Most comfortable diaper for sleeping in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda said:
I enjoy the idea (and when I'm able to, practice) of sleeping in diapers. I don't use them at night, just enjoy wearing them. Problem is, most of the time I can't because they are just too bulky and distracting. The one exception I've found is the ABU Preschools. I've never had a problem sleeping in those. Anyone know of any similar diapers that are cheaper? Doesn't have to be AB themed.

Since you didn't specify, the most comfortable for me are cloth diapers with plastic pants or PUL covers (and I have tried dozens of types of diapers over the years). I wet in my sleep and need a thick diaper at night, but that's the beauty of cloth, you can wear a thinner diaper that is very babyish (if that's what you want) and if you aren't wetting it throw it in with your regular laundry. The best part is it's reusable.

I'm on always discreet underwear when I sleep.

Really depends on what your comfort preference is in regards to sleeping. For me I prefer sleeping in a bulkier rather than thinner diaper.

Not sure on similar to the Preschool, perhaps the Seni Qauttro?

Molicare also makes a diaper called "Comfort Super" which are quite thin. They also have cloth side panels, but a plastic backed main section.

I'm not too keen on thinner diapers so I don't really know of much of them. You could try some pull ups or a store brand if that is a bit of your tastes and interest.
For me the bulkier and thicker it is the better.

I wear night time pre fold cloth diapers and plastic pants. they are thicker and are comfortable.

I recently bought some abena M4's and while I'm not a fan of them because of their lack of a landing zone, which is half heartedly substituted with a double adhesive tape system, they are a pretty comfy diaper and they wick WAY better than ABU diapers. Like if I wet standing up that M4 is gonna wick halfway up the back padding, something I never experienced with ABU (though I do prefer ABU :3 )

I found cloth diapers easiest to sleep in when I was learning how to do that. I don't think it's worth going and buying them if you don't already have them since the startup cost is high. It took me years to get comfortable sleeping in diapers but I never made a concentrated effort to do so. I expect if I had, it would have taken no longer than weeks or months at the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back