Male, looking for pants recommendations

IleaDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Can anyone here recommend some good stretch/flexible pants that will not be an issue while my thick diaper gets fuller?. Its not my intention to show everyone that I wear but to wear something comfortable and not worry about the pants suffocating the diaper (and causing leaks). Not looking to size up or something really baggy, just something that can stretch while I wet.

maybe something like cargo pants?

I live in the US, male, usually wear pants 28-30... any recommendation is great, thanks!.

Last edited:
Could just consider pants that are stretch denim I would say. Not like most people will be checking your pants to see if youre wearing a diaper but then again I guess it depends on what youre planning to wear diaper wise.

Mega Rearz mostly, so they get thick when wetting, the problem I have is that when they are dry my pants look really baggy.

I've been looking in Amazon for some Chinos or cargo pants, paying attention to description like 'ultra stretch' and similar but wont know if it works until I get a hold of them

If that's the issue get jeans that are loose enough to allow breathing room but tight enough to not move around too much. I personally use Skinny Jeans when I wear and its never an issue since its my most comfortable fit.

That said if another issue is it looking baggy then probably consider investing in something like a onesie or even wear brief underwear over them to support them a bit.

what brand do you use?

I would suggest wrangler u-shape relaxed fit jeans, at least one belt size up from what your usual waist is. They have a nice roomy bottom to them and do a good job of hiding thicker diapers.

I typically get jeans one size up. Not too baggy.

IleaDL said:
Can anyone here recommend some good stretch/flexible pants that will not be an issue while my thick diaper gets fuller?. Its not my intention to show everyone that I wear but to wear something comfortable and not worry about the pants suffocating the diaper (and causing leaks). Not looking to size up or something really baggy, just something that can stretch while I wet.

maybe something like cargo pants?

I live in the US, male, usually wear pants 28-30... any recommendation is great, thanks!.
I usually wear Carhartt Rugged Flex jeans. Conceals any lines or possible bulges/sagging while being loose enough to not pinch or ride up while moving around. They also have a cargopants line as well. They’ve held up to Alaskan winters and awful deserts for me, and thats with a ton of abuse. Otherwise, 5.11 has a line thats cargo-ish/slacks (cant remember which) that is comfortable, holds up, and hasnt failed me so far. Both I mentioned above do ok-well with concealing noise, at least with betterdrys, and do well with both ends of the temp spectrum.

You also might look into the shirt like the one listed below. I use one particular color of them for my uniform and they keep everything in place, no matter how wet, even with a ton of physical activity/gear on, and they have colors that dont draw attention.

AccidentsHappen said:
I would suggest wrangler u-shape relaxed fit jeans, at least one belt size up from what your usual waist is. They have a nice roomy bottom to them and do a good job of hiding thicker diapers.
bought one off your recommendation

WRANGLER® COMFORT SOLUTIONS SERIES COMFORT FIT JEAN​

☹️🥺😔

Alas not available in Europe.
Must be exclusive to US.

Back