• Female

Votes: 18 11.2%

• Total voters

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi there I am just curious to know whether the majority of people on here are either male or female. I looked at the people online currently and when i checked the profile I seemed to notice there were more males than female. Maybe its more of a male thing and if it is I am curious to know why but I maybe wrong. That is why I have made this poll. Thanks to all who take part.

Reactions: chrischrischris
There are a number of individuals that do not identify as one gender and/or switch gender identification and/or identify as something 'non-conventional' .

Reactions: chrischrischris, Safari, Blathers and 3 others
In general I think having a fetish is more common in males. Almost all the girls I've met in this scene were mostly AB-ish.

Reactions: wearforsafety, chrischrischris, KittyMerriweather and 2 others
Ares said:
In general I think having a fetish is more common in males. Almost all the girls I've met in this scene were mostly AB-ish.
Well I wonder what it is that makes males like it more.

Reactions: LimeBloodedNoir
we really need everyone to vote, have always heard it 10 to 1, (men to women), but I realize we have all most all diaper wearers here so it still may not be accurate,,,,,, but fun to know how many girls to boys there are???

Reactions: Softypink
Male plumbing here, identify as Agender.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris, KittyMerriweather, Sheepies and 2 others
Born male, but the answer wouldnt really fit..

Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Female (tomboy).

Last edited:
Reactions: Paddy2020 and BobbiSueEllen
Male in most regards now that I am mentally stable. When I am having a bipolar episode it can vary widely.

autinico said:
Born male, but the answer wouldnt really fit..
Why not? We're all pretty open here. If they can accept little ol' oddball me, why not you? Or, if you'd rather not, that's still cool. 🥳 🤗

Reactions: chrischrischris
BobbiSueEllen said:
Why not? We're all pretty open here. If they can accept little ol' oddball me, why not you? Or, if you'd rather not, that's still cool. 🥳 🤗
Like you, I identify more Agender than male. Also had surgery...

Reactions: Paddy2020, BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
Not very gender inclusive, if you are trying to get a depiction of a more binary way of thinking though (which isnt correct at all)
I would say there are more "males" than "females" open about there interest in ABDL in general

Reactions: chrischrischris and MrsZaronab
autinico said:
Like you, I identify more Agender than male. Also had surgery...
I got no problem with surgery. You gotta be comfortable in your own skin or it just isn't living...it's merely existing. If you're happy, that's all ya need! 🥳

Reactions: chrischrischris, Subtlerustle, Safari and 3 others
ABDL is primarily male, but females are not that far behind. Females aren't really as vocal about it in the online community as they're prone to get harassed by unwanted males in their inbox. I honestly feel so bad for females in the ABDL community. If I was a female, I probably wouldn't be able to handle it lol.

Reactions: wearforsafety, JOCKMAN and KittyMerriweather
I am a female in this lifestyle and I at times find it hard to be a diaper loving girl because there are so many males who see me as a unicorn so to speak and just want my attention. I am a person to and have feelings and honestly get tired of playing games with people. It would be nice to know who is authentic and wants to have a relationship with a girl. Canada guys I am talking to you.

Reactions: JOCKMAN, chrischrischris, ThickandComfy and 6 others
We've had a few female members who don't post anymore.. I'm not sure if they've just moved on, or got fed up with the thirsty behaviour one or two of the men here have exhibited towards them.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Zeke, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
There should totally be Other/Non-Binary/Gender fluid/etc options to get a better feel of the demographics

That being said, born female and identify as female. I'm not surprised by the poll results.

• Love
Reactions: babybobby and BobbiSueEllen
I do have female "plumbing" so to speak, but identify as non-binary

Reactions: chrischrischris, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
I'm male but I'm a male werewolf. I assumed that still counts?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back