Molicare, molicare, molicare...

Abdlchriscrinkle

I just want crinkly bum pats!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
oh molicare, what has happened in your quality control as of late?!?

This batch of slip maxi larges I've been using all have one common trait, the soft plastic backing likes to split down the middle between my tailbone and lower back... always the same area. I don't notice until I change out in the morning that it's opened up. Thank goodness for the diaper covers I wear, because I would be very upset with sap gel all over in my bed.

I think this may be the end of the road for me and molicare after I deplete this lot.
Such a shame, I've been a molicare user since the nice and thick purple super plus era, and these new ones just don't measure up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jorelaxed and CptKirk
Abdlchriscrinkle said:
oh molicare, what has happened in your quality control as of late?!?

This batch of slip maxi larges I've been using all have one common trait, the soft plastic backing likes to split down the middle between my tailbone and lower back... always the same area. I don't notice until I change out in the morning that it's opened up. Thank goodness for the diaper covers I wear, because I would be very upset with sap gel all over in my bed.

I think this may be the end of the road for me and molicare after I deplete this lot.
Such a shame, I've been a molicare user since the nice and thick purple super plus era, and these new ones just don't measure up.
Yep I had the same issue in medium, they moved production externally as part of a restructure (cost saving, they had a big loss last year) and have probably tweaked the spec and reduced the gsm of the plastic so it is weaker.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
I too have given up on them. It's a shame. The purple ones used to be my standard diaper.

Reactions: Abdlchriscrinkle
LaLoneDigi said:
I too have given up on them. It's a shame. The purple ones used to be my standard diaper.
Mine, too. They were the best. I have no idea why the company chose to get rid of them.

Reactions: Subtlerustle and LaLoneDigi
LaLoneDigi said:
purple ones had one of the softest inner cores, and wicked the best compared to every other diaper. I just wished they could have absorbed a little more.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
MoliCare gave production of the Slip Maxi over to Medline here in the U.S.
Medline is notorious for backing splits and tab ripping. Medline has some serious quality control issues and can't seem to get it together, it's almost like they don't care.

I work for a company that would supply the Molicare Slip Maxi but doesn't because of the Medline and quality issues. It's not the same product anymore.

It seems like a lot of the European diaper manufacturers are cutting corners.😡

I had the same problem and contacted hartmann there looking into it this end if other people can send them the same idealy they want batch numbers and photos

Back