Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Mommy Madeline Scam

bablue

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
In our situation a substantial amount of money was lost, and a dream was shattered. Clearly something has happened to the person that originally set up this site. I can’t imagine that it would’ve been here this long if it had been truly a scam all the way through. Please do not waste your money but more importantly get your hopes up for something that you might have dreamed about all your life only to have it taken away. Anyone reading this who has had these feelings in them knows what I’m talking about. Peace.

• Sad
  • Hug
Reactions: littlemoosey, PadPhilosopher, Diaperboy27 and 3 others
Chargeback? Reverse bank transfer? Don't pay with risky methods.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Seasonedcitizen
Take it to the bank for sure if it is over 500 it can also be taken to small claims court. It may be a bit embarrassing, but they expect you not to fight back due to embarrassment of being found out. Make it clear and present the evidence (professionally of course) and show them what the "a" in "AB" is really made of. You need to prove they were offering you a service, and take record of any transaction and communication before it gets deleted (Screenshots, printer, timestamps phone calls etc.)

Cheaters are not winners. And they are not a winner.

I find it also very interesting how on the front page of their website that they actually show so much of the laws and FBI warnings which is a bit bizarre that they would post so much law based threats but break the law themselves. I may or may not have access to all the original hypnosis she made, and I may or may not be deleting it all after hearing this person has caused this to a friend in our community. thank you for bringing this to my attention.

If it makes you feel any more at ease, your not alone, almost to the day, 4 years ago, I gave myself over to 2 friends supposedly experienced in being a CG to littles. Upon doing so, it didn't end well for me. I ended having to call in to get extracted, and it left me unable to be little for over a year. They promised I would have my lifelong dream of being held and rocked to sleep, only to have a very different plan.
It involved a cameraman who was uninvited and I was terrified and not okay with it. After the cameraman realized what he was going on he pulled me aside and we both ended up crying together and he ended up defending me.
I was so shaken up my OC I was for feeling little became dust.

Don't give up. You will get the money back and the meanies will not win. It is good you told the community.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Hug
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, bablue, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: assume all "mommy" figures are scammers.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, PadPhilosopher, puddlefeet and 8 others
I’m pretty sure you’re right, which is why it held off even pursuing them. I had watched her for years thinking this one has to be safe. It’s been around for so long. The person that was acting as her or is her actually continue to communicate with me saying they would return the money and stringing me along, but I knew better. For me, I can almost handle it as I am older and have accepted my lifestyle completely. I do feel for younger people who might try to reach out and get burned. It would be great if somebody could pursue taking her website down that’s just not something I do.. I am a firm believer in karma and have watched it in action many times!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Seasonedcitizen
I like to think of myself as an inverted paranoid, in that I am an extrovert who tries to see the good in people before I look for the bad. I've also been a practicing AB for nearly 40 years, and I've come to the conclusion that being an inverted paranoid and an infantilist is often fraught with peril.

I've had 20 babysitters since 1985, but only two were professionals. Actually, of the two, only one was a 'real' pro. The other was a 'pro wannabe' and I was her first AB. All the rest I found myself, and they and the one unskilled 'pro' all came to my house to care for me rather than me going to them.

In the main, I think Moo is right: 'Mommy' types are far more likely to be scammers than to be the real thing. However, this has been true ever since the 'Mrs. Davis babysits' era in the mid-1980s. I guess that's why I've been content to find my own babysitters, and I've always been able to find women who were willing to care for a big baby. Some became quite good at it!

The scammers are banking on our desire to keep the 'baby' side of our lives hidden. If you're ready to look in the mirror and say, "This is who I am, and there's nothing wrong with it," then you're ready to take the steps necessary to reclaim the money these folks stole from you. If you aren't, on the other hand, the job becomes substantially more difficult.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, PadPhilosopher, TheRealDiaperGuru and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
I like to think of myself as an inverted paranoid, in that I am an extrovert who tries to see the good in people before I look for the bad. I've also been a practicing AB for nearly 40 years, and I've come to the conclusion that being an inverted paranoid and an infantilist is often fraught with peril.

