Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I have always considered myself an adult baby boy but recently I’ve felt more interest in wearing baby girl clothes and diapers like Rearz Princess. I don’t understand why this is I’ve never felt like this while an adult. Are there any other men out there who feel more like a girl while in little space and if so how do they swap between adult male and little female?

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
It is kind of the same for me. I am for the most part a baby boy, but there are times when I am more girlish and wear pink diapers, pink plastic pants, pink overalls and sometimes even girls swimsuits or onesies in the summer. I never wear the little girl type items out of the house, as I don't wish to expose this side of me to the public, but all bets are off when I am in the comfort of my own home. Other days I am completely a little boy with that kind of clothing being worn. Just depends on my mood, I guess. I just go with it and enjoy both.

It is also easier to find little type clothing for the girls, so there's that too!

Reactions: Traveller
I've imagined it's because babies don't actually pay attention to gender. It's something we adults put on children based on societal norms at the time. I'm a baby girl, but I often prefer "baby boy" and gender neutral clothes. This is something I've started to think about as i get older. I could be wrong lol

Reactions: Opi and Traveller
For me it was an interesting time to really accept that gender and gender roles are basically fake (created by cultures) and so it's totally fine to mix and match whatever makes you happy! There's no rules so if you wanna be "cute and girly" when you're an AB even though it might not be how you feel otherwise then go for it!

Hey @Newbaby110521, I just want to encourage you to do it and enjoy it. The best way to understand it has got to be to follow your desires and see what it’s like.

I’ve never had a desire to be a little girl rather than a little boy when I play, but I always like hearing about people who are finally able to be themselves in whatever way that is.

For a long, long time I have had attachments to dressing, or being dressed in little girls clothing, and diapers. It has always held a great excitement for me. I’m not exactly sure why, it might be any number of things. I don’t feel like a girl, or want to be one, but there is this fascination, and an element of humiliation attached to the feelings. Maybe, there‘s some jealousy mixed up in it for me also. Little girls, have lots of fuss made over them, and what they wear. The idea of being a naughty little boy, being punished, dressed, and made to act like a little girl, is exciting for me.
I have come to except these feeling, and enjoy them. I can see no reason not to.
ABF8F575-BA2F-45B3-96DF-CD2E15B92704.jpeg

Reactions: Opi, sissybaby34, Luminaire and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
For a long, long time I have had attachments to dressing, or being dressed in little girls clothing, and diapers. It has always held a great excitement for me. I’m not exactly sure why, it might be any number of things. I don’t feel like a girl, or want to be one, but there is this fascination, and an element of humiliation attached to the feelings. Maybe, there‘s some jealousy mixed up in it for me also. Little girls, have lots of fuss made over them, and what they wear. The idea of being a naughty little boy, being punished, dressed, and made to act like a little girl, is exciting for me.
I have come to except these feeling, and enjoy them. I can see no reason not to.

You're adorable. I think I have the same pants, only with the pink lining instead of the red. I love your socks!

My inner child is definitely a girl. I suspect it's because I grew up with severe abandonment, rejection, and inferiority issues. I think it's as you say: girls are noticed, loved, doted over, adored, and pampered. They wear pretty fabrics and colors without judgement. Men are expected to not show feelings or be recognized. Somehow my mind just decided that, in order to cope, it would just create a persona that is the exact opposite of what I physically am. I'm in the group that would eliminate that part of myself if I could, but since I can't, I can only accept it and live my life as best as I'm able.

Reactions: Opi, Luvshugs and Boo
I do have the urge, I have an idea for an outfit that I definitely want to achieve one day.

button said:
I do have the urge, I have an idea for an outfit that I definitely want to achieve one day.
I say, go for it. Make your idea reality!

Luminaire said:
You're adorable. I think I have the same pants, only with the pink lining instead of the red. I love your socks!

My inner child is definitely a girl. I suspect it's because I grew up with severe abandonment, rejection, and inferiority issues. I think it's as you say: girls are noticed, loved, doted over, adored, and pampered. They wear pretty fabrics and colors without judgement. Men are expected to not show feelings or be recognized. Somehow my mind just decided that, in order to cope, it would just create a persona that is the exact opposite of what I physically am. I'm in the group that would eliminate that part of myself if I could, but since I can't, I can only accept it and live my life as best as I'm able.
Thanks, I have made it something I love doing. I love looking for items such as, the frilly panties, and sock, and much more.
79701260-7F27-4662-81F6-6E36500B9E46.jpeg

Reactions: Luminaire, Seasonedcitizen, Opi and 1 other person
Luvshugs said:
Thanks, I have made it something I love doing. I love looking for items such as, the frilly panties, and sock, and much more.
:love:

Back when I was starting my preteen phase, I can recall my first girlish moments at age thirteen.

It blossomed when I wanted to act and be like Alice from "Alice in Wonderland". Over the years, it kept growing and growing- becoming interested in girly Anime series and overtime more modern girly themed elements and things.

But now being an ABDL was never in me back in those times- though being a diaper lover did blossomed out of me when I gotten older (Age seventeen or eighteen).

In recent years, now that I'm returning in diapers and becoming more and more expressive over myself and my feelings I'm beginning to relate somewhat to ABDLs out there who seem to be at a lost in why girly things attract us more than boyish things.

In my own opinion, I believe it's because the very sight of something bright and colorful calms me as well as puts me at ease. Looking at things like dresses, gowns, flowers, tea sets, etc. just gives me emotions I've never felt before. The only boyish thing I seem to enjoy most these days are animals, dinosaurs, and maybe a few cartoons and movies; but other than that it's only a small minority.

I think at the end of my own conclusion would be this- If there are those out there who think it's weird or creepy for men to be attracted to pretty and feminine things; they really and honestly don't understand us or why we enjoy these things.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Luminaire
Back