Music discovery.

CLeazy928

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good evening everyone! I didn't see a good music discovery thread so here we go. Share a song that's been in your rotation. I'll go first.

King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Catching Smoke.

I love these wavy synths in the song. And I love the band for their creativity they bring to each album. I'll be seeing them in August!

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
Wow, there's so much to pick from, and music is very subjective, so what has me banging on the furniture may be anathema to someone else.
I'll throw this one out as an all-time favorite of mine.

Samara Jade's music indicates to me that she understands the Real World in ways that most humans completely don't. I highly recommend the whole album. Listen to the tracks in order, there is a sequence.
https://samarajade.bandcamp.com/album/wave-of-birdsong-2

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and CLeazy928
littleFeathers said:
Wow, there's so much to pick from, and music is very subjective, so what has me banging on the furniture may be anathema to someone else.

You're so right! What I think sounds good, someone might think sounds like trash. And that's what I love about music! Everyone's ears are different. That's a big reason why I started the thread! I want to see the diversity and dive into learning of a new artist or genre I was previously unaware of. I hope this thread takes off and we see hundreds of songs posted. Thanks for the share!

This is Mutts! The singer plays Keys and absolutely kills it on all of their albums. This is from their album about a year or 2 after Mike opened up about his sexuality. I love all of their music pre and post him coming out to the world. Their early stuff is definitely more gritty while their newer stuff has a little lighter vibe.

The Murlocs are a fantastic band from Australia. This is from their newest album "Calm Ya Farm".

this guy is such a vibe. He's got the "it" factor in my opinion. The late 80s synth, the melodies, the choice of hairstyle, the silky smooth dance. He owns everything with dedication. Donny Benet. A legend.

Here recently with Toby Keith passing I've been playing his stuff. I have a rather large library but I drive for a living so my music is everything the song I'm wearing out right know is Honkytonk U it's my favorite song from Toby which basically describes his life from start to finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLeazy928 and LaLoneDigi

Soo smooth.

Teddy is the man. I wish I had been exposed to his music sooner in life. Sad that he's gone. The way he owns the stage is just incredible.

Reactions: CLeazy928

There won't be nothing but big ol hearts dancing in our eyes 😍❤️😍

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy

I'm listening to DragonForce When Dragons Rule 2010 Remastered Edition.

Asimov by 65daysofstatic

I cannot stop listening to these songs ❤️

.CLIPPING is such an interesting group in the industrial rap genre. The way he raps over such off the wall beats is wild. The subject matter is pretty mature but the stories being told are so vivid. I never thought I'd be bobbing my head to the sound of an alarm clock but here I am bobbing my head and grooving to an alarm clock lol.

Been obsessed with this band for a while one of my new fav songs 😆

Back