Messy mealtime

BabyMarcinho

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Inspired by the spoonfeeding thread I would like to ask. There is some strategy or way to get messy on purpose while being spoonfeeding, you know baby food eveywhere

If someone is feeding you, all you have to do is more your face slightly. You'll wind up with more food on you than in you, but that's pretty much the point.

I also learned that by keeping food in the front of my mouth and trying not to swallow, I wound up with food everywhere - on the highchair tray, on the bib, on me. However, swallowing when food is placed in your mouth is an ingrained reflex for most of us, and it takes a while to unlearn it.

HUH?

Yes if you want a mess, then just try to avoid the spoon, and have whomever try to continue to feed you.

Just like a baby, they move to try to avoid the spoon, not sure why perhaps cause it's different and sorta scary to see this (to them) big thing coming and getting thrust into your mouth...

But, yes you can spitup or not swallow, or whatever to get messy...but i'd say that if you just move around you'll get messy with having to resort to spitting up or not swallowing...

if whomever is feeding you has had/fed babies, then they will get some in you, and spoon off your chin the missed attempts...tis the reason to make some sorta fun "game" out of the mealtime, distracts the child so as to not try to avoid the spoon as much, and hopefully get more used to eating from a spoon...

sbmccue said:
If someone is feeding you, all you have to do is more your face slightly. You'll wind up with more food on you than in you, but that's pretty much the point.

I also learned that by keeping food in the front of my mouth and trying not to swallow, I wound up with food everywhere - on the highchair tray, on the bib, on me. However, swallowing when food is placed in your mouth is an ingrained reflex for most of us, and it takes a while to unlearn it.
But if I keep the food in the front of my mouth how much can I swallow? I wanna end the meal messy but not hungry

BabyMarcinho said:
But if I keep the food in the front of my mouth how much can I swallow? I wanna end the meal messy but not hungry

You could eat the odd-numbered spoonfuls like a grownup :)

WillFord384 said:
You could eat the odd-numbered spoonfuls like a grownup :)
I'm more intrested in eating like a baby in mealtime regressed

Back