DLJosie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
my friend made me dress like this to do her chores xxxScreenshot_20231104-034531_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Angelapinks, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
How fun. I need a friend like that. Such a cute outfit too.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Woncrinklz and DLJosie
thanks she is a really good friiend who i can be myself. i boought this out fit a few weeks ago she knows i had a maids outfit but no ot this outfit and told me to bring it too her house with me so i took a maids dress and this over and she told me to put it on and start the chores xxx

Reactions: GabyinPurple, Seasonedcitizen, JensBabyGirl and 1 other person
I was made to cook and clean, I just need to find someone to let me do it for them >_< you lucky girl

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Seasonedcitizen, DLJosie and 1 other person
DLJosie said:
thanks she is a really good friiend who i can be myself. i boought this out fit a few weeks ago she knows i had a maids outfit but no ot this outfit and told me to bring it too her house with me so i took a maids dress and this over and she told me to put it on and start the chores xxx
You have a wonderful friend Josie xxx

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, Seasonedcitizen, Woncrinklz and 1 other person
I would love a pink little maid dress to do my chores in 🥰. It would just make housework so much more fun if I got to play being a mummy or daddy’s little padded kitty maid 😚.

il_794xN.4969551225_3bqn.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Floodingpants, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
StrawberryPan said:
I was made to cook and clean, I just need to find someone to let me do it for them >_< you lucky girl
i just had to clean xxx

y
warmfeeling said:
You have a wonderful friend Josie xxx
yeah she is a really good friend xxx

AsherDearing said:
I would love a pink little maid dress to do my chores in 🥰. It would just make housework so much more fun if I got to play being a mummy or daddy’s little padded kitty maid 😚.

i would love a pink one aswell xxxxxxxxx

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing
You look lovely in that suits you so well such a good friend & she knows that is what you feel comfortable in when you do the house work because it's your job x

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DLJosie
DorothyPansy said:
You look lovely in that suits you so well such a good friend & she knows that is what you feel comfortable in when you do the house work because it's your job x
thank you aunty dorothy xxx

Oh you look lovely that really suits you x

• Love
Reactions: DLJosie
DorothyPansy said:
Oh you look lovely that really suits you x
thanks xxx

Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
DLJosie said:
my friend made me dress like this to do her chores xxxView attachment 122387
So cute. Definitely a dream goal of mine. Your so lucky to have a friend who allows you to dress up like this. :)

• Love
sissyprincess2390 said:
So cute. Definitely a dream goal of mine. Your so lucky to have a friend who allows you to dress up like this. :)
yeah i am i was suprised tbh cos my stuff is hidden its only me that knows but i was at the shop and came bk she had that outfit out and made me wear it and do chores as a punishment cos i got angry at her for sumthing she said i loved it though xxx

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and SissyPwincessAndrea
DLJosie said:
yeah i am i was suprised tbh cos my stuff is hidden its only me that knows but i was at the shop and came bk she had that outfit out and made me wear it and do chores as a punishment cos i got angry at her for sumthing she said i loved it though xxx
Glad to hear you both enjoyed yourself dressing up as a maid. All of us sissy babies definitely need to try this at some point, myself included.

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DLJosie
sissyprincess2390 said:
Glad to hear you both enjoyed yourself dressing up as a maid. All of us sissy babies definitely need to try this at some point, myself included.
yes you do my friend ill be completly honest with u im 💯 percent straght but i dont care if im gay bi or whatever now it was heaven i honestly loved it and im craving to be a 💯 percent sissy and will do what ever it takes to acheive that she is with family tonight but im getting her tomoro to do more im so excited for tomoro because i dont know what it will bring but ill keep you all posted xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea and GabyinPurple
DLJosie said:
thanks she is a really good friiend who i can be myself. i boought this out fit a few weeks ago she knows i had a maids outfit but no ot this outfit and told me to bring it too her house with me so i took a maids dress and this over and she told me to put it on and start the chores xxxS
AsherDearing said:

Something similar to this on Amazon. You should buy it for your self. Then list out for maid service

• Love
GabyinPurple said:
Something similar to this on Amazon. You should buy it for your self. Then list out for maid service

Aww, thats sweet. But personally it’s more about playing dress up and making chores more fun. Not really interested in being a service maid 😊. If that’s something you want for yourself then go then go for it!

Reactions: DLJosie and GabyinPurple
AsherDearing said:
Aww, thats sweet. But personally it’s more about playing dress up and making chores more fun. Not really interested in being a service maid 😊. If that’s something you want for yourself then go then go for it!
Well I hope you find an outfit you like and share some photos. Nothing wrong with just having fun. Also if looking for maid outfit for your size if harder to fit check out www.sissykissboutique.com do made to order decent turn around etc.

Back