more babyish designs poll

what do you prefer in footed onsies, ones with built in mits VS ones without mits

• A. with mits

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • B. without mits

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Fangs

panther/cat hybrid
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
i'm kinda curious to why there isn't more options so i bring this to you guys

Mitts would be too sweaty

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
I use my hands to much. I also like to suck my thumb, hard to do in mittens.

It depends... I think if It were based on an animal like a dinosaur I would want mitts but otherwise, I would want to use my hands. I certainly want my feet covered.

Last edited:
SicartheaSpikefan said:
It depends... I think if It were based on an animal like a dinosaur I would want mitts but otherwise, I would want to use my hands. I certainly want my feet covered.
OMG animal ones would be so cute

Why not removable mitts? With like a zipper? Or an other way to fix it to the footed onesie? So you can chose... for the night, maybe sleep with the mittens and you don't play around (also good for caregivers) and for the day you can remove the mittens and can use the hands...

Reactions: Blathers and Fangs
Without most because im a big boy and use a sippy cup

I went to bed last night in my your eyeore footed pajamas and just loved them, I just don't see any reason for mittens on jammies, how would I be able to grab my paci in the middle of the night.

I now have three styles of footed sleepers, without mitts, with fixed mitts, and with fold-over mitts.

The ones without mitts are the ones the most versatile for doing things that require your hands. Definitely for the older child within.

The ones with fixed mitts really restrict the use of your hands. No fine operation of buttons, turning pages in a book, etc.. Holding larger objects like a baby bottle can require two hands. These are for the baby within. The sleeper I have like this is a two tone brown Teddy bear theme suit with ears on the hood. These will be great for the soon to come cold winter nights.

The ones with the fold-over mitts are the best of both worlds. These may become my new favorite ones.

I'd love some with mitts but maybe removable ones or ones that are only half attached so you can take them off if it gets too warm

Reactions: Blathers
TittleTyler said:
I'd love some with mitts but maybe removable ones or ones that are only half attached so you can take them off if it gets too warm
I think the half attached kind are so cute, kinda like "oops the baby will lose em"
<3

Reactions: Glaceon
Back