Mini me!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Any of you girls discovered the 'mini me' range of clothing yet! The slogan ' for kids and grown ups' I've seen so far in peacocks and matalan. Soo cute! I have three butterfly tops and a super cute pijama set pink with love hearts . All over top cute! Great for sissy great for AB. I had good nights sleep in my new jammies and pacifier and stuffie! Check em out!!

• Love
Reactions: RachelOlivia, Woncrinklz and sissygirlpink
Oh! I forgot to mention! In the range they are classing lots of items 'unisex' like super cute mini mouse pyjama set. And a cute set with Disney prints and cute ruffles around the neck! It is easier to buy stuff like that when it says 'unisex!' Good marketing and great progress...😊

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Woncrinklz and sissygirlpink
Thanks @Kittyinpink super cute, I’ll make sure to look and yes good progress, but I think there needs to be a much broader approach to unisex and non gender specific clothing of all types.

I think the clothing industry as a whole needs to look at their sizing policies and the sizing standards internationally.

I’m not sure it will happen but I find it so hard to get a skirt and top set either as a suit or matched set. That’s because I’m a size 14 below and 18 up top.

The other issue relating to sizing is the inconsistency of the use of waist or hips.

I’m not saying I can’t buy things but as male gender from birth, getting suitable female clothing is hard.

Jenny xx

❤️

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Traveller, chrischrischris and 1 other person
johnyb said:
And why are you awake at this time young lady? And don’t say I peed the bed because I simply won’t believe you!!! Any plans for today? I’m still in hospital - time is dragging in! Hope you enjoy your day. J xx
I had to go to work. Then at work, out the back I set up a bbq and put on a roasting dish full of oil and I made falafals and chips! 🤣.. I work in shop and most other shops closed , so I did the bbq in carpark out back.. it was good. (I also did actual work!)

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
SissyJenny2 said:
Thanks @Kittyinpink super cute, I’ll make sure to look and yes good progress, but I think there needs to be a much broader approach to unisex and non gender specific clothing of all types.

I think the clothing industry as a whole needs to look at their sizing policies and the sizing standards internationally.

I’m not sure it will happen but I find it so hard to get a skirt and top set either as a suit or matched set. That’s because I’m a size 14 below and 18 up top.

The other issue relating to sizing is the inconsistency of the use of waist or hips.

I’m not saying I can’t buy things but as male gender from birth, getting suitable female clothing is hard.

Jenny xx

❤️
Yes. I'm struggling to get the right fit... I put on weight recently and my old clothes are mocking me.. it always such a trial and error thing☹️.. then I find my best! And it wears out.. or I gain/ lose weight... sizing definitely needs to be more universal and inclusive. More information about leg length would be nice.. just regular can be a few inches different than another brand. I have 29 inch legs.. petite sometimes, regular sometimes..

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
This mini me range sounds interesting. Where best do you suggest buying them online?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
CBennet1234 said:
This mini me range sounds interesting. Where best do you suggest buying them online?
It lovely! Just popping up different retailers.. I found in a rubbish clothes shop called peacocks. I found in matalan. I found in online ASOS.... probably best just Google? I'm UK , so unless you in my tiny island.... I don't know! Its lovely range! I'll send you pictures soon. I just finished work and I gotta ride home. Sorry.. probably about 2 hours time..😊

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and CBennet1234
Kittyinpink said:
It lovely! Just popping up different retailers.. I found in a rubbish clothes shop called peacocks. I found in matalan. I found in online ASOS.... probably best just Google? I'm UK , so unless you in my tiny island.... I don't know! Its lovely range! I'll send you pictures soon. I just finished work and I gotta ride home. Sorry.. probably about 2 hours time..😊
I am uk as well.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Kittyinpink
CBennet1234 said:
I am uk as well.
I'm off to travel home.. chat later...

Kittyinpink said:
Yes. I'm struggling to get the right fit... I put on weight recently and my old clothes are mocking me.. it always such a trial and error thing☹️.. then I find my best! And it wears out.. or I gain/ lose weight... sizing definitely needs to be more universal and inclusive. More information about leg length would be nice.. just regular can be a few inches different than another brand. I have 29 inch legs.. petite sometimes, regular sometimes..

I found that padding was necessary for me to fit anything in women's sizing. My normal measurements, bust, waist, hips:

With breast forms and hip pads:

45, 34, 45

When you push an hourglass shape onto yourself, you find better joy with women's clothes fitting. Not very practical though lol.
Plus, it adds literally 13lbs to my figure! Counterintuitive, as we all would love to REMOVE 13lbs from ourselves instead.

My worst area of fit are shoulder width, the waistline not lining up where my waist actually is, sleeve length, and likewise also inseam lengths.

Reactions: Traveller and Seasonedcitizen
Back