and not on the floor. I took it out three times since lunch time and it pooped on the floor a half hour after I took it out. 😱.
I have to admit that last week I did start to mess when I was walking the dog.
Oh dear! naughty dog!! But fab to know you were starting to poo when out with him/her. I just love doing it when out in a public place

diapered and ready....hair cut, then dog walking so hopefully will be poopy when I get back home...

Thought I might mess my cushie but not very successfully, very limited production. Was pretty wet so changed into clean active fit for the afternoon which I have wet. Feels dry though so they work. Been putting away washing and cleaning floors. More men should do these tasks....🥺

Tenawearer said:
Thought I might mess my cushie but not very successfully, very limited production. Was pretty wet so changed into clean active fit for the afternoon which I have wet. Feels dry though so they work. Been putting away washing and cleaning floors. More men should do these tasks....🥺

bit like my day...so far no poop. But very wet, so much I have leaked a bit!

yesterday, no poo, tried when out with my dog, to no avail :-(. Hopefully today - (wet) pull up on and ready to receive!

Bad timing today for me. Good production but I am dry wearing at work. Too long a shift today unfortunately otherwise it would have been a very full nappy. Upside is that the toilet at work is blocked and not mijn at home! I did unblock it myself.😜

yesterday - still no poo. Not unusual, when it comes (hopefully today) it will be large. Meanwhile enjoying just being in wet pullup

After 2 days of patiently waiting...am once again a dirty girl with very full pull up. Now sat and feeling my very firm poo between my bum cheeks, where it will stay for the rest of the day.

Reactions: Chrissie, Jorelaxed and wetaccident
No poo over the week end, but caught up today......sitting on full pull up, very firm, and fully femme dressed. Joys of working from home!

Reactions: Chrissie
As I have had a bout of flu for the last few days I have been wet and messy nappy free, sometimes good to take a nappy break. I hope I haven't infected my partner as I will be nappy free for the duration I expect

after a few days clean and dry today am back wearing pooped pullup under leggings and v short and clinging mini skirt:)

Sounds nice. Are you taking your skirt and pull up for a walk or sitting relaxing at home?

Tenawearer said:
Sounds nice. Are you taking your skirt and pull up for a walk or sitting relaxing at home?
now relaxing at home. But my "accident" happened when at supermarket, baggy jeans over Femme clothes, then walking back to car with my shopping and "oops"!! Then with a walk with my dog before getting back home.

Reactions: Tenawearer and Jorelaxed
Back