Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was told by company i go through for my IC product that the Molicare super plus are discontinued now. They are switch to there new super that more of hybrid with breathable cloth side panel and plastic for the 0ther part.

That's terrible news! The cloth side panel version is garbage, it just falls apart! Super plus is the only plastic baked diaper I can get here without paying a fortune on shipping :sadno:

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked with the shop I buy from, seems the super plus has been replaced with the "Maxi Slip" which is light blue instead of purple but otherwise just the same.

It seem all the companies are jumping to the cloth back for IC diapers.

I believe that this is only partially true. From what I hear they are ceasing the molicare super plus diapers as they currently exist. However, I believe that they are making a product called molicare slip maxi which are exactly what the current molicare super pluses are except with a blue outer plastic shell. There are a few pictures of them going around at the moment if you search for them. I haven't had the chance to actually order/see them because the supplier that i buy from is still stocking the super pluses and the premium slips. They tend to take a while before they run out of them so I dont know when they will be getting the slip maxi's in.

I do agree that the hybrid/cloth diapers that are out are mostly terrible. I think the only cloth backed diaper that is actaully good are the tena ones. They actually fit well and don't seep like I find all the other ones tend to do.

Here in France I bought the newly introduced light blue design some weeks ago. Plastic backed as before, similar performance, cannot detect any difference really.

It medine product and I heard this from the company itself because I go through them for my iC diapers each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back