• Female

Votes: 17 11.2%

• Total voters

Softypink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hi there I am just curious to know whether the majority of people on here are either male or female. I looked at the people online currently and when i checked the profile I seemed to notice there were more males than female. Maybe its more of a male thing and if it is I am curious to know why but I maybe wrong. That is why I have made this poll. Thanks to all who take part.

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
  4. Private
While it might seem (and may be) a more Male thing, There are people that identify as non-binary or something other than M or F. There are also a number of women who don't identify themselves as such on the internet and in forums for fear of being inundated with requests to be someone's "mommy"

ARBBB2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
we really need everyone to vote, have always heard it 10 to 1, (men to women), but I realize we have all most all diaper wearers here so it still may not be accurate,,,,,, but fun to know how many girls to boys there are???

2012Stroke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Male in most regards now that I am mentally stable. When I am having a bipolar episode it can vary widely.

Blathers

Ribbit <3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Not very gender inclusive, if you are trying to get a depiction of a more binary way of thinking though (which isnt correct at all)
I would say there are more "males" than "females" open about there interest in ABDL in general

DiaperedMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ABDL is primarily male, but females are not that far behind. Females aren't really as vocal about it in the online community as they're prone to get harassed by unwanted males in their inbox. I honestly feel so bad for females in the ABDL community. If I was a female, I probably wouldn't be able to handle it lol.

Babs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am a female in this lifestyle and I at times find it hard to be a diaper loving girl because there are so many males who see me as a unicorn so to speak and just want my attention. I am a person to and have feelings and honestly get tired of playing games with people. It would be nice to know who is authentic and wants to have a relationship with a girl. Canada guys I am talking to you.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
There should totally be Other/Non-Binary/Gender fluid/etc options to get a better feel of the demographics

That being said, born female and identify as female. I'm not surprised by the poll results.