Messy Accident in Walmart

bikerider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was in my local Walmart tonight picking up supplies when I felt a sudden urge to poop. I was not wearing any protection yet tonight and thought I could make it to the rest room to take care of business. Boy was I wrong! I walked a few steps towards the area where the rest rooms are and had an explosion in my pants. I was so bad I could feel it running down my legs. I cleaned up as best as I could in the rest room but was still a mess. I felt sorry for the people around me as I am pretty sure I did not smell too pleasant. I got home and went into the shower and stripped and washed off, then put my clothes in the washer hoping my briefs will come clean. At least now I am protected if I have any issues with messing tonight. Has anyone else had similar experiences?

Reactions: BabyTrina
I’ve had enough accidents in my life that now I just wear full-time.

Reactions: DotTheCyberCat
Had one on the way back from a baseball game when I was either 18 or 19?? Anyways, I didn't eat anything at the game except for a bag of peanuts and a 20oz soft drink. I was in the parking lot with my parents and decided to trust a fart. It wasn't a fart....but liquid poop. I got home, took my clothes off as quickly as possible and immediately took a shower. Turns out, that wasn't the end of it because I was sick for a few days.

It didn't really bother my parents.

My gf had one of those at Sam's club going out the door I got her in the car and home fast

More times than I can count. I have had several times in walmart. Last year I felt the urge in Walmart and began the waddle to the restroom when I guy that I bowl with on my monday night team that works there decided he needed to talk to me. I tried to hold it but as he goes talking to me I just felt it erupt out of me. Lucky it was not super smally and I just looked at my phone and said oh shit I have to be at the doctor in ten minutes I have to go. I sent my wife to check out and I just went to the car. We only live ten minutes away tops. But that time my diaper held it all and I do not think he ever figured it out. Lol

But funny you talk about poo running down your leg as it happened today but lucky for me I had just got home from walmart. I had posted this story in the messy diaper thread so I just copied and pasted, but this is how my day today went.

OMG today was bad. I had been in the hospital the last 10 days and just came home last night around 6pm. So today I needed to go buy milk and stock up my fridge with a few fresh things. I about a block before I get home the urge started to hit. I get home helping the wife unload the car, as I pull bags out of the trunk it was a hot liquid mess came from me. By the time I got to the door it was running down my leg. I guess my diaper had shifted a little bit and half of the poop went outside the leakguard on my mega max. So I make a mad dash inside dropped things on the table and ran for the rest room. As I grab my supplies I feel more coming out. I finally think I am done and I open my tapes and as lower my diaper I feel the 3rd wave start coming out. I have just messed all over my shoes, pants the diaper I am removing and the new bag I just brought into the restroom as well ass the toilet seat and floor. Man sometimes it does not pay to wake up. It took 3 blue pads to clean everything up as well as several wipes and a bottle of disinfectant to clean the restroom. I just thank Jesus it did not happen at walmart or in public.

Does anyone else get hit hard with urge when going from setting down to getting up? Especially when in the driveway just getting home or trying to unlock the front door? I lose my bladder a lot the same way.

Hang in there fecal IC is a rough life.

• Wow
Reactions: Woncrinklz, Dry247 and CptKirk
I get like that if I go and eat certain foods, then I need to change fast

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Diaperman95 said:
More times than I can count. I have had several times in walmart. Last year I felt the urge in Walmart and began the waddle to the restroom when I guy that I bowl with on my monday night team that works there decided he needed to talk to me. I tried to hold it but as he goes talking to me I just felt it erupt out of me. Lucky it was not super smally and I just looked at my phone and said oh shit I have to be at the doctor in ten minutes I have to go. I sent my wife to check out and I just went to the car. We only live ten minutes away tops. But that time my diaper held it all and I do not think he ever figured it out. Lol

But funny you talk about poo running down your leg as it happened today but lucky for me I had just got home from walmart. I had posted this story in the messy diaper thread so I just copied and pasted, but this is how my day today went.

