• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mummy in Yorkshire Uk

Do
Wetbaby2268 said:
Not far from me , in hull
Do you live in hull ?

Hi Mummy your welcome x

MummyYork said:
Hello little ones, 😘😘
How are we all? I'm pretty new to abdl
But a Pro Mistress for 20years x
Hello my name is simon I am in Yorkshire I am 51 years old

Reactions: MySecretLife
MummyYork said:
Hello little ones, 😘😘
Hello I am an adult baby and would like to talk to someone

Welcome!

Hi miss Mummy York. I'm new But I can still welcome you. You are a beautiful Mummy. Would love to chat and or meet you.
Have an amazing everything

I'm near York. Your about 10 miles away from me.

Hi im from york too :)

Hello and welcome!

MummyYork said:
Hello little ones, 😘😘
Hi Mummy York could I ask you for some advice

Do you travel international?

MummyYork said:
We have had snow, loving it
MummyYork said:
Well hopefully from May onwards we should slowly get bk to some kind of norm
Hello my name is Tony I've spent 30 looking for a mummy full time but managed to find one and past year and half I were scammed out of £9500 from women pretend they were real mummy's but now I'm classed disabled due to medical reasons

I was born in 1974 with 4sisters and one brother but by age 3 I was in foster care after being raised by nurses on of for first 3 year were I spent 18years being a bused by foster mom got back intouch with biological family didn't work out I ended up on streets I then moved yo Yorkshire been hear 36 year I started trying nappies as young she like using towels my mother used nappies as punishment when she would drag you round streets for all to see I used to dream and pray that I would be kidnapped and treated as a baby girl for my life never happend so never had chance or experience dressing up as baby girl or be a baby

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and Welcome

Hi mummy xx

• Angry
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back