Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Incontrol BeDry

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

RestrainU4Me

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Right now a case of Bambino’s are $85 for 48 and Incontrols are $89 for 48.

Bambino: love how they’re wider, longer, thicker and softer. But they do leak easier when laying on my back because the material is softer and they’re not as easy to hide with clothes

Incontrol: love how easy they are to hide under clothes, minimal leaks when on back, wetness indicator is cool. But they do fit tighter and not much sag when wet, not the same feeling/excitement when wearing

Can’t make up my mind on which one to order. Obviously I would take northshore megamax over both but

Northshore: $240 = 80 diapers
Bambino: $255 = 144 diapers
Incontrol: $267 = 144 diapers

IMG_7124.jpeg
Right picture was taken within the hour lol

Reactions: DLPeakOut
I'm very bias and have a huge preference/bias for ABDL diapers and their designs so I'm saying go with the cute baby Bellissimo diaper! I also really like how they fit and feel in addition to my bias for their graphics.

Reactions: AndyPandy and RestrainU4Me
For me as a ABDL the style of a nappy even if it’s hidden under your onesie is important for the authenticity. I can see why some people prefer a plain white nappy and that can also work to make you feel little but if it’s designed not to be noticeable when worn it’s not the same as no one cares that babies wear nappy so why bother hiding it? That said if you’re going to be wearing it in public or outside a lot the more discreet one may be better. Also if you’re just a DL as a opposed to a AB or ABDL the design probably doesn’t matter as much to you.

Reactions: RestrainU4Me
Spoiler alert: I realized I had a $15 off coupon with Bambino so I got 2 cases, 96 diapers for $153 shipped.

And I just realized I put this in the wrong thread! Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: NabePup
I've found that NRU stra8 ups & tinimals work the best for me, the fit is perfect, the softness of the plastic is perfect for my liking, the tapes and absorbency are exactly what I'm looking for. As I use other brands, I'm just letting them run out and replacing the stock with the NRU's.
Personally I like the AB prints, but stock is limited so I have no problem going with the plain white NRU, as its the same diaper, minus the prints. I just ordered another case of 80 last week and they should be here early next week, I'll just stick the un-opened case in the closet, hopefully my next order when I need more diapers, the tinimal print will be in stock, and hopefully by the end of summer all I'll have left is just NRU brand and maybe some tykables animalz since the cloth back cover is nice when out and about.

I can't afford to buy anything that isn't on a shelf in a goodwill... :cry:

RestrainU4Me said:
Spoiler alert: I realized I had a $15 off coupon with Bambino so I got 2 cases, 96 diapers for $153 shipped.

And I just realized I put this in the wrong thread! Sorry!
That's a solid deal for quality ABDL diapers. Been trying all the brands but that's the one I haven't tried yet. I'm trying to come up with solid favorites for the next time case sales come up. My current favorite (megamax) doesn't seem to go on sale or at least I haven't heard of them doing any case sales.

RestrainU4Me said:
Which diaper would you buy?

Personally, I would buy the Incontrol Bedrys. Leaks (or rather their absence) are important to me, and I like a tight fit.

RestrainU4Me said:
Can’t make up my mind on which one to order.

That's a totally different question. From what I read in your description, you might probably be better off with buying Bambino. Sounds like those will give you the excitement you want.

artemisenterri said:
I can't afford to buy anything that isn't on a shelf in a goodwill... :cry:
Maybe try Craigslist or Facebook marketplace for deals. Some are insanely good.

RestrainU4Me said:
Right now a case of Bambino’s are $85 for 48 and Incontrols are $89 for 48.

Bambino: love how they’re wider, longer, thicker and softer. But they do leak easier when laying on my back because the material is softer and they’re not as easy to hide with clothes

Incontrol: love how easy they are to hide under clothes, minimal leaks when on back, wetness indicator is cool. But they do fit tighter and not much sag when wet, not the same feeling/excitement when wearing

Can’t make up my mind on which one to order. Obviously I would take northshore megamax over both but

Northshore: $240 = 80 diapers
Bambino: $255 = 144 diapers
Incontrol: $267 = 144 diapers

View attachment 133926
Right picture was taken within the hour lol
I prefer ABDL ones, but I don't wear in public or wet, so it's largely just to get me into that headspace hence why I care about aesthetics more

Northsbore are amongst the best for leak free longer term wear. As a pure DL and i only wear at night i just like any idealy plain colour diaper, with a larger capacity but both with or witbout print work for me!

Subtlerustle said:
Maybe try Craigslist or Facebook marketplace for deals. Some are insanely good.
People on both sites tend to overprice whatever they are selling, and I don't want my real name linked to my diaper interests so even i saw a deal on fakebook, i wouldn't respond to it...

Besides, I've only ever seen store brands listed on either site... Never any of the true ABDL stuff...

artemisenterri said:
People on both sites tend to overprice whatever they are selling, and I don't want my real name linked to my diaper interests so even i saw a deal on fakebook, i wouldn't respond to it...

Besides, I've only ever seen store brands listed on either site... Never any of the true ABDL stuff...
Good point about the identity implications. I’ve used the Canadian equivalent of Craigslist before but it’s a burner DL account. I’ve actually met a few nice community members this way and traded/bought quality diapers.

Reactions: artemisenterri
Back