Medical, not ABDL diapers, please.

Soakingboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Multicolored, patterns, graphics... I am pleased there is this ever growing choice of ABDL diapers available for those who are into that, but having tried several, I just don't care too much for them.

I think the predominantly white diapers look nicer, and I like to see the telltale signs of use, that again I find easier by the white backed products. Now I realize there are all white ABDL products. Somehow they don't feel as reliable or as high quality as their medical grade cousins.

I realize we all have our different flavors, which again is great, but just wanted to see if I am alone in having these feelings.

Take care all!
Andrew

Last edited:
Reactions: Stormtrooper
im with you there. my current favorite diaper is the northshore megamax diapers. they are all white with the northshore name on the side. before that i mostly wore abu simple, which is an all white diaper. other good all white diapers are dry 247 and abena m4 that have blue and green stripes.

Reactions: rumples82 and Soakingboy
mine are dependsplastic backing which are just right under my shorts

Reactions: Soakingboy
I prefer non abdl diapers. I use primarily Seni diapers and Dry 24/7 diapers. The Seni diapers have color coding stripes on them depending on what size you get, but I don't mind that. They are definitely not abdl style and don't have all kinds of cartoon characters on them. I would really be embarrassed if my doctor needed me to take off my jeans only to reveal an abdl diaper. She knows I wear a diaper all the time because of my incontinence and I like to keep a more medical grade diaper.

Reactions: rumples82, 12srepaid and Soakingboy
I prefer to wear something no designs on

I too prefer non printed ones. I really like rearz inspire+ incontrol because they're very reliable for me, high absorption , no leaks, good fit. For nighttime i mean.

I think printed kinda go with the ABwhich is great and the plain white diapers go with the DL.But thats just me.

All white is always the best with a stripe or logo. Being a DL is ok with me, it's the AB thing I see as an emotional problem. Just my thought.

Last edited:
Have you tried Betterdry diapers I find them to be the best all white diaper I have tried for absorbancy my second choice would be forsites AM/PM. the Betterdry works the best for me as I am a side sleeper and I rarely leak at night,

The forsite has stronger plastic vrs the Betterdry either diaper would be a good choice I have never tried the northshore product line due to to high of shipping costs to Canada

Reactions: Tinklepanties, Soakingboy and surprise35
I love the blue Molicare slip maxi's. It's a bonus that they have a soft pulp and are extremely comfortable, they wick well and the wetness spreads to the back of the nappy. I love medical looking nappies, the more medical the better. I'm not that into pure white nappies unless they have a notable wetness indicator and size indicator going down the nappy. I hate AB nappies.

Last edited:
i used to wear nappies from a hospital in my home nottingham when i went in for few opps! they were useless!

Northshore, they fit my body well, the back isn't as high so it doesn't peak when I bend over (almost), not very crinkly either. I wear the slims and it's the perfect day diaper where I haven't leaked yet. I'm not a bedwetter but I would feel safe using em overnight.

Northshore is pretty much the only medical supplier that I like. I'm not much into the abdl market anymore.

I forgot to mention that for me besides rearz, forsite is also in my top choice. Those 2 are for me best since Northshore is not available in EU.
On third place i have ID slip maxi prime but they're for shorter nights as they hold less and condense from cotton feel causes wet spots.

NSC sent me a (non-abdl targetted) email promoting a few of the printed diapers proclaiming "why wear boring white?"

Alas, there's no real attractive yet functional non-AB diaper out there. The Depend realfit styles are passable. The "Honest" diapers look real good and come in two colors (a lighter gray and a charcoal color) but they are some hideously bad that even an occasional trickle escapes them (that and they are a reprehensible company to deal with).

I wonder if it is a function of age and the era you grew up in? For a lot of us, our childhood imprinting was with plain white diapers. Printed diapers didn't come along until 20-25 years ago. When I go shopping, I tend to be less interested in diapers with prints of teddy bears, unicorns or skulls. Just give me something that is of decent quality and plain white and I am happy.

Rob110 said:
Have you tried Betterdry diapers I find them to be the best all white diaper I have tried for absorbancy my second choice would be forsites AM/PM. the Betterdry works the best for me as I am a side sleeper and I rarely leak at night,

The forsite has stronger plastic vrs the Betterdry either diaper would be a good choice I have never tried the northshore product line due to to high of shipping costs to Canada
I agree. My “go to” diaper used to be NorthShore Supremes, but I’m switching to BetterDry as my regular daytime choice. I still love both the ConfiDry 24/7 or NorhtShore’s new MegaMax for nighttime use.

Reactions: Soakingboy and pottypal
Whatchu talking bout Willis?

There is Simple and Simple Ultra, both extremely good diapers that are near the top in terms of performance, with the Ultra Version being quite a bit better than any standard ABDL and especially most medical style diapers, and I think a few other ABDL Diaper companies offer some really good white diapers too.

Reactions: Soakingboy and Trevor
I wear Dry 24/7 as a nice plan white diaper. They do a great all around job for me. I do like the Northshore Mega Max to but I feel to get through my day they bulk up way to much when wet. The Dry 24/7 do just a little but for me it is much more manageable to get through the day I have a very active job and I am a very heavy wetter and sometime have bowel accidents and they do well for me.

Reactions: Soakingboy and Tinklepanties
Soakingboy said:
Multicolored, patterns, graphics... I am pleased there is this ever growing choice of ABDL diapers available for those who are into that, but having tried several, I just don't care too much for them.

I think the predominantly white diapers look nicer, and I like to see the telltale signs of use, that again I find easier by the white backed products. Now I realize there are all white ABDL products. Somehow they don't feel as reliable or as high quality as their medical grade cousins.

I realize we all have our different flavors, which again is great, but just wanted to see if I am alone in having these feelings.

Take care all!
Andrew

I prefer medical white diapers too with like wetness indicator and all and don't really like overly colorful diapers for some reason. To be honest i like medical diapers a lot more than colorful printed ab/dl diapers , i have not tried ab/dl diapers though.

Back