Male diaper adjustment

kdlstarry9

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
not sure whether this belongs here in incontinence section or the diaper lover section.
does any guy here have to adjust their penis in the diaper especially in morning? Or during the day?
A lot of time i like wake up in morning quite uncomfortable down there with the morning spring stuck- so i have to re adjust. But the diaper is often a bit wet. Same thing during day- and sometimes it get stuck pinned sideways.

Reactions: Diaperloverj, sport1, GoodnitesXL21 and 3 others
I sometimes adjust it if I have already a pretty wet diaper. If it stays on the one side it could leak much more easily, so I try to put it in the middle. I have even visited public restrooms for that while in diapers - not for peeing but for adjusting my thing in diapers :D. Thank you for raising that topic - a very practical concern for many male ABDLs.

Reactions: Diaperloverj, SAPexpanded, PNW509Little and 7 others
I generally keep pointed up on account of the fact that I feel more comfortable that way.

Reactions: PNW509Little, ShyBoo81 and RedPandaDL
Sidewinder said:
I generally keep pointed up on account of the fact that I feel more comfortable that way.
I am the same.

the d*** oftentimes has a mind of its own.... and it goes everywhere all the time... sometimes gettin super uncomfortable when it gets trapped or something. And woodies are a pain to deal with during the day - while the diaper is pretty comfy i do not like all the pressure. I have thought about getting a chastity cage or something- but those seem painful and i worry about the hygiene there. During the day it ok when it pointed up- but at night i have to re-adjust several times also. It is more awkward if i am in my onesie & plastic pants

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Usually limp most of the time, issues with feeling. So I have to check it’s position periodically.
if I leave it pointed the wrong way then I overflow the top and wet my pants.
not good at work or in the store.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08
Real talk, sometimes i put on a condom catheter to make sure it stays pointed down

Is there anyway to make the adjustment... more discreetly? it always feel weird having to reach in to the diaper to adjust the pecker

izzywop said:
Real talk, sometimes i put on a condom catheter to make sure it stays pointed down

I've done that.

WillFord384 said:
I've done that.
what happen when you get an erection in one of those things? do they pop off or are they a pain?

kdlstarry9 said:
what happen when you get an erection in one of those things? do they pop off or are they a pain?

The erection is blocked from forming fully and eventually it fades away. Sometimes this is a pain, especially first thing in the morning, but pointing down is the only way I know of that allows me to use disposable diapers at night. It also means I can use certain pull-ups, belted undergarments, and cheaper diapers during the day.

Reactions: chamberpot and izzywop
Good question. Mine usually points to the left. I use a tena men pad, inside a pull up, folded and set inside the leg guards. End of willy up against it. I can then swap these pads in and out during the day, making sure penis is in the correct place, up, or to the left, but always agaist the pad. But not the tip. I think that causes cystitis a little bit.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
I always point down. Up I would most likely pee out the top. I rarely get random erections anymore. If I do I just have to relax and it goes away pretty quickly.

Reactions: JayBDL, DiaperGuy08 and sport1
I actually do not have that problem. I do wake up with an erection but the diaper prevents it from pointing up. Instead, it often pulls the back of my diaper down since I make sure it is pointing down before I secure the tapes.

Reactions: JayBDL
I keep mine pointed down, and I've got my diapers on tight and snug enough that it usually stays down (but not to the point of being painful!)

Reactions: JayBDL
At night I point mine down to prevent any leaks. I also wear cloth diapers and plastic pants as I am a side sleeper. During the day I wear disposables with plastic pants and point it up as I sit at a desk most times. I do adjust in the men’s room during the day as it sometimes shrinks and points down.

I always point down when diapering. It stays that way even if I get an erection. All in all, I probably only have to make an adjustment like 4-5 times a month.
In the daytime any random erections are usually partial anyway and usually just go away by themselves. If I get morning wood, it's usually an almost full one and always points down still, but I definately feel a very noticable persistent pressure when it happens, but not too bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pamper8824 and DiaperGuy08
Well mine is to small to point anywhere lol seriously tiny one more like a little knot 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Pamper8824, sport1 and KrankyPants
Thats actually a good analogy. A knot. 😉 Like a knot in a tree trunk.

Reactions: LittleTahani
How does anyone point up and not leak? I agree it’s more comfortable especially if sitting at a desk but if I do I’d have a fountain shooting pee out the top of my diaper.

Back