Meeting abdl mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s very unfortunate, but you were warned on 21st Sep not to trust anyone who doesn’t have a website. I would suggest you chalk this one up as a lesson learned, and I hope it hasn’t been too costly for you.

I emailed Mommy Madeline two weeks ago, haven't heard anything

I hope to get experience being babied by mommy or daddy. I’m from California. I miss it

Scott729 said:
Is she in Texas by any chance?
Have you met any mommies in Tx?

This mommy was from California the one who flaked

Htwnabdl said:
Have you met any mommies in Tx?
Only the ones that show up to the gatherings.

Still not babied. But I went ahead and bought some pull ups for myself there the store brand ones they fit good the large ones. they didn’t have pull up goodnights. I tried the new ones ninjamas from pampers they ripped every time I put it on.

musicbaby said:
All the mommies in Minnesota area are all scams. They want you to get a gift card and then scratch off the code so that they can just take your money. I prefer to stay away from them. About 100000% of them are scammers.
That true I seen a lot lot of ABDL mommy scammers real bad stealing money wow blocked them fake

I’ve been contacted many times by scamming mommies. I recently let one login to my old Instagram account that I didn’t care about and it told me their phone, their operating system and their location. I asked how their location was in a chat and they said you’re disrespectful lol. I just wrote back gotcha and then deleted the person. The only things I would trust right now is in a abdl nursery that has a webpage business hours, and a phone number.

musicbaby said:
All the mommies in Minnesota area are all scams. They want you to get a gift card and then scratch off the code so that they can just take your money. I prefer to stay away from them. About 100000% of them are scammers.
Mistress Epiphany in Minneapolis is legit. I visited her in August 2022. You pay half up front and then she meets you at a local bar before the session to make sure that you're not a serial killer. I've had a few mommy dommes you cheated me by ending sessions 30-45 minutes early, but Mistress Epiphany did a session for the full hour- she didn't count the time at the bar towards the session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back