OMG today was bad. I had been in the hospital the last 10 days and just came home last night around 6pm. So today I needed to go buy milk and stock up my fridge with a few fresh things. I about a block before I get home the urge started to hit. I get home helping the wife unload the car, as I pull bags out of the trunk it was a hot liquid mess came from me. By the time I got to the door it was running down my leg. I guess my diaper had shifted a little bit and half of the poop went outside the leakguard on my mega max. So I make a mad dash inside dropped things on the table and ran for the rest room. As I grab my supplies I feel more coming out. I finally think I am done and I open my tapes and as lower my diaper I feel the 3rd wave start coming out. I have just messed all over my shoes, pants the diaper I am removing and the new bag I just brought into the restroom as well ass the toilet seat and floor. Man sometimes it does not pay to wake up. It took 3 blue pads to clean everything up as well as several wipes and a bottle of disinfectant to clean the restroom. I just thank Jesus it did not happen at walmart or in public.

Does anyone else get hit hard with urge when going from setting down to getting up? Especially when in the driveway just getting home or trying to unlock the front door? I lose my bladder a lot the same way.

I get a strong urge to pee right as I stand up from sitting for a while

• Love
Reactions: Diaperman95
It's happened to me many times. I think it's the foods, or my health status, that implicates my bowels, and urge problems.

One memory at my apartment complex near the parking lot:
I swear I had a handle on it. I didn't. I knew I had a bowel feeling. I thought it was no big deal and the feeling will have to wait.
But the eruption came quickly and intensely. I knew I had to go, tried to hold it, then my body kinda cramped, and a huge heat flushed through my body along with my heart rate increasing. I knew it was dire at that moment with the flash of discomfort. I thought I could handle it, but it flowed out of me with a vengeance, and I wasn't wearing any diaper. I made it back home, nobody saw anything.

I've struggled with diarrhea a few times. Even once is once too many!

The last time was coming back to the apartment from an hour long walk. I had a growing sense of urgency but thought I would manage it. I walked just a timy bit further to stop at my parked truck on the street because I wanted to take a cloth shopping back with me up to the apartment.

As soon as I unlocked the truck and stood in front of the open door, I felt the urge build severely. I shouldn't have stopped walking. Finally just a tiny spurt squeaked out and that started the onslaught. I could hold nothing back at that point. And it stank badly because I had cheaped out and stopped taking chlorophyll capsules at the time. That practice has changed now.

But it was a challenge to get back to my apartment. I didn't want anyone else to be near me in the lobby or share an elevator. I think a couple of ladies in the parking lot were sniffing the air when I waddled by. I made it thankfully, but it sure left a very smelly wake!

Diaperman95 said:

Yes, every morning when I get out of bed as soon as I stand up. Doesn't matter how much I wet during the night, it just hits. It also happens a lot when driving. In fact, it is one of the reasons I finally went to a urologist several years ago. After chalking up all the previous issues as flukes or one-offs (they obviously weren't) I finally decided it was time when I got out of my truck on a couple occasions and flooded right in the driveway.

bikerider said:
I was in my local Walmart tonight picking up supplies when I felt a sudden urge to poop. I was not wearing any protection yet tonight and thought I could make it to the rest room to take care of business. Boy was I wrong! I walked a few steps towards the area where the rest rooms are and had an explosion in my pants. I was so bad I could feel it running down my legs. I cleaned up as best as I could in the rest room but was still a mess. I felt sorry for the people around me as I am pretty sure I did not smell too pleasant. I got home and went into the shower and stripped and washed off, then put my clothes in the washer hoping my briefs will come clean. At least now I am protected if I have any issues with messing tonight. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
Yes!
I myself have shit myself while shopping while in diapers.
Many times.
It happens.
I just go to the Men's Bathroom and clean up my mess.
Not a big deal for a physically and developmentally disabled 65 year-old like me.

I had too many accidents while out in public that i decided to wear diapers all the time to avoid the humiliation, a messy diaper is better than leaving a trail of shame!

• Love
RedStripeLvr said:
Yes, every morning when I get out of bed as soon as I stand up. Doesn't matter how much I wet during the night, it just hits. It also happens a lot when driving. In fact, it is one of the reasons I finally went to a urologist several years ago. After chalking up all the previous issues as flukes or one-offs (they obviously weren't) I finally decided it was time when I got out of my truck on a couple occasions and flooded right in the driveway.
Caddy shack is awesome!!!!!

Lecktroman said:
I had too many accidents while out in public that i decided to wear diapers all the time to avoid the humiliation, a messy diaper is better than leaving a trail of shame!
some times no matter how good the diaper the trail happens anyway. soupy stool is the hardest for a diaper. It is way to thick to absorb in fast but way to thin to stay put. This makes it the perfect blow out material despite the diaper. I lost count the number of times it comes up and over the back of my diaper when a sleep.

Back