Mommy Scam Experience

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
So last week I was chatting with a mommy on Instagram. For me it’s not uncommon for me to get random messages from mommies but this one was a bit strange since they took forever to get to the scam part. Usually during these type of chats I just try to milk it out as much as I can then end up blocking them and reporting after I had my fill. I’ll admit since it took so long for her to get to her scam i almost thought it was an actual real mommy this time around. To bad it wasn’t but not sure if I would have the time for a mommy to be honest.

Reactions: medfet878, Seasonedcitizen, Tappy and 1 other person
I am glad to hear you were watching for a scam and didn't get taken advantage of.

You’re doing the Lord’s good work, if you’ll forgive the turn of phrase. You’re wasting the time of scammers, and you seem to enjoy it. 😁

Reactions: medfet878, Seasonedcitizen, Tappy and 2 others
HieronymusSquash said:
I am glad to hear you were watching for a scam and didn't get taken advantage of.
Yeah that’s true. Though whenever I’m talking to a mommy regardless if they ask for money or something similar I always assume they’re scam and never take the chance.

Unfortunately a lot of scammers are willing to prey on folks who are 'isolated' and may be desperate for a 'significant other' and/or maybe just looking for friendship.
419Eaters has a lot of very good information about "love scams" and how to stay safe when dealing with criminals.

Never ever Ever EVER give a scammer your personal information, regardless what they say !!!

Reactions: blaincorrous, medfet878, ChristianDiaperLover and 3 others
ChristianDiaperLover said:
So last week I was chatting with a mommy on Instagram. For me it’s not uncommon for me to get random messages from mommies but this one was a bit strange since they took forever to get to the scam part. Usually during these type of chats I just try to milk it out as much as I can then end up blocking them and reporting after I had my fill. I’ll admit since it took so long for her to get to her scam i almost thought it was an actual real mommy this time around. To bad it wasn’t but not sure if I would have the time for a mommy to be honest.
Lots of scams these days play a longer game. Works well on a lot of people unfortunately. The long con is something to be aware of. Glad you spotted it before losing anything

Reactions: medfet878, ChristianDiaperLover, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
SparkyDog said:
Lots of scams these days play a longer game. Works well on a lot of people unfortunately. The long con is something to be aware of. Glad you spotted it before losing anything
True! I’ve also have had it when they text me a code and what me to tell them what the code is. Obviously a scam but I really only knew about it since my dad had a similar experience on his Facebook

Reactions: medfet878
Back