Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I been thinking about getting into cross dressing soon, wearing girl/women’s clothing has always fascinated me in the back of my mind and I want to try it.
I want to have something girly for my first time clothes but not too over the top at the same time and I also want to incorporate abdl into my cross dressing too. I want to get skirtalls, a pink shirt and pink frilly plastic pants. What do you think of this combo?

Attachments

• 58C00574-3974-4B3E-B958-B6A43422FE0A.jpeg
    58C00574-3974-4B3E-B958-B6A43422FE0A.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 20
  • F7D5C444-97BB-41C6-AB68-543D5AF4B3A2.jpeg
    F7D5C444-97BB-41C6-AB68-543D5AF4B3A2.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 8DA89F57-1634-4C94-8367-4A821E8B02F4.jpeg
    8DA89F57-1634-4C94-8367-4A821E8B02F4.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, MySecretLife, GoodniteLover219 and 7 others
I like the pink frilly diaper cover, might look into those :)

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and PaddedMewtwo
It does look like an alright combo though :)

Reactions: Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and PaddedMewtwo
DiaperArch said:
It does look like an alright combo though :)
Thanks. 😊

Reactions: DiaperArch
You can find a lot of stuff cheap at thrift stores.

Reactions: Jbdl and PaddedMewtwo
If you want to start out with a rush try wearing panties and a/or a bra to work suddenly!!!

• Love
Reactions: Carl1867, Lyokodl, MySecretLife and 3 others
ScarletRoseRapier said:
If you want to start out with a rush try wearing panties and a/or a bra to work suddenly!!!
I wear gaff thong panties and girls jogger trousers to work at the moment , I'm going slow incorporating tastefully into wearing more and more girly stuff . I'm busy losing weight and exercising to burn calories but also concentrating on my glutes and pecs.

Reactions: MySecretLife, ScarletRoseRapier, PaddedMewtwo and 1 other person
I recommend starting with panties. You can wear them all the time under your clothes and only you will know. And you can have some much fun picking out and wearing all sorts of different styles.
And rhumba panties over your diaper is a joy.

• Love
Reactions: Carl1867, MySecretLife, Angelapinks and 5 others
Kayleigh said:
I recommend starting with panties. You can wear them all the time under your clothes and only you will know. And you can have some much fun picking out and wearing all sorts of different styles.
And rhumba panties over your diaper is a joy.
This is true. I used to wear panties before my brother got into my room.

Reactions: Lyokodl and PaddedMewtwo
You can get rhumba panties from companies that sell square dancing clothing. Regular brief style and down to almost your knees style.

• Love
Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier, Angelapinks and PaddedMewtwo
ScarletRoseRapier said:
It can be. Recently I have been wearing pink and pink/yellow knickers Overy diapers to work, they do nothing towards covering it haha

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KittyninjaW, ScarletRoseRapier and 2 others
DiaperAxolotl said:
I want to get skirtalls, a pink shirt and pink frilly plastic pants.
I was inspired to order a Wetlook Faux Leather Ruffled Lined Zipper Crotch Panties with Plastic Garters.

Attachments

• Faux Leather Panties.jpg
    Faux Leather Panties.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Kittyinpink and PaddedMewtwo
SeniorMan said:
I was inspired to order a Wetlook Faux Leather Ruffled Lined Zipper Crotch Panties with Plastic Garters.
Hello senior man! I'm interested in your definition of the word 'panties' compared to other terms - knickers . Pants . Undies. Etc . Your information is Very interesting . I personally love the term panties but I don't actually know if I use the term correct.?

Kittyinpink said:
I'm interested in your definition of the word 'panties'.
Panties are a form of underwear primarily worn by women, either form-fitting or loose, consisting of an elastic waistband, a crotch panel to cover the genitalia (usually lined with absorbent material such as cotton), and a pair of leg openings often made of elastic, like the waistband, and made from materials chosen to be breathable.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Kittyinpink
SeniorMan said:
Panties are a form of underwear primarily worn by women, either form-fitting or loose, consisting of an elastic waistband, a crotch panel to cover the genitalia (usually lined with absorbent material such as cotton), and a pair of leg openings often made of elastic, like the waistband, and made from materials chosen to be breathable.
Thank you! I love your input! 😊

First, congrats for having the courage to get involved! 😀

Second, I think the examples you showed are very adorable and great for starting off.

And then eventually, if it's your thing, you could possibly try getting involved with more sissy or cutesy style dresses and outfits.

I've been cross dressing sense 2013 and couldn't be more happier and comfortable with myself for being dressed as the opposite gender. Wearing cute skirts and dresses brings a new side to myself I've never experienced before and on top of that- it makes me happy. 😊

But putting myself aside, best of luck with your first time cross dressing! Hope you enjoy it! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: MySecretLife, KittyninjaW and PaddedMewtwo
PaddedMewtwo said:
I been thinking about getting into cross dressing soon, wearing girl/women’s clothing has always fascinated me in the back of my mind and I want to try it.
I want to have something girly for my first time clothes but not too over the top at the same time and I also want to incorporate abdl into my cross dressing too. I want to get skirtalls, a pink shirt and pink frilly plastic pants. What do you think of this combo?
I feel you i have this one piece girl outfit i always love to wear with a diaper

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, PaddedMewtwo and MySecretLife
I'm more of a sissy little than a CD I have several outfits from LKB and short skirts from different thrift stores and several feminine onesies that I like to wear at littles outings when I don't have to dress vanilla.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Seasonedcitizen and PaddedMewtwo
It is so exciting to crossdress. I have been doing it for a while now, and I love it. Start with wearing panties and which ones you like the best and go from there. I wear them everyday, and I have yet to hear someone say anything about it. I now know why women love to go shopping, because there are so many fun and exciting choice to choose from to feel pretty, sexy, or comfy.

Reactions: moobabs, Seasonedcitizen, rbm and 2 others
Back