Messing your morning pull ups?

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Messages
770
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
For those growing up bed wetting did you ever take a mess in your pull ups/goodnites when you woke up to take a morning poo? What did your parents say? How did you get away with it? Assuming your diaper was already wet. Or not whatever lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and Jorelaxed
ChristianDiaperLover said:
For those growing up bed wetting did you ever take a mess in your pull ups/goodnites when you woke up to take a morning poo? What did your parents say? How did you get away with it? Assuming your diaper was already wet. Or not whatever lol.
I did that once when very young, I did it without my parents noticing, It was very hard to go though due to BM's at that age are very solid.
I was probably about 5 years old.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and ChristianDiaperLover
I actually do this almost every morning. Feels like a waste to not use the back if I need to go. Thankfully my parents don't say anything and just give me privacy to cleanup and change without asking any questions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, diapeybabybrian, Seabear and 2 others
Yes I used to do this all the time growing up. More so when younger as after about 8 or 9 my parents who I think at first were just waiting for me to grow Out of it got tired of changing dirty diapers and started getting mad about it. Started doing it more secretly after that
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed, wetaccident and ChristianDiaperLover
My mom let it slide a few times and then had a talk with me about it and explained why I was still wearing them but also she was extremely busy so some days I just wore my pull-up till late morning and was changed into another one so she didn't have to worry about me while she cleaned. She wasn't lazy by no means ,cleaned houses for a living and when I was old enough I helped her and started taking care of my own pullups and night diapers at age of 7. Was a bedwetter till 13 and that's when adult diapers took over. Still an occasional bedwetter but I have a routine to handle it for the most part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorelaxed and ChristianDiaperLover
ChristianDiaperLover said:
For those growing up bed wetting did you ever take a mess in your pull ups/goodnites when you woke up to take a morning poo? What did your parents say? How did you get away with it? Assuming your diaper was already wet. Or not whatever lol.
So…this is something I know I did in my diaper as a young kid and I don’t fully remember doing it, but, I do remember my mom changing me and telling me I was too old to be pooping my diaper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and ChristianDiaperLover
hanbanan said:
So…this is something I know I did in my diaper as a young kid and I don’t fully remember doing it, but, I do remember my mom changing me and telling me I was too old to be pooping my diaper.
Yes the stern talking to while getting changed was always akward and made you wish ya had a paci, or a stuffed animal
 
Wait, I dont get it. So you would mess because she wouldnt change your pull-up until she got home from work?
Jrodabdl said:
My mom let it slide a few times and then had a talk with me about it and explained why I was still wearing them but also she was extremely busy so some days I just wore my pull-up till late morning and was changed into another one so she didn't have to worry about me while she cleaned. She wasn't lazy by no means ,cleaned houses for a living and when I was old enough I helped her and started taking care of my own pullups and night diapers at age of 7. Was a bedwetter till 13 and that's when adult diapers took over. Still an occasional bedwetter but I have a routine to handle it for the most part.
 
Stacy said:
Wait, I dont get it. So you would mess because she wouldnt change your pull-up until she got home from work?
No she would Always change it first thing but if she was busy and couldn't keep a close eye on me I was kept in pullups all day long
 
Jrodabdl said:
No she would Always change it first thing but if she was busy and couldn't keep a close eye on me I was kept in pullups all day long
Oh shoot, all day?!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and PaddedRita
Jg21101 said:
Yes I used to do this all the time growing up. More so when younger as after about 8 or 9 my parents who I think at first were just waiting for me to grow Out of it got tired of changing dirty diapers and started getting mad about it. Started doing it more secretly after that
I dont get how you could do that secretly haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: PaddedRita
Stacy said:
Oh shoot, all day?!!!!!
Yeah and I'm almost certain that's why I enjoy wearing diapers as much as I do now
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
ChristianDiaperLover said:
For those growing up bed wetting did you ever take a mess in your pull ups/goodnites when you woke up to take a morning poo? What did your parents say? How did you get away with it? Assuming your diaper was already wet. Or not whatever lol.
I knew I wasn’t allowed to use my diaper for that as a kid, but I definitely did. Knowing me, I probably was around 3-4 and pooped my night diaper before I was changed into my Pull-ups for the daytime. My mom would usually change my younger sister and help her get ready before I was changed
 
  • Like
Reactions: MikeyD1981 and ChristianDiaperLover
Oh yikes. Was that embarrassing being in a Pull-Up all day? Like a pair of GoodNites?
Jrodabdl said:
No she would Always change it first thing but if she was busy and couldn't keep a close eye on me I was kept in pullups all day long
 
hanbanan said:
I knew I wasn’t allowed to use my diaper for that as a kid, but I definitely did. Knowing me, I probably was around 3-4 and pooped my night diaper before I was changed into my Pull-ups for the daytime. My mom would usually change my younger sister and help her get ready before I was changed
Pull-ups during the day at age 3-4? Lucky lol
 
Stacy said:
Oh yikes. Was that embarrassing being in a Pull-Up all day? Like a pair of GoodNites?
Did she get mad if you had a bowel movement after she changed you?
 
Stacy said:
Pull-ups during the day at age 3-4? Lucky lol
I hated it then, but I was just learning that I was different than other kids. I guess not that many 4 year old girls are still wearing a diaper full-time haha. Knowing what I know now, maybe I’d have enjoyed it more. I don’t think I had much shame as a kid
 
  • Like
Reactions: MikeyD1981 and ChristianDiaperLover
Stacy said:
Oh yikes. Was that embarrassing being in a Pull-Up all day? Like a pair of GoodNites?
I don't remember being too embarrassed about it but my sister always teased me about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Jrodabdl said:
I don't remember being too embarrassed about it but my sister always teased me about it
Older sister? Are you male or female? I have an older sister that has seen one of my wet diapers on the floor of my bathroom. She was back from college for the holidays and I forgot I wasn't the only one using the downstairs bathroom....talk about embarrassing
 
  • Like
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, hanbanan, ChristianDiaperLover and 1 other person
Stacy said:
Older sister? Are you male or female? I have an older sister that has seen one of my wet diapers on the floor of my bathroom. She was back from college for the holidays and I forgot I wasn't the only one using the downstairs bathroom....talk about embarrassing
Older sister. I am male
 
  • Like
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Back
Top