I've had 20 babysitters since 1985, but only two were professionals. Actually, of the two, only one was a 'real' pro. The other was a 'pro wannabe' and I was her first AB. All the rest I found myself, and they and the one unskilled 'pro' all came to my house to care for me rather than me going to them.

In the main, I think Moo is right: 'Mommy' types are far more likely to be scammers than to be the real thing. However, this has been true ever since the 'Mrs. Davis babysits' era in the mid-1980s. I guess that's why I've been content to find my own babysitters, and I've always been able to find women who were willing to care for a big baby. Some became quite good at it!

The scammers are banking on our desire to keep the 'baby' side of our lives hidden. If you're ready to look in the mirror and say, "This is who I am, and there's nothing wrong with it," then you're ready to take the steps necessary to reclaim the money these folks stole from you. If you aren't, on the other hand, the job becomes substantially more difficult
How did you go about finding your “non” professional babysitters?Did you reach out to them online/through ads? If so how’d you go about it and how much did you offer them?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
It’s somewhat harsh but the golden rule is never to give anyone money if you’ve not met them. Never pay using gift cards and if you are going to pay, pay by credit card through a card gateway. A credit card has more protections than a debit card and the issuer can normally assist.

If you are paying by card online in the UK you have the legal right to cancel services within 14 days of ordering them if you purchase anything online and the product or service is not something you download.

What has been said is right though, the scammers think you won’t go after them if you even could find their real identity. This goes back to the first thing I said: Never give people money to people who you haven’t met.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
For those of us that are not familiar with Mommy Madeline or scammers, can someone explain what actually happened?

LittleTyke said:
For those of us that are not familiar with Mommy Madeline or scammers, can someone explain what actually happened?
It is a form of emotional love scam where they will sell you a dream (in this case becoming their little). They will continue the conversation and then eventually once they are thinking you are hooked will ask for money. This could be a registration fee or to buy supplies for when you move to their “nursery”. They will continue to find excuses to get you to give them more money until you refuse. Then they’ll block you. Chances are you’ll never actually meet them and the nursery they promised is almost certainly not real.

There are so many of these emotional love scams out there. They find people who desperately want something specific that they are struggling to find, promise it in spades, ask for money as many times as they can, then ghost you when they think the money has dried up. It’s really bad, some have remortgaged and sent their life savings over these false promises. The money goes and they then never hear from these people again. Unfortunately, enough of these nasty leaches have realised abdls could be a demographic to target.

I don’t know the exact experiences with this particular scammer, but there are many similar scams that follow this pattern. Some have featured on TV shows (although not specifically abdl mummy ones).

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and LittleTyke
WoollyAndJoshy said:
It is a form of emotional love scam where they will sell you a dream (in this case becoming their little). They will continue the conversation and then eventually once they are thinking you are hooked will ask for money. This could be a registration fee or to buy supplies for when you move to their “nursery”. They will continue to find excuses to get you to give them more money until you refuse. Then they’ll block you. Chances are you’ll never actually meet them and the nursery they promised is almost certainly not real.

There are so many of these emotional love scams out there. They find people who desperately want something specific that they are struggling to find, promise it in spades, ask for money as many times as they can, then ghost you when they think the money has dried up. It’s really bad, some have remortgaged and sent their life savings over these false promises. The money goes and they then never hear from these people again. Unfortunately, enough of these nasty leaches have realised abdls could be a demographic to target.

I don’t know the exact experiences with this particular scammer, but there are many similar scams that follow this pattern. Some have featured on TV shows (although not specifically abdl mummy ones).
Thank you for the explanation.

TheRealDiaperGuru said:
How did you go about finding your “non” professional babysitters?Did you reach out to them online/through ads? If so how’d you go about it and how much did you offer them?
I actually wrote a book for folks like us to use as a guide. It's called Sitter Search, and you can find it on Amazon, Lulu, GooglePlay, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and Gumroad.

Here's a link to the paperback on Amazon: Sitter Search

sbmccue said:
I actually wrote a book for folks like us to use as a guide. It's called Sitter Search, and you can find it on Amazon, Lulu, GooglePlay, Kobo, Barnes and Noble and Gumroad.

Here's a link to the paperback on Amazon: Sitter Search
Outstanding book

Reactions: sbmccue
Back