mental conditioning

McPiddlepants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a diaper lover and wear most days now... it seems when i wear my pull up i wet without even thinking about it it just flows out no warning, no pushing. but when i have to wear underwear i have to tell myself, no diaper and i hold it. On the messing end i have to actually push to mess. I like it this way, warm wet and snug fitting diapers. So far its controllable but what the future holds for wetting i don't know. my body KNOWS when i am wearing and when im not.........weird!

Reactions: Seabear, Jorelaxed and SD79
McPiddlepants said:
I am a diaper lover and wear most days now... it seems when i wear my pull up i wet without even thinking about it it just flows out no warning, no pushing. but when i have to wear underwear i have to tell myself, no diaper and i hold it. On the messing end i have to actually push to mess. I like it this way, warm wet and snug fitting diapers. So far its controllable but what the future holds for wetting i don't know. my body KNOWS when i am wearing and when im not.........weird!
Same thing happens to me. It kind of freaks me out, but I also love it. What I don't love; is my body also seems to know the second I get home and goes "OK poop is coming out NOW and I'm not waiting until you get inside!" I'm not a big fan of pooping myself, diapered or not - so at times my body kind of ticks me off.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and McPiddlepants
I’m also a DL and the same, with a diaper on I can just switch on like a tap!!
Ps love your avatar, LKs are my current diapers

Same here, DL and when diapered up I can wet without even thinking about it (including in bed) but no problem holding it when I am in underwear, unless I try to hold on for too long while I finish something anyway!

Most of the time if I'm not already doing something I do have to let myself pee, but if I'm in the middle of doing something I'll usually always pee without realizing it. With messing it depends on how aware of it I am. I've had times where I've automatically given myself permission to mess and only realized as it's coming out; generally in the mornings when I normally use my diapers instead of throughout the day when I'll usually decide if I want to use my diaper or the toilet depending on whats going on that day.

Back