Men wearing womens pads.

wifespads said:
I do the same thing. I prefer Always brand or Stayfree. I tend to find myself leaking if I’m not protected.
Always work great! Sometimes I’ll use Always discreet and sometimes just a regular pad, the situation I am in dictates which product I use. No shame in wearing what is comfortable and works.

Reactions: Diprs2
I like to wear thinx

Reactions: nectar0001 and Angelapinks
wifespads said:
I do the same thing. I prefer Always brand or Stayfree. I tend to find myself leaking if I’m not protected.
prefer pullups, but always overnights is a good choice and sometimes use it with a pull up for all day protection. I like how the wide pad is half way across my butt.

Reactions: Diprs2, legojoker88, wifespads and 2 others
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man wearing women's pads IF that's what works for them! Period pads don't work particularly well for incontinence but in a pinch they will do the job for those on the lighter end of the scale, some brands also work better than others for example I found that a kotex works great for dribbles and drips whereas always brand seems to feel damp no matter what.

As far as women's incontinence pads go, a tena ultimate or poise overnight pad works much better than a men's guard and is also significantly more comfortable in my opinion anyway.

Some women's pull ups are also better than their men's counterparts, Tena intimates overnight pull ups are a prime example but then again no where on the packaging does it state to be specifically for women, same with always discreet pull ups... sure always is a women's pad brand traditionally but there are a lot of men that use the discreet pull ups because they are probably the most effective incontinence product available in any big box store across America, don't believe me? Go on ahead to their reviews page and see how many reviews start with "I'm a guy, but these really work" or something along those lines.

Reactions: Diprs2, AndyPandy, OnePiece and 1 other person
KenworthW900b said:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man wearing women's pads IF that's what works for them! Period pads don't work particularly well for incontinence but in a pinch they will do the job for those on the lighter end of the scale, some brands also work better than others for example I found that a kotex works great for dribbles and drips whereas always brand seems to feel damp no matter what.

As far as women's incontinence pads go, a tena ultimate or poise overnight pad works much better than a men's guard and is also significantly more comfortable in my opinion anyway.

Some women's pull ups are also better than their men's counterparts, Tena intimates overnight pull ups are a prime example but then again no where on the packaging does it state to be specifically for women, same with always discreet pull ups... sure always is a women's pad brand traditionally but there are a lot of men that use the discreet pull ups because they are probably the most effective incontinence product available in any big box store across America, don't believe me? Go on ahead to their reviews page and see how many reviews start with "I'm a guy, but these really work" or something along those lines.
I wore always descreet for 5 years, and always felt they were unisex,

Grumpy23 said:
Hi folks, do any other men here womens pads for their incontinence? I am a man and started out in my teens being a fetish for menstruation and pads growing up with my 2 sisters. That has lasted all my life. A number of tears ago convinced my wife that I needed to wear depend Shields for my little leakage. This incontinence turned into urge incontinence requiring me to wear the depend Guards. Then tried the TENA brand of mens pads. This was both helping with my problem and my fetish interests. My wife is aware of my fetish and reluctantly accepts me wearing pads. A number of months ago she received a coupon in the mail for the Womens Tena Intimate pads. She herself uses Poise products for her slight incontinence. I asked her if she wanted the Tena to try and she said no she likes the poise. I then told her well I am going to try them then. She answered those are for women and I replied pads are pads. I bought them and found them to be cooler to wear vs the depend guards and as they are longer they suite my needs for my incontinence better. I do not wear at night, but all other times and usualy change 1 a day. This is a true story and not a fantasy. Any other guys wear ladies pads?
Yes i used woman's pads when my problems started off as leakage but now they would be overwhelmed i tried Tena mens triangle pads but they didn't do so well as im endowed above average so i suffered crotch leakage with them.

I wear a pad in my panties from time to time. If I am dressing to go to an event, I will place a thin pad inside the front of my panty to prevent leakage showing through my dress. If I am shopping and will be trying on clothing, I will wear a pad to prevent leaking against the clothing I try on. The leakage is not urine in these cases. 😉

Reactions: Diprs2, wifespads and legojoker88
I dont like the pads thats why I wear thinx panties

Reactions: Diprs2 and Angelapinks
When I couldn’t get diapers anymore when I was young I would use pads they were always in the house and easy to get and hide. I would use 4 pads in my underwear and pretend I had a diaper on.

Reactions: Diprs2, wifespads, Napincolove and 1 other person
Fireball44 said:
prefer pullups, but always overnights is a good choice and sometimes use it with a pull up for all day protection. I like how the wide pad is half way across my butt.
love to wear thin sani panties with a night pad stuck on in the plastic crotch area.I like the Thinx bra and period panty sets. I tinkle leaks through on the plastic crotch area. when tucked.

tempestcd said:
I wear a pad in my panties from time to time. If I am dressing to go to an event, I will place a thin pad inside the front of my panty to prevent leakage showing through my dress. If I am shopping and will be trying on clothing, I will wear a pad to prevent leaking against the clothing I try on. The leakage is not urine in these cases. 😉
clear and sticky like me?

• Haha
Reactions: tempestcd
I am currently using Walgreens Certainty diapers (briefs) (cheap yes I know) But anyhow as I am a P/T driver for Rent a Car Co. at night I use a lady's Overnight Long pad I have not leaked at night yet. During the day I use a lady's long pad as well and so far no leaks for 8 hours of driving and in and out of vehicles. Yes, I am quite wet at the end of the day and no I do not change my diaper during the day.

My wife suggested this... I wasn't too happy... I explained to her that when I went the bed it can be measured in pounds...

I use women's overnight wetting pads as a booster in my night diaper. I have tried different pads and seen these on sale through Walgreens and could not beat the price they hold a lot. I have tried the men's products none worked I wanted them too.;)

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, sport1 and michaelmc
Back