Morning diapering

Raven93

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Well… with my wife we usually sleep naked, so today in the morning I woke up early and still I lied in the bed - she came to snuggle with me and she touched my penis as it is often with morning erection 🫣. I think that somehow subconsciously and still sleepy she muttered: “I cannot leave my little cat unprotected…”. Then she diapered me with Alphagatorz diaper. Now I need to deal with double embarrassment. First I have only diaper on me - and it makes me really shy to stand up like that. The second - I was not in toilet before so at some time she will notice that I wet myself and in our rule book it means diapers till end of day and regression to “3yr old”.

Do you have any unexpected “little cat” memories. Are you embarrassed when you are diaper checked, changed, powdered and placed on changing beds? You like being only in diaper around your spouse at home?

Reactions: DIAPERBOY34, PadPhilosopher, Dry247 and 4 others
Raven93 said:
Well… with my wife we usually sleep naked, so today in the morning I woke up early and still I lied in the bed - she came to snuggle with me and she touched my penis as it is often with morning erection 🫣. I think that somehow subconsciously and still sleepy she muttered: “I cannot leave my little cat unprotected…”. Then she diapered me with Alphagatorz diaper. Now I need to deal with double embarrassment. First I have only diaper on me - and it makes me really shy to stand up like that. The second - I was not in toilet before so at some time she will notice that I wet myself and in our rule book it means diapers till end of day and regression to “3yr old”.

Do you have any unexpected “little cat” memories. Are you embarrassed when you are diaper checked, changed, powdered and placed on changing beds? You like being only in diaper around your spouse at home?
Far more erotic than embarrassed.

Tell me how to achieve this lol

What’s your rule book like?

Raven93 said:

That is super cute. I am glad you two have a fun and close relationship. I don't have any memories like that, nor will I probably ever, being pretty vanilla, but I'm always happy for people who are happy.

Last edited:
This scenario sounds absolutely horrible. Being diapered and regressed by the wife all day!? What a travesty. /s 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back