Messy diaper? Too lazy to change?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You ever mess your diaper or pull up and you’re just too lazy to change or cleanup so you stay in it for a while?

That’s where I’m at at the moment. Laying in bed in a loose-stooled messy pull-up.

• Love
Reactions: Seabear, Pika123, Hemix and 7 others
diaperedjustin said:
You ever mess your diaper or pull up and you’re just too lazy to change or cleanup so you stay in it for a while?

That’s where I’m at at the moment. Laying in bed in a loose-stooled messy pull-up.
Lucky you, there really is no better feeling! I am normally pretty lazy however after a while (normally an hour or so) it’s gets uncomfortable so I have to go change into a fresh diapy.

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, ik02, KindaOlde and 2 others
NappiedB said:
Lucky you, there really is no better feeling! I am normally pretty lazy however after a while (normally an hour or so) it’s gets uncomfortable so I have to go change into a fresh diapy.
I’m only 30 minutes in. Got no plans the rest of the day. Not leaving the house. This nappie is staying on for a LONG time!

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Chrissie, Jorelaxed and 3 others
I have messed my diapers before not a big fan of it but I prefer to wet my diapers instead easier and quicker to change a wet diaper than a longer and slower messy diaper

Reactions: Jorelaxed
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I have messed my diapers before not a big fan of it but I prefer to wet my diapers instead easier and quicker to change a wet diaper than a longer and slower messy diaper
For me, a messy diaper just helps me feel more like the baby I know I am. It’s so conmforting!

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and BunnyPrincess
diaperedjustin said:
I’m only 30 minutes in. Got no plans the rest of the day. Not leaving the house. This nappie is staying on for a LONG time!
Sounds good, are you wet too? Keep us updated :)

diaperedjustin said:
For me, a messy diaper just helps me feel more like the baby I know I am. It’s so conmforting!
It’s comforting for you but it’s not comforting for me or anyone within the AB/DL Community who has messed there diapers but prefer to wet it than messing it. Messing there diapers it’s not everyone favourite

Reactions: BunnyPrincess
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
It’s comforting for you but it’s not comforting for me or anyone within the AB/DL Community who has messed there diapers but prefer to wet it than messing it. Messing there diapers it’s not everyone favourite
Oh I get it. I wasn’t knocking your preferences. I profusely apologize if you feel that way.

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
NappiedB said:
I am. How many hours should I stay in it? I’ll let you pick. Anything between 1 and 13 more hours! I promise to stick with what you pick.

If I mess my pull up by accident, then I have to take a shower 🚿 right away because I can't handle it!.

LonelyFOX said:
If I mess my pull up by accident, then I have to take a shower 🚿 right away because I can't handle it!
Understandable. Each of us is unique. I’m still in my soiled diaper from 2 hours ago. Don’t know how much longer.

I thought I’d have a little fun and let someone in here tell me how many more hours.

• Love
NappiedB said:
Still going strong 2 hours later!

• Love
I think that you should try ABDL disposable training pants when they come out since they're going to be better than any adult pull-up that you wore. Those pull-ups that you wore probably couldn't hold that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperedjustin
bigtoddler96 said:
I think that you should try ABDL disposable training pants when they come out since they're going to be better than any adult pull-up that you wore. Those pull-ups that you wore probably couldn't hold that much.
Thanks for the advice

Reactions: bigtoddler96
I have been wearing this cushie for seven hours, wet not messy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, newAB43 and diaperedjustin
Tenawearer said:
I have been wearing this cushie for seven hours, wet not messy!
I can feel a diaper rash starting and I don’t even care. 😂😂. I probably should though, but I’m just lost in my own little world.

diaperedjustin said:
I can feel a diaper rash starting and I don’t even care. 😂😂. I probably should though, but I’m just lost in my own little world.
Find the exit quick!!

Tenawearer said:
Find the exit quick!
I caved and cleaned up 10 minutes ago, but it was too late. 4 hours of a loose stool diaper gave me a rash.

• Sad
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Jorelaxed
The longest I have stayed in my messed diaper was 2 hours, was starting to get a rash.😬

Last edited:
Pain…. So much pain. 😂😂

• Sad
Back